All Comments on 'An Open Letter to My Readers'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Acknowledging

I find a large portion of your work quite stimulating and worthy of playing out.. *wink*

Series stories answers the mental question of "What happened next" that readers always ask when having to wait on the next installment ( chapter.. entry.. etc)

There are a few the blow my mind as I have trouble envisioning some of the concept. 12 Lays of Christmas did that .. I loved the first four and now have trouble as it goes on.. I figured that my taste in stories altered which causes the change in what I read.

However I still love the new concepts that drive each story to become a chosen favorite.

What would I like to see.. hmmm Some stories about an Uncle that discovers the love of his niece can equate to more then what the rest of the family knows.. but that is just my opinion

love landi

EnamoredEnamoredover 17 years ago
Just my opinion

I have only read a couple of your stories, but I think (at least the ones I have read) they are very well written. My only comment would be that developing the story a bit better would be a plus. Quality not quantity. At least in the few I have seen, a better understanding of the people involved would work to improve them. Don't misunderstand me, I think your stories are, in general, written very well, probably better than mine, but that would be my suggestion.

Personally, I am not much into the incest/taboo catagory, if at all (I will read one on occasion, but not often), and that may be coloring my opinion.

Regards,

LenaptLenaptover 17 years ago
Love yours lovely Lesbians Inc Stories

Dear BrettJ

Yours stories are great and very erotic .

Read them is a pleasure for the mind and for the body ( I've spended some lovely wet moments reading yours stories ) .

I'm a Mature Lesbian from Portugal so, I realy enjoy most yours lovely stories about Lesbian Incest - 3 generations are the best ! with granny, moms, aunties, sis, dau etc - with lot's of romance and sedution roleplays .

I also love the lesbian pee play and the Lingerie/stockings/panty fetish .

Would like the see more stories about "Bree"

Thanks again for those lovely wet moments

Helena

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Open Letter.

Having read a few of your stories, enjoying them very much.

As for myself, I love to read about family sex, where the whole family have loving encounters. Where are no closed doors and opennes is most welcum. Where the are not only mom/son, but also dad/son etc. in short where everybody is into everybody, in a warm and loving way.

Thanks for your interest.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
I Like

A Variety of Stories Loving Wives that are Actuallu Loving, Revenge on Cheaters and the Person that is involved in the Cheating,Incest where it is a Mutual thing Not Forced,Erotic Couplings that are two People who happen to meet and get what both want w/o Hurting someone Else,BDSM Like Mrs Hartes Ache or others where its involved and both are enjoying or where Discipline is being Givin for a Legitimate Transgression,Mind Control Like Ring of Cronus by CronustheTitan. Really get into Mind Control Stories.

Basically I like Most Story's where its Enjoyable for Both

I dont like Wife Sharing or Cuckold Storys Noy My Thing.

Swapping or Threesomes under right Conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like Brandon's Fuckslut Family and I would love to see a sequel if at all possible

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Don't know if you are still following this thread..

..also, I have to admit that I haven't read ALL of your stories so if you have already addressed this, I apologize. I know your are easy and good with girl-girl bisexual situations but wonder if you've ever thought about guy-guy bisexual situations. That's what I'd like to see. Thanks for considering.

BrettJBrettJalmost 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

If someone posts a comment in any of my stories Larry, I am notified of it - so yes, still following.

Bi-sexual males / guy sex is just not something I would feel comfortable writing Larry, sorry. There are a few subjects that I don't do - even fantasy rape, for example, bothers me. I can't get into guy-guy. I suggest you read the work of my dear friend RedHeadedandFriendly. She's done a few and all of her work is worthy of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
update.

there are many great stories you have wrote that are one chapter only. Such as the erotic sleepover woupd be great with more updates.thanks!

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
anything

I would read anything that you write. I am working my way down your list of many stories. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
catgirl story?

i would love a catgirl story. catgirls are very hot.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
How about some military related stories?

I'm retired U. S. Air Force (in 1977) which puts me in my young 80's. I'm married to a Thai lady (40years last July) and we have two boys, both in their 30's and married with children.

I would like to see some stories that are military related. I bet you can do it. I really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
innocence

Personally, I like stories of an innocent daughter talking her "Daddy" into having sex. There is just something about how a young woman ACTS innocent. I enjoy long stories with character backgrounds. I don't really care for the anal play though. What I have read of your work is awsome and I do plan to read more... But my primary focus is father and daughter incest stories. A story of a fathend daughter living together as "in-home" nudist and sex partners whould be very nice.

Just a few of my jumbled thoughts. Thank you for all the hard work you put into your stories to keep us intertained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing

u r not capable writing any other than smut

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Appreciate your heartfelt letter.

My desires would be for erotic and fully explicit sexual stories about families that teach their children about sex... A key component for me would be generations of families and where the mothers ensure they are marrying a man who absolutely WILL have sex with their daughters, and actively support the wife having sex with their sons (and all of them with others, too).

I would love as part of that to see the emotions, sexuality, and history of generations of sexual families. A daughter that goes back home to visit with her parents and is seduced/fucked again by her father with a loving supportive mother... one who happily shares her own daughters vagina with her husband, and who just as happily licks her daughter clean... and keeping that 'tradition' as part of the family love.

Another idea I've thought about is a woman who has children just about ready to learn about family sex/incest... when her husband dies... and now she's on the hunt to find the right man who'll be a proper father for their children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous