All Comments on 'Knock Out Sex Ch. 02'

by woodacre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
duke111duke111over 17 years ago
Wow!

Should have taken her ASS!

Butterfly GuyButterfly Guyabout 17 years ago
was great until

you took advantage of her unconcious. Seemed to much like making love to a corpse. Would have been a 100, totally lost it at the end, so I will split the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
There is a job opening at the morgue.

Perhaps you would really love to do that kind of work.

some_boysome_boyover 15 years ago
Too harsh

Sorry, too cruel for me. I think it was awesome she went out. Once, I managed to *almost* get that reaction: her eyes actually rolled up in her head. It was awesome, the best moment of sex ever for me. But if I'd achieved a KO, I'd enjoy it by laying next to her till she woke. This seems horrible, and comparing it to my experience brings it home, so I give you a zero. Quite a shocker though, so I will read more: you've got a talent for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better

Try waiting for her to recover and knock her out several more times. And waking up to 3 loads from nose to bellybutton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!! The blowjob at the end could have been told in more detail but overall love the whole idea of these stories. I had a girlfriend years ago who loved to party with me until she passed out and then I would take videos of me fucking her unconscious body that we would watch together the next day. I'll write that story one of these days...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous