All Comments on 'Parts'

by oregon_gal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozover 17 years ago
~~

A late arrival on today's scene where here,

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts {but said so much better here than that rather dry description}.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
a find.

Looking past a few flaws ~ I have discovered the perfect you.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
10

Spirited by the warm of your

Heart and soulful

Tender gaze and Empathy

``

Perfection in her eyes.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Your you-ness!

I would call it anti parts and if I wanted to scare some readers which you in your wisdom did not I would add the ideal of the wholeness Or as you put it The “you-ness” of you After all Plato ask what is it that “chair-ness” quality that make it into a chair? Then went over all kinds of parts to find that none was enough or sufficient to describe the you-ness of the chair. So The Ideal of you it is! At least for me. One thing I can tell you right now. Great as I feel that this poem is, you won’t go with it to any corporation and get any money from them as an idea for say a commercial for any product. It’s simple! They are all about… EXACTLY… divide and control (in a manner of speaking) - PARTS! Product which will enhance each and every part of us and thus will make our empty whole complete. For them these will be hearsay! Wait, they may offer you money to not advertise it! But it’s too late the secret is out! Women love our wholeness!(we still have to work on our appearance) And coming to think of it , those that we stick with are not those with one or five parts that are particularly nice. Ok, time to throw all the commercials away! Yea...sure!

Fun and inspiring work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous