All Comments on 'The Reluctant Mistress Guide'

by diversions44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perhaps another approach also?

Very good instructional. Now, if only someone could write something about "covert" ways to get the female to become (more) dominant without coming right out and talking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Great Tutorial

While not a story, sometimes I really get into these types of posts. Mistress/slave ideas, outlines of scenarios, sex slave contracts- I love them! This one is even better than most. Excellent job, D44.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ARE YOU " F@!*ING SERIOUS?? "..THE WORST!!

THAT WAS THE WORST ADVICE I HAVE EVER HEARD!! JUST REDICULOUS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting...

Interesting, but doesn't go far enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
newb

really nicely written and informative piece.

Just embarking on my dom journey and having these little tips to hand will be valuable. thank you.

MarcelineTheVampireQueenMarcelineTheVampireQueenover 11 years ago
Umm..

Okay I get the part about being dominant, but my boyfriend WON'T LET ME. I've tried not giving him sex as a response to not listening, but HE knows how to make me want it. I'd say I'm a sex-addict and he knows it. But I really wanna be the dominant one when it comes to sex. Any help?

dave94015dave94015over 11 years ago
spices up your relationship

For women considering (bdsm/femdom) this can be helpful advice. It assumes that their partner wants this and will not reject their advances. The advice by Miss Verocina (http://www.literotica.com/s/dominating-a-man-for-the-first-time) should be considered first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Notice

Following this advice gets you divorced. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
'Quo vadis' today's world?

Yaaa .. - 'Keep him smooth - Require your man to shave his cock and balls daily.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

The brain also should shave (you've got a long time ago shaven ..).

- It is necessary!! :))))

==================================

- 'If you like his behind, make him shave that, too. And make sure you inspect his work. Hairless makes him more vulnerable. '

-----------------------------------------------------------

He hehe ... - At of touch NORMAL women do not have to shave anything .. For casual caress and touch NORMAL woman enough to 'makes him more vulnerable'! - Sick and injured the world today.

==================================

'It's also better for those occasional blowjobs.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

- Uh-oh, is this is the point!

==================================

Ya ya .. Typical .. - Half of the women plus half a man, and a total of no more than half brain ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only thing she's in charge of?

Is where she wants to live after the divorce. Enjoy it bitch. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please pay attention to title

It is called "The Reluctant Mistress Guide" for a woman who has been asked by her man to play his mistress and dominate him for a while, but who is RELUCTANT to do so, maybe because she is unsure what to do. The advice is for her, not the average woman, so please don't comment on it as if it were. If the man doesn't like how his woman plays, they will stop the game. If there is a divorce due to the play, it is as likely to come from her not being dominant enough for him.

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 6 years ago
Nice

Nice ideas r put up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not worth reading

Anything here that you find newsworthy tells you where you need to educate yourself, not submit yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a submissive husband I found this an enjoyable read that will hopefully provide some confidence and guidance for my wife in helping her navigate her tentative steps in becoming the dominant partner in our Female Led Relationship.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

My wife hits the "make him confess" button hard. After a week or two of denial, she will edge me until I am a drooling idiot and ask me questions until I bare my soul. She's gotten passwords and my fav porn site info and history's out of me - to read for herself my fantasys/fetishes and uses them for, with, and against me at her leisure.

Oh yes, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you know that your man wants to be dominated (or is not sure), you need to have him communicate how he wants you to dress, what kinds of domination that he wants, how he wants you to give him your commands, etc.. Have him tell what treatments that he doesn't want like wearing a hood, then a blindfold would be sufficient, If you come right out and ask him face-to-face, he usually will not tell you. The best way is to tie his arms and legs on the bed like an 'X'. Put a real good gag on him so that his screams won't alarm anyone. Use a warmed wet cloth on his scrotum to relax it. Open your middle and ring fingers apart, and grab both balls and pull out from his body. Place a shoelace below your hand with middle of the lace directly under the middle of the lace (laying on the bed). take the other end of the lace under the lace across your wrist, shoving the tip under the lace laying on your wrist, then come around and put it through again. Keep hold of the lace you just put through, put the other lace between your teeth, and pull both ends of the laces real tight. Then do that again, place a fingernail on the wrapped laces closest to balls, and pull the pull the skin of the scrotum all the way around. Attach regular wooden clothes pins (about) 10. Walk out of the room, tell him you will be back in 15 minutes. When you return, make him beg you to rip off the clothes pins. Tell him if he doesn't beg, you will leave for another 15 minutes. When he concedes, grab one of the clothes pins by one of the two clothes and rip it off. Keep proceeding until they are all off. Now remove the gag.

Tell him that you want details of how he wants your hair, makeup, and clothing to look. Does he want you to wear gloves (what material and how long), boots (how tall and type of heel, or high heeled shoes (color and height of heels, self holding nearly black stocking with or without the back seam. Remember, his vision of you is CRITICAL. Lastly, does he want your commands to be harsh or soft, etc..

Now if he comes out and starts himming/hawing with basic shit like he wants you to strip, and he vaguely states what he wants you to look like, STOP RIGHT THERE. Explain that you asked for details, and he gave you nothing. Put the gag back on. Tell him the clothes pins go back on for another 15 minutes and hopefully he will tell you exactly what you need to know. Again, rip off the clothes pins, and remove the shoelaces. Tell him if he doesn't reveal the details you want, you will apply a Heat Rub to his balls (pick highest menthol percentage , don't use any with camphor). Before you apply it, put on the gag again. If he fights you so you can't put on the gag, cover his balls with the rub, Put pieces of Duct Tape over his mouth. Walk off again, but don't tell him that you are coming back in 5 minutes. He will likely be sobbing (it IS painful). Get a box of Scott Towels (blue color) at the auto parts store along with a bucket of cold water and Dawn dish soap to remove all of the hot gel. Make sure he understands that he needs to follow his Mistress's instructions from now on. Depending on what YOU want to do, let him know he may not get all that he wants.

The first time you punish him, his adrenaline will be so high, you can gradually beat him full of welts before he realizes what's been done. Emphasize that he needs to please you by receiving the punishment to prove his devotion to you Say it on every session.

If he mentioned pegging his, before you do this, give him 2-3 enemas each 2-quarts of warm water, each containing 3 teaspoons of kosher salt thoroughly mixed. Put some drops on the inside of your wrist. if too hot, add some cold water. If you can afford a double bulb type, get it to avoid accidents. You can also use it for punishment enemas. Once cleaned out, use a cheap dildo, apply plenty of lube, and insert it to find out how deep he can take it. That way, you can buy a better dildo (silicone or gel type are best) without wasting money overall. Buy a comfortable harness, plus I recommend you get a butterfly vibrator with remote for you to increase the speed as you go along to time your orgasms together. He does not get to masturbate during this. If he lays on his back, each thrust will massage his prostate. As you get more stimulated (and vocal), keep turning up the remote. He will get more excited and it will be a great finish for both of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous