All Comments on 'Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 01'

by HOTMOM_BARB

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

Great start, can't wait for next part. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

Good start. Can't wait to read more stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well the story is basically the same as all the

cuckold stories here except for one thing. The husband is a service man and he's pverseas and his wife is a fucking whore. I actualy hope when he comes back you're dead. He doesn't deserve a bitch like you, and you should die from AIDS!You ahve the fucking nerve to write about a husband overseas fighting for our country and you're a fucking pig with a nigger. Great this is a great piece of literture- hehehe N O T !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
there is a lot of difference between swinging and

open marriage and just plain fucking around. She is a slut, nothing more, nothing less. Totally disrespectful and disloyal to her husband. He is overseas serving his country and she is being a slut having herself serviced. Hopefully she will get AIDS and have it diagnosed before hubby comes home to get it from her. Most sluts like her have short life expectancies anyway. Either one of their lovers kill them or they die of some nice contracted disease. Please dont bring our service people into this kind of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Huh?

What tripe! If there is a less realistic story here on LE, would someone please point it out to me? The premise of this "story" is so infantile and so poorly developed, I'm not going to bother with criticism of how ineptly written it is.

The AvengerThe Avengerabout 17 years ago
Trite comments from white men as usual

What's new? A white woman fucks a black man in a story, and white morons get very angry and post stupid, racist comments. SOme things never change, I guess.

But its getting so boring. YA-A-A-A-A-WN. WHite men must really be very stupid, I guess. Unbelievably dumb, boring and idiotic. No wonder white women fuck around so much.

Why do you assholes read IR stories so much anyway, if you dont like them? Are you masochists, you morons.

FUCK YOU!!!

myoteammyoteamabout 17 years ago
Loved it

You got my attention!!! Don't make us wait for the real action to begin. The build up was great but I bet the sex to come is going to be hot. Thanks for the story.

Myoteam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
1st Off - Fuck u Avenger - Real Men Aren't Cucks

2ndly - fuck you avenger. If you require male humiliation sub stories than support them but don't try to shame real men. The very few men into male humiliation will be excited but thats it little sick one.

This isn't a story burdened by race but by a female writer attempting to belittle all men and especially husbands.

She must have a wimp at home she doesn't respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poorly written

This submission could have been good, but there are several instances where the word she was misplaced. I don't get the whimp part, If you are a slave to black dick, then be a slave without bringing your husband down. The submission was just poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i am a cuck in the military

As a cuck - i loved the story. You go girl! Hubby understands and loves the lifestyle too!

The AvengerThe Avengerabout 17 years ago
Use you brains, dumb fag

What part of the title "Barbara's Cuckold Story Ch. 01" didnt you understand, asshole? You dont like cuck stories, why read a story with such a title? YOu dont like IR stories, why read that CAT, Mr WHite man?

You call yourself a real man? A real man that is up reading Lit every day and leaving comments about little sick one on every IR story? Get a life first, big sick one!

Motheruck all you ol boys! You are boring as fuck!

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
While this isn't ...

the greatest story ever told, nevertheless, commenters ought to read the story first. Her husband is in favor of her actions. They're swingers. The author says it's true so it isn't just a story (fantasy). It's not my cup of tea so it won't get any rating but that's my problem, not the author's.

Thanks for writing. It's more than most do. I would like to see LIT turn anonymous comments off but you can do so yourself. Highly recommended.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Real men can be or do whatever they want and cuck

Great stuff, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My white wife fucks black men

Great story. My white wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. I encourage her to fuck other men. For many years all she now fucks is black men. We both enjoy her having sex with black men. I love to watch her suck and fuck black cocks. Our sex life is great. We go out of town and pick up black men from bars. We go to a hotel room and she will fuck one, two or three black men at a time. The more the black cock she gets the happier we both are. I also suck black cock whenever I can. I love eating her pussy after she is fucked by black cock or cocks. My wife grew up with a single mom. Her mother used to fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Does size matter?

Size must matter to poor David since his cock seems to start with 7" - down to 6" - back up to 7" - then again, back down to 6". I wonder if those rapid changes would hurt. It would be an interesting phenomonen to observe.

Another thing- why does the story-teller refer to herself as "I" then "she" all in the same sentence ? I suggest a proof-reader would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

Hot story. Good flow. Can't wait for next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disgusting Story

The story is, in my opinion, pretty disgusting. It would not be bad if HotMom-Barb had not posted the stupid bio saying she was bi and swinger and loved to make her husband a cuckold and then makes rediculous statement that she and her husband love each other deeply. How can a husband possibly love any woman that is bi, loves fucking other men etc. Totally unbelievable, even for a fantasy net channel.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I'd love to read more like it. So many white women are realizing how superior Black men are to tiny-dicked white men like me. It's wonderful to see the tidal wave of our white wives, sisters, daughters and even mothers who are eagerly spreading their legs for the incredible sex only Black men can give them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My white wife loves black cocks and so do I.

My future wife started fucking black men at 15. Her single mom fucked black men. When I first met my future wife I shared her pussy with my friends. After a year we were married. I continued sharing her pussy with my friends. I had asked her several times before if she had ever fucked black men. She always answered "no" very quickly. One night while fucking she asked me how I felt about white women fucking black men. I told her that if that is what the white women wanted I saw no problem with it. I asked her if she had ever fucked a black man. She hesitated and finally said "yes". My cock got hard as she said yes. I asked her to tell me about the first time she fucked a black man. She told me about the first black man and many more later. After that night she would tell me about fucking different black men as we fucked each night. We both got turned on while she told me about fucking black men. That weekend we went to a bar near the Navy base and picked up a young black man to fuck my wife. We took him back to our house and he fucked my wife while I watched. We took turns fucking her. I took him back to the bar. He wanted to come over again and fuck my wife. When I returned home my wife was still naked on the bed. I ate her pussy while she told me how she felt fucking the black man. After that I only shared my wife's pussy with black sailors. There were times we would pick up to three sailors to fuck my wife. She become a whore for black cocks. I learned to suck black cocks. My wife and I love for her to fuck black men. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot story

my husband also likes sharing me with black men. i had my first black cock when i was at college, and was hooked. only years after we were married did i tell my husband about my experience with black men (i was drunk during a game of truth or dare). that same weekend he got me to dress up sexily and took me to a club where he got me to dance with various black guys. finally he told me to choose one to bring home, and he watched while we had sex. now we do it regularly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Okay, but...

I mean, my wife digs black dudes, and I love watching them put her skull through the headboard, but there's no way she's going to waste her time on a black guy with only 8 inches. What would be the point? I fuck her good with my stiff 6", so if she wants a normal sized cock she knows where to find it. Why go through the black dude drama for eight inches? So much bullshit goes along with the black experience, I mean, no offense but most of them smell nasty and have personalities of chimps.

My love says it takes at least 10" to really drive her crazy (unless they are REALLY thick), and trust me, she knows because she's had plenty of them... and I've had the pleasure of cleaning up afterwards too :)))

rcandjrcandjalmost 13 years ago

I liked this story and the otehr chapters

bananafishiexbananafishiexalmost 6 years ago
Needs editing

The changes between first person and third person take the reader out of what otherwise promised to be a good story.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

My husband watches me get ducked by black snakes. He dresses as a female so I can do what I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always loved my gf/wife being pursued by other men. I’m proud that they find her attractive and want to fuck her, I don’t date or marry ugly women. As many risks and problems there are for blackmen who try to go for another mans wife especially if he’s white I figure he must think she’s special and worth the risk, and I’m flattered in a way.

I won’t stand in his way and will let him do what he needs to seduce her. I want him to fuck her so good she’ll give in again for him. I can imagine how proud he is as he’s driving his blackdick in her making her moan,scream and orgasm as she lets a black man turn her into another slut for big blackcocks. I love kissing her when I see her, noticing if she still has the taste and smell of his cock in her mouth.

If he is good enough he can come over the house and fuck her in our bedroom as I listen from the living room to the bed squeak and her begging him to not stop as he calls her names. I love peeking in and seeing her sucking it after he owns her. Afterwards telling me he’ll make sure she’ll never forget how much more she likes being fucked by blackcocks. Turning my wife into a blackcock sucker, laughing as I kiss her when he finishes in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SO SO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous