All Comments on 'A New and Delicate Balance Ch. 07'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SHUT UP !!!! STOP THE MADNESS

this little bit of text from the wretch turd like story says all

..........................................................

..................................Does it matter if she has been fucking Mary all these years? Does it matter if she has been teasing the gruesome Viking before giving in at last? I don't think so. It would only make it hurt more.

She fucked away our love. She betrayed what we had. She sold it for a few good orgasms. I meant less to her than a few orgasms. That's what matters.

But the cruellest thing she did was to keep my love for her alive.

I am Eric. (I am straight catring Man that believes in Love and marriage) They say I'm a wimp, a loser. They may be right. I lost two wives who preferred to fuck other men. Better men, no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He threw away the letter

He threw away an admission from Phil, one that I imagine could be used as evidence in an alienation of affection suit?

End this, soon. You've somehow managed to squeeze out seven chapters from what should have been four -- five tops.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
End Erics Pain

Why not just end the story with Eric finding out the real truth about the babies father if its Erics and if its Phils have phil accept the responsibility of the child and with eric filing divorce for her adultry .

Pat.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 17 years ago
Great stuff!!

I'm curious to see how many more points of view you have to show us, or are you finally ready to move on with the story? Keep up the drunken good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I liked it!!!

I liked it, it was different, can't wait for more. Irene, I think is stronger than Phil expected and never would have done it without some help from the drugs. She held him off this many years without another man to love her like Eric, I think he should consider her strengths, she didn't know about the drugs and now considers herself to be a slut deep down. I think he should give her another chance.!!!!!!!

I am a romantic at heart!!!

More chapters please, but I am rooting for them even though Irene may slip a few times more like Eric suggests she will.

Hot, I like the possibilities!!!!

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 17 years ago
The answer to Eric's dilemma

Drink it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i wonder

how are you going to end this series? are you going make it a tragedy? the way the character is portrayed, he is almost a martyr (or a saint). and of course he is a wimp.

are you going to stick the "good person" persona on Erick while everybody else are "damaged"? to me, the other characters seems to be more REAL than the Eric character. he seems to be always in some sort of a state and never have any kind of solution or idea. he is either walking/running away or just getting drunk.

well, im still curious as to how you are going to end this story. oh, and usual, its very well wrtten.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 17 years ago
Disappointed.

Your story started so good, and I enjoied it immensly. Not any more. How the editor could give this chapter his green E is absolutely unbelievable. So goodby to your story, I'm off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
come out, come out, wherever you are...

If I had to describe Phil I would throw words like egomaniac, immoral, incidious and perverted for starters apart of being a psychopath and criminal. Mary and Phil played this game with Irene for their one psychological and entertainment needs, one that she didn't know she was a participant. She was the fly, they were the spiders and until they had her caught in their net, they wouldn't stopped. I think Irene is a very loving person. I remember how she helped Eric when he was going through his pain and who was the one who stood by him when he got hurt. Probably loyal (though an oxymoron because of Phyl's criminal seduction) describes her better. She stood by Eric the same way she stood by Mary who was her childhood friend, the one woman she considered her best friend. There are ties in long friendships that are difficult to break, especially if you think that friend needs you because they suffer and you consider them a victim. We always want to save our friends. Irene's mistake was not breaking those ties once she married Eric and Phyl wouldn't stop his attempts of seduction. Eric's mistake is that he's just weak. He whines and drinks, bemoans the women he chooses, but I just don't see him being strong enough to change his victim status. He likes being a victim. If anything happens to him, he cuts and runs, and then drowns himself in liquor while becoming a shallow shell. I wonder if that's the type of person Irene attracts or if that was the first reason that attracted Irene to Eric - that he was a victim just like Mary.

Can you just get on with this story? Enough backstory! You've dragged it enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's becoming a borish tale...

...too repetitive and too nonsensical to hold my attention. I skipped reading most of the last two sections, the stuff that's a waste of time, and got what I needed from the opening and the closing. Wish you would do the same with the writing.

CarlM69CarlM69about 17 years ago
PLEASE!!!

The story began great but has stalled. Move the story!!! We all know that Phil is a creep. We all know that Eric is a wimp. We don't need anyone else's perspective about their characters. And, by the way, does anyone really think a LAWYER would write his victim a LETTER telling him how he carried out his plot against his wife by drugging her!! Too incredulous. It would only happen if he had the guy in his grasp ready to kill him so he knew Eric wouldn't be dragging him to court. If you wanted us to know about the drug in the orange juice (do I smell a reason for Eric to once again to wimp out, this time on Irene, and let her off the hook?) then you could have had Phil make Mary put it into the juice in the last chapter. At this point Eric is becoming so much of a victim that I have a hard time feeling sorry for him. Indeed, I have a hard time feeling sympathy for any of the characters. When we don't like anyone that's a deal buster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Standards?

I have no idea what the editors here use as standards for awarding their little green "E." Disappointingly, they must look only at punctuation and basic grammar or something else just as banal. From my point of view, this story is a rambling tale populated with individuals who are more caricature than realistic. We have the usual slut wife, the overbearing boss, and the wimpy husband who turns to alcohol for consolation. I’m not sure if the writer has missed a cliché she could have tossed into the mix. As for me, this is the last chapter in this wandering little story I shall bother reading. The writer doesn’t have anything new and refreshing to tell us – just a rehash of an old, dull storyline.

PhlynxPhlynxabout 17 years ago
Where did this story go?

Has a different author taken over this story? How much wallowing in crap will the readers take? I cannot believe the E rating. I will have to adjust my opinion on Lite and their readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DNA can be tested while the baby develops in the

mom, get her to have the DNA tested and determine the father. That way if it is your child you can take it away from her. Never let the bitch back in, once in you will never be able to control her or to get rid of her. She will own you. You accepted it once and sure as hell you will have to accept it over and over and she will probably have kids by other men. You have the guys confession on paper. You have two real choices eliminate him and set up either Mary or Irene for the fall or divorce her, sue him for alienation of affection, and push it into all the papers and raise total hell. He will want you eliminated then so you will have to be ready for that. Put the liquor bottles down, they dont help, in fact they hinder what must be done. You want a pound of flesh get a tranquilizer dart gun knock him out and either castrate him or give him to some gay biker gang for a slut. She will be easier, knock her out and give her to a black pimp or sell her to one of the groups securing whores for south america, they keep the drugged and when they wear out are simply terminated. Now you have some good story lines.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
Pigs in space

You described the pigphil very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I agree with a couple of comments

This is crap and the "E" has not been used on some truly good stories, but liberally used on this shit? Get a life editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just finish it already

the first two chapters were excellent, the third questionable but still good. Now chapters 4-7 are sending the series spiralling downward. You seem to be taking the most likable character in your stories, and making him the least. Just end it already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

This is a great story.. some of the best writing on Literotica. Ignore the negative posters.. They are just jealous that they can't write this well.. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Scorn for the Purpose - Applause for the Scribing

As you can see writer, the score of "0" is evidence of how well this would sell in the real market.

Talent used selfishly and narrowly isn't accepted by the majority of normal humans. If this is your view of the balance you champion here story-wise - it is a sad reflection of your mind and what excites you.

I think you could but won't. Time will tell.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
I'm as disappointed as many other readers . . .

The only reason I rate Ch. 07 of "A New and Delicate Balance" with a 50% instead of a 0% is because it is well written. The plot is not credible; several have pointed out that a sneaky, conniving lawyer (Phil) would never put in writing the admission of drugging Irene to make it easier for him to seduce her and to get her to commit adultery, and I agree. Aside from Phil's character with all the bad aspects already discussed, another thought occurs to me. Irene could probably have a reasonable chance to win a sexual harassment lawsuit against Phil. He is higher up in the lawfirm where she works and thus has power over her. These days, even if the sex appears "consensual" and even thought it did not occur at the workplace, one may infer it is not strictly between equals and therefore it can never really be consensual. Leaving that aside for now, I don't see any way for Eric to change (it is expected that the hero, or main character, is supposed to change in a story). Eric's character is so consistently weak and waffling that any balls he would acquire in future chapters will be out of character and inconsistent with what has already transpired. I think the musings of Mary and the letter from Eric could have been in the same chapter (both 6 and 7 were pretty short and consequently nothing happened). Eric keeps talking about how he will kill this person, be mad at that person, but he just keeps himself drunk and depressed. Is the purpose of this story to simply paint the picture of a tragic character who finds life playing him for a fool each time he starts to be happy? Is the title "A New and Delicate Balance" really going to apply to this story? If so, it will really take a stretch to do this. I deal with lots of people of all sorts in my profession, and I listen to a large number of problems with relationships experienced by these individuals. Phil, Mary, and maybe Irene fit the mold for real people I've seen; Eric is an anomaly. Doesn't he have family he can go to for help and support? Is he totally without friends of his own? Is the "change" one expects for the main character of a story going to be something awful like Eric committing suicide (he's almost there, based on the way he is heading)? Will he ever obtain counseling? Why is Eric incapable of doing anything other than drinking? Oh, he thinks he is capable of loving but it would seem any love relationship he has had has been mostly a dependency relationship. Maybe he gravitates to strong women (who are symbolically men) and they initially like him, he's Mr. Nice Guy, he's sensitive, caring, funny, (has a lot of nice feminine qualities) so he can be a good friend packaged to look like the opposite gender. But obviously he is boring, boring, boring. When women find they can dominate their men, I suspect they tend to lose interest and look for a "real man" once in a while. Irene does this, and Eric's first wife did this (a lot). I think you (the author) should try to wrap this story up soon and get on to something else -- I don't think it really has the potential for anything significantly longer, and the readers (like myself) are getting pretty restless . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
there is no jealous,the plot sucks

you keep bullshiting around the the story. 8 chapters when you needed 3 for the whole story.you have outsmarted yourself by looking stupid.you're a good english student,but common sense you and the plot sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rambling and nothing else

This is the worst. Most boring rambling I have read

In a long time. What got into the web master of LITEROTiCA

Giving this crap an E?

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Nordic Uber man meets Lit’s Wizard of Oz!

I founf this “chapter” both offensive and badly written (style wise) and totally redundant from the perspective of the plot (the latter went to sleep at the end of chapter three and as of now is still unconscious). Eric’s poor character has been tormented a lot, but no development in any direction.

The part that I found offensive was the whole section which looked like it was copied from the worst Racist literature of the thirties. What crap have you been reading? Where did you scrape the inspiration for the racist Arian “concepts”: some sort of Uber man who comes to women with extra power to reduce them all to what they are all - sex slaves to the deserving man?. After all What are they?: “A woman's lust lives in her clit, her nipples and all her other tiny places” (Her other tiny places? Is that the same writer?). And he has it all because he is Nordic of course. This is no less than very thinly veiled neo- fascist and racist junk. In Germany stuff of this nature would have been forbidden by law as racist propaganda. Shame on you!

As for the wizard of Oz, who had the genius idea to grant this stuff an award; Well, shame on you too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hang In There Eric

I'm rooting for ya! I know sooner or later this story will end without too many more detour chapters. Don't wimp out like Phil suggests, you can divorce the slut, but keep her hanging on, sounds like she'll make a fine fuck buddy till you find a good'un. I'm hoping in the next chapter you get to take Phil down an inch or five. Leave him just enough to piss with, and one nut and one eye, so that he knows what he's missing. Might even be fun to let Irene & Mary watch the Phil reduction party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Phil's Account confirms...

the view that Eric was always to be the super wimp. Now that is what make this story so unrealistic. Given Eric's nature after Irene betrayed him he should jump off some tall bridge somewhere. It is not that all women are unfaithful by nature it is that Eric keep picking those who will do him harm. Of course, he asked for it by bouncing so quickly from Elaine to Irene. How many deep life long love can he form in two weeks of knowing the woman?

SleeplessinMD

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
This Story

Is going down hill fast.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
If the Last Chapter Was Really Bad, Then This Is Just South of Really Bad

Word of the day: "skimming"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
SO

Eric has been an unwilling cuckold thru two marriages now.

Why are you putting him thru this. Why not just kill him.

We shall see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not finishing.

This story went way off on a tangent not worth following. Bye

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Eric

Eric is a wimp IMO.

To keep the story alive Eric needs go some balls and use them !

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I had thought

Mary was going to be the last woman standing in the last chapter, but she needs to be history. If Eric winds up with any of these women, it will be Irene. But in all of the LW stories I can recall the hero does not learn the child is not biologically his until he has mostly raised the child. It will be interesting to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm in too deep to quit

Congrats. Good chapter. Four out of five. Extremely well written. Unusually deep character development. I really like the different points of view Eric is getting. This not normally my type of story - too cruel - but it is so well written that I am in too deep to quit. I have my fingers crossed for Eric. But this is my first story by this author and all I know so far is that she is merciless. Look out Eric.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

nice plot device. Five stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
an idiot and another idiot

Phil was an idiot for writing the letter and a bigger idiot for sending it.

A confession of drugging a woman to have sex with her (aka rape)

Bragging of the purposeful harm he did to Irene and to Eric (Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress x2).

How does someone pass law school and do that?

But, Eric was a bigger idiot for throwing away the letter.

His enemy put his own nuts in a vise for him, so he threw away the handle?

So maybe Phil was not as much of an idiot as he knew his victim Eric well.

CarnilliaCarnilliaover 7 years ago
Another piece of nonesense rubbish

Just waiting to see if you really made some sense out of it or you end it with a meteor hitting Earth. That would make more sense than your plot.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well...

I've come this far but am losing a great deal of interest.

The quality of the writing is good... but the story...?

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago

First of all, don't throw away the letter stupid! You may be able to use it. Also, I would be planning asshole Phil's demise at this time. This story started good but is losing me, will try the next chapter and see.

BrianBensonBrianBensonalmost 6 years ago
Love this story

Can't get enough of this! Great Story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Just

like most women you take four times longer than necessary to say something.

green117green117over 5 years ago
@schwantze1

I then looked to see if you had published a story here... .Nope.

I think you should - you have talent - not everyone could put rude sexism and utter stupidity into one sentence as well as you did.

Green-something

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Truth's

a bitch.

And on and on and on with more dream state bullshit.

Her good stuff is damn good. But then she goes off like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eric

As a writer you could not have come up with a bigger wimp and loser. Phil wrote that he drugged Eric's wife and Eric was stupid enough to throw the letter away. Eric deserves everything that happens to him. Won't even rate .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great...

I love what this is doing to me. I almost believed it was actually Phil writing till the mention of the lesbian scene, that gave Mary away completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't be a Chump

"Should I believe him?" Sure, he told you the truth your wife lied to you.

”I thought it was a dream” What fucking crock.

“Of course, she ought to be the one I should believe over the others.” Why the fucking hell? Your judgement is being clouded by your blind love. Take off the rose colored glasses and wipe the shit out of your eyes.

She fucked him and now she’s lying to try and spin it. Wise up you dopey schumck!

The bastard bad boys see women as they are; they are all liars and cheaters. The bastard bad boys don’t care because they’re liars and cheater as well.

Don’t be a chump. It’s their fuckedupness…make them own it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Mary was tied up, who took the pictures?

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Last time I read this story I was at the point that I said, "Well I've come this far already. I might as well push on to the end."

Well... I'm there again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Believe it or not only one Lawyer has ever went hunting with Me ... He went one time and a guy on the next ridge almost shot him . I gave My cousin a 6 pack of beer it seems he hates guys like Phil also ..

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What? A lawyer admitting in writing that he drugged a woman before fucking her? Meaning, she wasn't able to give consent, making it RAPE! Really? Ridiculous.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

She might not have been drugged with date-rape drugs, but even Phi;'s description makes Irene's claim that she thought she was dreaming carry a little weight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is going from bad to worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

SIMILAR Stories