All Comments on 'Mommy, Daddy Teach Us How To Cum'

by hot_couple287

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ADOPT ME PLEASEEEEEE!!!!

HOT HOTTT HOTTTTTTHOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! WHITE HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!! :)~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WEIRD BUT SEXY

Ok your fucking pervert. I just have to say, but strangely it turned me on, I slowly masterbated the whole time! write more you fucking asshole!

hornymomof2hornymomof2over 13 years ago
I remember when........

When I was growing up as an only child, I would peek at my dad and mom do all kinds of sex. I think they knew I was watching them but was waiting till I was 18yo to include me.

Sadly they both were in a car accident when I was still young and did not survive.

But the memories that I still masturbate with; I leave my bedroom door open some what. Thinking that maybe my kids might be into peeking at mommy?

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Mmmm

"Nobody loves you like family" my mom, her sister and my dad always told me after one or more of us was cumming. It was great and our close relationship lasted for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the best yet

I really like your depraved stories. This was the hottest yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Learning to cum

Loved the story!

My dad taught me to cum when I was very young. He saw me rubbing my pussy on my stuffed animal and pulled down my panties and spanked me. He told me to NEVER do that again. I was crying. Then he told me to stand up and he took off my nightie. I didn't have titties yet but I was starting to develop and I had puffy pink nipples. He pulled down my panties and told me not to touch myself between my legs. It was a dirty thing and only he could do that for me and when I wanted to rub myself to let him know and he would take care of me. He got a mirror and showed me how when he rubbed my clit it got fat and long and pink and even my fluffy nipples got puffier and hard. He said that was how it was supposed to feel and he would do it, I just had to tell him when. I was only 5 or 6 but it felt better than my stuffed animal. Daddy said not to wear panties at home under my dresses so he could help me and to just sit on his lap or next to him and he would help me. By time I was 13 I was being masturbated by daddy many times a day.

Mommy took me to the doctor because she could always smell me and thought something was wrong. When the doctor was examining me he told my mom to look and see. Nothing was wrong with me, I just had a juicy cunt (his word) and a big clit for a little girl. He showed her how when he touched my clit juices would just come out. So I was told to dress and we went home. I never got large breasts but my nipples stayed big and puffy. I never wore a bra then and still don't and only wear panties on occasion so daddy can help me.

Today men love my puffy pink nipples a and that I don't wear a bra or panties. I wear loose fitting shirts and skirts or dresses with front buttons so I can leave a few open. Daddy's 70 now but still helps me and I am so glad he does, I still live home so daddy can help me before I go to work, when I come home from work and a few times before I go to bed. It's absolutely wonderful and so satisfying. I'm glad he caught me that day, this is so much better. I love my daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous