All Comments on 'Ex-wife Ch. 01'

by texasreb1369

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the Rascist ~ Good Tale!

Please ignore the stupid rascist comments! You wrote an outstanding tale. It was very believeable and erotic / hot!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

I loved the girl girl slut stuff but once you put the black guy into the story you ruined the story and also the guy at the table with his woman was hot why didnt the woman get into all the sex with the wife.another thing you never mentioned that you got married you just automatically jumped right into the married role why is that?also dont put the husband down because he had a normal size cock it doesnt matter about the size just how you use it"!

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You have the settings right and the basics right

the Jet Set Club (it had three locations) in Houston closed in the early 80s and became Wishs Club. At the time the Head Lady at the club was the owners girl friend, at that time they werent married, and the head waitress. After that it became whatever you let happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great tale

Folks that take time out to bitch about every IR story have to be some of the most retarded on this earth. Your insecurity shows how much you fear the power of a black cock. Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
action

when are you going to get some action in it instead of sitting around with you naked cocks. I agree with this other person, why a black guy and not a white guy?

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Good Start

A good start. I am looking forward to part two.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
The usual saff

Not wasting much time on the way from the divorce to the swingers club. Does it make you wander why his first wife divorced him in the first place? Well, not too much.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stupid

You hit the jackpot. She is dumb as a brick and a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re anon012707 Great Tale

I violated my own standard of not responding to other commentators in making an exception in your case. You're a hypocritical idiot who you can't see the stupid duplicity of your own comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous