All Comments on 'The Bodacious Blonde Milf'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great work!

Excellent story, which you worked up very well. The ending, with the birth control matter, was disappointing.

Keep up the great work and leave us with happier endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

Keep it going. Some many hot possibilities. Linda sounds like a very hot as sexy MILF. I'd love to read more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Part 2??

I think there is a lot of potential for a part 2..

Great read thanks..

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Although

The story itself was rushed it was VERY HOT! Why didn't you ever do a part 2?

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 9 years agoAuthor
There is a part 2

Had it on a hard drive that crashed. Still have parts of it in my head. I'd like to retrieve what I lost. I still have the hard drive, but paying $700 to fix it is cost prohibitive and I don't like the idea of someone looking at my files.

... and my intention is to finish the Babydoll series before I even think about adding anything else on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That. Was. HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Much Arithmetic?

An enjoyable effort, although the opening paragraphs were a struggle! It felt like a maths paper!!...Linda was in her mid 40's....fair enough but then "restaurant opened 25 years ago, when she was in her late twenties. Being in her mid-50s now...."Mom and Linda have had a friendly business relationship going on 18 years.If you had then posed the question..."So how long did Mum operate the business ignorant of Linda's existence?" it wouldn't have been a surprise!! Just saying.....did you actually enjoy writing that bit? If not, then don't put it in!

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 6 years agoAuthor
^ Not to belabor the point...

but that isn't what it says. Mom owns the restaurant and for 25 years. Lovely Linda is a salesperson and has been for 18 years. One has nothing to do with the other, but Mom would have started the restaurant around age 30. Linda started as the salesperson in her early to mid 20s. Linda would have begun being the salesperson after the restaurant had been opened for about 7 years. Mom would have been about 37 years old when Linda started representing the account. 18 years later she is in her mid 50s and Linda is in her early 40s.

Bob would have been around the place, since it was opened, but he didn't start working there full time until he was 21 or 22 -- which would have been about 7 or 8 years prior. He had seen Linda around many times, but hadn't officially gotten to know her until he started working in the business full time. He knows Linda, but not that well. They have engaged in conversation, but it isn't like they know each other in more than a professional, business manner. Something just causes a spark to ignite one day...

That is how business and life generally work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

Good, but certainly needs a finish and or continuation. I also get what the other comment about the time line and ages. Don't put to much detail in, it detracts sometime from the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
530 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.