All Comments on 'You Want Me to What?? Ch. 01'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i liked it

I liked this story a lot. You should realy write a part 2.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
I'd second that motion...

This seems a pair worth watching.

delsolsi1995delsolsi1995about 17 years ago
Pretty Funny

Nice use of humor in what must be a difficult situation. You should keep going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Takes me Back

I just loved the story! It took me back in a time when I was yonger. And I loved the humor! Made for a great story and one I hope to get to read chapter 2 of in the very near future. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A close shave, a hot time.

Sweet and sexy at the same time. Quick pace, believable characters.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Fun story

Thanks, magmanan, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

i enjoyed reading this story. well written and just the right length. kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Covered up cleaning up. I love it

Yummmmmy! I just splashed cum all over my lips reading your wonderful story. I absolutely love it - the fun story and the taste you give me.

gratekutgratekutalmost 15 years ago
No Exhibitionist & Voyeur-story

Maybe the story is a good one. But this not a "Exhibitionist or Voyeur" story!

All members which want to read a story about 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur' will be very disappointed, so me too.

Ofcourse I read the story, if there is something about 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur', but that wasn't.

I hope someone can save it under the right item/section.....

~ I'm open, honnest and sincere to myself and others....! ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong Story Section

i agree with an earlier comment. This does not belong in the Exhib and Voyer section. While I greatly enjoyed the content and even found myself picturing each scene in my mind (the sign of a creative writer is the ability to get the reader to picture the action in his or her mind), there was no exhibition and no voyerism involved. A good story, wrongly labled.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Great start

Or A horrible build up to disaster lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE LITTLE TALE

seeing as how they grew up together and then him getting to shave her bush off and her having an orgasm then giving him a blow job...it wont be long before they are fucking like rabbits....great stuff just how it should bebetween good friends....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Sounds a bit like something I did. Enjoyed the story!

Well done!

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Excellent description of shaving, never expected the oral conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute little story that could be developed. LP

swamp68foxswamp68foxabout 2 years ago

Well done. Mary’s explanation of how she had learn to suck a cock reminded me of my wife’s oral learning curve. While in high school, she was a beautiful, shy virgin. Her large family had been very poor and she rarely had new clothes. Still her high school’s, all state, football quarterback, with a reputation for screwing many of her girlfriends, found Joy irresistible! She kept her virginity until just before they married in his senior year. A few years later, following her divorce, I dated and eventually married her. On our first date, she gave me the most awesome blowjob I ever could have imagined, eagerly swallowing my cum. Later Joy later shared how she had learned to be so orally talented. She shared it was the only way she was able to prevent Dale from taking her virginity until they married. i sure benefited from her first marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES