All Comments on 'Wrong Side of the Road'

by floweringquince

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Start

Well you got it started now let's read how you take care of the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
please

please Mister Suh can i have some more!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Full disclosure!

I thank the author for voluntarily taking the considerate step of informing the reader of the type of content which is included in the story (not to mention the benefit of eliminating the excuses of complainers of all sorts!). For that alone you deserve applause!

Now let's see other authors following this author's footsteps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great start

I hope you finish it soon. Can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Desperate and in Need

I like your setup, the surroundings, the staging, the ambience. We see her hesitance, her resistance, her wish for only automotive assistance; now her torturous entanglement, her capture and detention. She is being excited and yet is threatened. Will it be a three-way rape or a submission and yielding to her captors? Will she be forever changed to desire what they show her or hurt and reject them as rapists? You have set us up to want more, add to the story, blossom...

amicusamicusabout 17 years ago
well written

Very well constructed, plausible and readable and a knowing write.

I hope the anonymous comments are as the public ones have been thus far.

Since I write also I know you won't be offended when I tell you that you need to edit yet again, as I always must, just small things and I did not single them out and perhaps should have to be helpful.

I do not read NC-R or BDSM, although I occasionally write in those genre's which I only just realized as I do not categorize my subjects or topics, just write what comes to mind.

I am sure the comments thus far will encourage you to post more, I may or may not follow for reasons I may or may not explain elsewhere.

You will do well on Literotica, I am sure and the hint of a thought that you may be writing under an alternate identity, as many do here, arises, but is of no concern to me.

Buttercups and Daisy's, yes and Haiku, too, I do, as well but this other...the why...we should perhaps talk?

Well done you tart thorny thing.

amicus...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ahan ...yeah

Please continue it soon.

:)

Maharat

cruising_nudecruising_nudeabout 17 years ago
Where's the rest?

You have laid a great foundation, but just when you get the the "meat" of the story you stop. Hope there is more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome work

awesome work, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE GIVE ME MORE

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE STORY. YOU KEPT ME ON THE EDGE AND ANTICAPATNG MORE EACH AND EVERY LINE. I NEED MORE. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE REST OF THE STORY.

FreekyFreekyover 16 years ago
GOOD STORY! ! !

Everybody loved this story, what are you waiting for(YOU PROMISED US MORE).

coops181coops181over 16 years ago
And?

Nice stuff...great build up...excellent applicable detail...life-like characters...BUT! Where is the finish? Please, don't be a tease, let us read about her final humiliation/satisfaction at the hands of her "bad-ass nigger" tormentors.

You can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A REAL TURN ON

I'm a white female, and I found this a real turn on. Please finish the story. Don't leave me hanging....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Sir, I'd like some more...

You have GOT to finish this!!!

It's just as cruel to leave us all hanging like this as it is for those black men to tie and abuse her...and wel love it!!!

Sexbunny89Sexbunny89about 16 years ago
MORE!

i loved it. you must write more soon. it was so hot. cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good God!!!

Plz Plz PLZ Finish this story soon...i need to know what happends.....detail by detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

You have to finish this story.With all the details,of how they break her in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it.

I hope you add more chapters. So far, this has caught my interest. I like how the characters each have their own cadence of speaking. If you typed out a conversation between all four of them withou. Using names, I feel like I'd know each one just by their speech-patterns. Good stuff:-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stroppy bitch gets she needs

The stroppy exit from the hotel , gets her what she richly deserves , ,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous