All Comments on 'Impregnation'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 17 years ago
Very hot!

Great writing! Yes, there were a few small typos to be found, but it didn't impede the way the story was told at all. I thoroughly enjoyed this naughty tale- and a role-reversal, at that (Dad is usually the one to take advantage of such situations, not the daughter)! I should like to see a second part to this come out someday... perhaps where she tells her dad the truth and confesses a desire for a repeat performance, this time with her baby's daddy AWARE of what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
best heard

best story i have ever read.god i hope you keep writing love how you keep up the details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks for the reversal!

I'm glad you wrote from the daughter's point of view. There are far too few stories written from the woman's perspective - I always find them more enjoyable.

Continue the strong work.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Excellent story....

I just loved those wild and cheeky antics in bed...

Jimmy4RolePlayJimmy4RolePlayabout 17 years ago
Great story.

Loved the story, hope to see it develop into a series to continue with the story, get some closure on what happens after. Will the father learn his daughter's baby is his? What will his reaction be? Hope to see those questions addressed in any sequels you may write.

Also I'm starting up a series of Incest/Taboo stories myself. If you'd like, I'd enjoy co-writing something with you. If interested, e-mail me: survic84401@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely

Very hot. Nice to see a story where the girl is the aggressor, but not the usual virgin-who-acts-like-a-porn-star aggressor.

Not gonna harp on the editing issues, but do hope you'll get them straightened out. You're a great writer, and you shouldn't let a tiny, easily fixed thing like typos detract from that.

Also, if you have the inspiration/inclination for it, a sequel would be just dandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just amazing

This was probably one of the best stories I have read on this website. Keep it up!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed the detail and I hope that you will write more soon! What would daddy do if he ever found out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good storie

love this one.. just wish there was more did and keep fucking you after u found out you where prgo.... right another one love to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exquisite

C'mon already ! We need the sequels NOW.

One of the best I've read. The descriptive buildup and the prose are exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tramp

My comment is to the anonymous user your story is disgusting and I feel sorry for your children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To anonymous

Why are you in this section reading if you are not interested in such stories. Feel free to read elsewhere.

Good story. Keep them coming

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Woah!!

My god that was........beyond perverse and I loved every delicious word of it,great work!

I personally think alcohol + horniness + family = the best time ever...I mean think about it,when your drunk and horny you tend to get kinkier than usual and ready to explore the ultimate pleasure & who would be the naughtiest person to explore it with than family ;)

That's my 2cents at least AND Thank You for this perfect story,as well as all your other incest offerings.....They are fully appreciated by me and I came countless times while reading them...... A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy

You are a gifted writer and this fantasy is amazing! Thank you!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[23.02.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!11

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous