All Comments on 'Sex on the Beach Ch. 03'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i would like to hear more about what happens

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great addition

Love part three, but could have been better to make Andy come back on his own to get the tongue stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More Please this story is really good and I can't wait to see what happens at the party!!!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Let's have

more, If I can't have at least 22 cocks rammed my ass, and my nipples pierced, at least read a fantasy of some who is lucki enough to experience it

straponsissystraponsissyover 4 years ago
the party?

have been reading this story since it was first posted years ago....and it still resonates that i wish i could be in Andy's place, and become Josh's toy. wish this was ever continued with the party and if Andy stays with Josh and truly become owned as a submissive slut faggot slave. ( i know i would!)

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Nice story

My wife Sophie got her tits tattooed for her black lovers, and I would like to get my nipples pierced too.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I Want to Get Used Like That

I love the beach and showing off my fit body in a black thong with a buttplug. I cruise up and down the beach looking for a Daddy to become his submissive Bottom. Sucking and cleaning his big cock, but especially taking his whole length bareback up my ass until I feel his warm cum spurting inside me. Then I'll clean his cock with my tongue.

senior69senior692 months ago

Great story. Very decriptive. Would love to have been in his shoes. would love to read the next chapter. I know it's not easy writing these stories but I wish next chapters would follow when promised. Almost all the writers promise more but never deliver and it leave us wondering. Thanks anyway for all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous