All Comments on 'Premium Massage Ch. 02'

by pjwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Hot scenes, great dialogue, nicely developed! Looking forward to seeing what trouble Jessica manages to stir up with Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that was amazing!!!!!

this story was killer, i read a lot of erotic stories and majority of the time they are just so so, this one was great, what i liked about it the most is the very detailed play by play, my mind is pretty visual and i was able to create a kickass mental picture, it was so vivid that i almost got off by just reading it, my boyfriend was taking a nap in the other room until i woke him up and literally gave him a run for his money. keep it up and i will be definitly looking for more stories by pjwolf!!!

medusa9800medusa9800about 17 years ago
This got my juices flowing like Jessica's river!!

Another great story. I was not too fond of the first one in this series. It was good and pretty hot, but this sequel really did it for me. Can't wait to see what you write next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This story could have been about me!!!

WOW, this story was so hot...much better than the first chapter. It reminded me of a similar experience that I had at a spa. Thanks for bringing back so many memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG... I came... and came again... and came again...

and came again reading this. I've NEVER read a story that made me come so many times. When Jessica ejaculated at the end, I came so hard I nearly fainted - and also ejaculated. (soaked the bed, actually). I think I've finally found a story that simply is nothing short of total sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story

speakingmusicspeakingmusicover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I definitely felt like I was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous