All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 06'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We hate this series!

The writing is poor, the plot is lousy and the character development absolutely stinks. Why is this writer wasting space on this site with such material? Author- care enough to comment? Do you have the balls to do so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this piece of shit of a woman

i hope hubby put her ass in the street and she lose the kids.that what justice is about.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Interesting

Well written tale of a wife succumbing to a young stud, trying to relive her the days of her youth. The tension is building, the danger becoming palbable. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
UH!!!

"I'm not being fair to him," she thought with some guilt. "But he's not being fair to me either," she rationalized"

After 6 chapters, this was her most intimate lucid thought. Well golly gee, let the flood gates of the marital breakdown continue...and her shenanigans are so one sided that the author will have to bring out hubby's peccadilloes in order to straighten out this horribly written tripe...otherwise hubby's up for sainthood.

Even more troubling is that Roberto is soooo obvious...like most Italians....if you know what I mean...that to an objective observer...eg daughters etc...he is on the hunt...and why can't Maggie amd whoever else is on his list see this...when everyone else knows and suspects regardless if she does or doesn't....cripes, he even walks around with his dick hanging out...

The story is too vanilla for my taste...the characters are like zombies fulfilling a spinster's dream of wandering on the wrong side. There is no depth, no life and no vibrancy in the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredibly stupid persons, both of them. And her

comment, why not it wont hurt Marv or the kids? How could it not hurt the kids and her husband? You sound like Nici in her very selfish story of a woman who wants to own two men. You can't love two at the same time and give two equal shares. Notice I didn't say you can't love two, both men and women can, but I said you can't give them both 100% nor equal shares, what you take from one to give another is lost. The emotions you give one, the time you give one, the feelings you give one, have to be taken from the other. There is only so much time available, at home, in the home, with the children (she let them ride with another when she was there, how obvious is that), in making food and breakfast, in everyday life. There are only so many emotions and thoughts available as she realized when she told her husband to make his own and she thought I am being unfair to Marv. And the feelings she is giving her lover, and he does qualify even if no sex is involved, are feelings she should have for her mate. Her mate, the provider for her and her children, the one who makes her able to have the time to go out and seduce herself with another, and gives her the opportunity to explore while he works to give her the money to be able to do so. She should stop one minute and think of divorcing her husband, and getting married to Roberto with the children. It would be very obvious to any rational human that that would be an impossible situation without the husband to meet all payments and the girls accepting Roberto as their stepfather and their mothers mate. No, this woman is into very seriously self delusional and demented thoughts. Her self esteem is just about zero and can be read with every comment to Roberto about being old enough to be his mother, after all is actually old enough to more that his mother. Her interest in self gratification, without respect to husband and her marriage vows not to speak of what could and would happen when her children get involved, speaks loudly of her mental health. She needs the help of a real mental health doctor, not a counselor, not a therapist, but a medical doctor that specializes in mentally ill individuals. She has no respect for her husband, her children, her family, Roberto, and very importantly for herself. Best thing the husband can do is get our the trash. She is not worth keeping any longer. It will take years of pain and suffering to get her to realize she is sick, and even years longer to get her "cured" if that could happen. One axiom of life is that all things fall due to gravity. Another is all cheaters will cheat again given the opportunity and self justifying excuse. She is a cheater by the definition of the word. She is a lying, deceiving, disrespect, adulterous, self gratifying slut as borne out with this chapter. Time to end the story as quickly as possible to prevent mroe harm to her husband and children, perhaps on the ride home in an erotic driving session (to keep the stroke types happy) she can have a major accident in the middle of one of them having an orgasm that kills both of them (that will keep the forgive at any cost from being hurt by reality). This could be by letting Roberto drive and her giving him head on the way home (perhaps taking his manhood off in the accident satisfying the revenge types). (This story smacks a bit of the teachers being caught with their students and wanting to have children episodes in the newspapers doesnt it.) Am all for safe, sane, consensual sex but wifey missed the opportunity to get hubbies consent somewhere along the line and is now just a sick adulterer with a very young man ruining many peoples lives.

drifteremeritusdrifteremeritusabout 17 years ago
Neandertal

If the other "people" commenting really hate this story, don't read it. Is that so difficult to understand Neandertal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You and Nic should meet and fuck each other

seriously what do You author need men for?

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Damn!!!

I agree with most comments, BUT what everyone is forgetting is the fact that a few years ago she had a LONG TIME AFAIR with a guy.. I do hope that Marvin catches her and the "young stud" real soon. If not then Ii hope she gets Pregnant!!!!!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Garbage

Why is bandwidth being wasted transmitting illiterate trash like this to the website? The writer has zero skill at story development, punctuation, grammar, and doesn't know how to compose a proper paragraph. Actually, I'm not sure she understands what a paragraph is. There's no need to read this tripe.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Interesting

and well written. Good character developement. The reader knows exactly who and what Maggie is and what she wants. One way or the other she is going to break out of the tedium of her everyday life and get a little excitement for herself. After all, she already has had one long term affair which she successfully concluded without discovery. There's no reason she can't do it again, since no one got hurt the first time.****Maggie's thinking is a little convoluted and self-serving but we wouldn't have much of a story if it weren't so. I'm looking forward to the next chapters to see if Marvin's follows up on his burgeoning suspicions.

oriondogoriondogabout 17 years ago
ALIENS

I read the feedback of stories first sometime to help me decide weather I want to read them or not. However, some of the comments have led me to believe that many readers of Literotica have had their bodies taken over by aliens. Yes, they may still look human; but their minds are controlled by extraterrestrial beings.

At first, I thought children were making the comments. As if they were watching “Married with Children” on TV and thought it was real. Then it hit me, these aren’t children, they’re ALIENS. Here some of their comments.

1. We hate this series!; This means there is a group of them, or the hive mind.

2. this piece of shit of a woman; As if this woman really exited.

3. UH!!!; Obviously from a lower form extraterrestrial intelligence.

4. Incredibly stupid persons, both of them. And her; This one wrote 680 words in one paragraph. It must be a alien code meant to assimilate the characters of this story.

5. You and Nic should meet and fuck each other; this alien must plan to keep a few humans as pets.

6. Damn!!!; Alien just lost antenna at barbershop!

7. Garbage; Unable to decipher story, but can’t stop reading it.

For some reason while trying to conquer Planet Earth. The aliens don’t like this story and others like them on Literotica. It bothers them that the characters in these stories can do as they please. We can save planet earth by writing as and how we please. And one day we can live on our planet where no one or being can tell us how to think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Respect A Non-Entity Thus Negative Comments

The 25 is for your misplaced talent. You have painted this mother and wife as a selfish whore waiting to happen - again. She doesn't care about her family but does care about her image on the soccer field? Priorities are not one anyone can like or tolerate especially as she will get away with cuckolding her family again given your bio's bent. Given all that how could some readers or you be surprised about all the negatives you have generated blossoming into caustic comments and scores. Daaa - surprise ???

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
I've been wondering....

WHAT the hell is wrong with this woman?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
An interesting tale

Interesting tale. Your writing is good and, even if the story is playing out slowly, you handle it well. Ignore the freaks and weirdo's who think they have the right to censor anything they don't like. They're full of hate yet are ashamed of themselves because they hide in anonymity.

<P>

Write on. Please excuse the pun. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
research

mio bello, literelly translates to my beautiful, but in italian there is a difference between macsulin and feminine forms. so u r letting the boy call the woman my beautiful in a masculin form.

the correct phrase would be mia bella. also a lover would hardly call his beloved that way all the time in italian. it is more likely he would use phrases like, cara or mia cara, tesoro, but certainly not mio bello, if anything bello mio and it would still be the masculin form.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
KIDS IN THE KITCHEN, LOVER IN THE BED

and now to worry about things she dreads. TK U MLJ LV NV

fildispadafildispadaover 2 years ago

Your italian is terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caller ID Ch. 05 Previous Part
Caller Series Info