All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 11'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Come On!

This just keeps getting dragged out for nothing. The husband is amazingly dim if he doesn't simply tell her what he knows. He has the goods on her. Just confront her. This story is going nowhere, and not fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wagon tongue

I'll still give you your hundred for the piddling amount that you wrote, but I have learned my lesson. Your tedious dribs and drabs are like being nibbled to death by ducks. I will never again begin to read a story by "Kathi"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
gibberish nonsense,,,

that's all there is,,,,,,,, woman dumb as rock but the husband's made by the author dumber than even a rock,,, and that's pretty hard to do, really!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
in order for the female agenia to come across

we make the man a fool,that how manhating gay writer come across in there writings.this the most onesided chock i read.i'm going and there no meeting and so blatant don't protect herself and tell the asist. to say there a meeting.some writers have no clue how men think.have pi follow whoreass and get pictures and past them around to everyone she know and keep quite that it was the hubby. and let her affair run her ass out of town.the kids already know she a whore,so let the town kmow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Colossal - Waste That Is

The subject of male humiliation is so trite, absurd and disrespectful that the writer must know that she is wasting her time and effort on the very few sick people into male humiliation. Is that you as well writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Slam!

HI:

I am anticipating the Slam, A voice activated recorder in the garage and he would have the goods. A private I report will give him the goods from Jacksonville.

Regards: Bill

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 17 years ago
LET'S End This...This is my Ending...any others.

"Well, no one can say I didn't try," he said as she arose from her chair.

"What do you mean by that?" she spat at him.

"Nothing, goodnight."

Maggie walked into the house still frowning when she ran into Megan. Megan took one look at her and thought her Dad must have told her mom what she knew.

"Mom" Please, please don't divorce Dad”, she yelped!

"For heaven's sake why would I do that? He just upsets me sometimes like not wanting me to go to Jacksonville this weekend?"

"Mom, he knows. He knows about Roberto and that night and he found all those things he said you keep secret from him. He said he found your hiding place. I saw him today. He says you lied to us, to him to everyone. He said he has known for weeks, Mom. He has known, Mom, and he still loves you and is trying to understand. He knows Cindy is not going with you to Jacksonville. Please don't be angry with him".

"Oh hush up sweetie, you don't know what you are talking about. I'll see you in the morning, I’m going to bed."

As Maggie went up the stairs, she felt a sudden chill go through her body. The family pictures taken over the years that were used to break the dull white stair wall suddenly haunted her as momentarily their married life flashed before her as she climbed.

She opened the bedroom door and as usual went to the bathroom to take her birth control pill. As she opened the dresser where the pills were hidden, she could not find them. She started panicking and searched again and again and found that the condoms were also missing along with the forged prescription. In its place was a note addressed to her from Marvin. It read:

Dearest Maggie, if you are reading this letter then it means you have rejected my attempt to try to rekindle our marriage and our marriage vows. This means that you placed your adulterous affair above your husband and your family. It troubled me yesterday when Megan came to see me with tears in her eyes. She knows Maggie…she knows too. You have decided to destroy our family because of your selfishness and your lust for Roberto. In time, I hope Megan can forgive you for I sure cannot. I have already forgiven you once years ago for the your affair with my colleague. I still remember freshly how while I was trying to make ends meet with a new born, a practice and going to school, you decided to have an affair with a low life that I thought was my friend. It still rankles me to this day to think how all our friends knew about it [Oh yes they knew. Your lover was a braggart.] But your affair came to my attention from my highly respected mentor and professor. It seems everyone at school knew about it. And it was not coincidental that your lover had to move to another state. It was either that or a suspension of his licence by the board. But this Maggie, to take on another lover, a nineteen year boy old enough to be our son, has broken my heart to its core. I am leaving you. You have always been wonderful with the girls so I shall leave them in your care. Do not reach me nor contact me. Our lawyers will handle everything and very fairly. Life is made up of choices. Why did you not choose me? Have a great weekend with Roberto.

Marvin.

Just then Maggie heard the phone ring. She answered it in a daze. It was Roberto apologizing for not calling earlier. Suddenly, an automobile started. She quickly dashed to the bedroom window to see Marvin speed off in his car. Confused, she now sat at the edge of the bed trembling, heaving and in tears. Her arms were on her lap at her side still holding the phone. All she heard was Megan hollering downstairs “Where is Dad going. Where is he going.” And the phone echoing “oh Moggie, I luva your pussy, I luva youra body, I wanna eata yu”.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh gosh wife dies in car accident on way to

Jacksonville for vacation. The bitch is totally in over her head. Like most women who think they have something no one else has, and they can never do wrong, this silly slut is a waste of air and food. The children know she is a slut, the husband knows she is a slut. Now let it be announced to the community she is traveling to see a 19 yo kid in a motel in Jacksonville. Junior, oh I sorry, Roberto the stud, needs to return to Italy without his ball sack. Very easily done, a drug overdose, left in the alley to be found maybe alive after having them cut off. Must have been the father of some young girl he was banging dont you know.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Spit it out Girl

Mister spit it out and tell the wife you know about Roberto And your daughter knows the wife isnt going to jacksonville

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re: some of the comments

It is amazing how people get so wrapped up in these stories that they forget it's a story, or they want it written their way! Just amazing. I think this story is just fine as it is and the author should just keep going. The author has done a good job in making us want the wife to get splat all over the wall, and it sure would be satisfying if that's what happens (and it seems like it's coming!), but the how's and why's and the speed are up to the author, and she clearly knows how to hold our interest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good job, Andy Hardy

Your ending recognized Megan is 18, a young adult, and that she is capable of acting to defend her father and her parents' marriage. I wonder if the author is as smart? We'll likely find out.

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
Yes we realize this is just a story but

its a story that concerns very emotional issues of trust and betrayal. Haven't you even been watching a movie or read a book and the villan was so evil you just wanted to reach into the screen or page and kill them yourself, or a character was so stupid you felt the desire to slap sense into them. Good fiction ellicits emotional response. I live in a country were if you can belive the reported rates men commit adultery in 60-75% of marriages and women do it 45-60% of the time, not to mention the false paternity rate of 10-30% of men unknowingly raising children who aren't theirs, so something so close to so many real lives is hard not to get emotional about. More than likely most of the men who get so involved in the outcomes of these stories have suffered through something similar to the things that happen (referring to the more vanilla betrayals not the convoluted wife becomes the towns whore schemes, although that probably does happen in rare occasions)in their real lives. People really do screw over spouses in the most horrible ways sometimes and I can understand anybody's desire to see the cheating spouse pay a horrible price in every story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
Damn! I was hoping the author had killed herself

but I guess no such luck....

let me see if I have this turd of a chapter right...

Husband knows wife is a whore... sees his family/ kids being torn apart. so he decides to do sonmething ... says... "hey babe lets go away together for the weekend?" ... wow....what a MAN!!!! This story is amongest the most vile wretched crap of all time. Its NOT hot. it is Not sexy ....its mindlessly bad..... later on the husband will say to the wife ....referring to this conversation...."well I did give you a chance and you said no" but the husband is so weak and wimpy that he does not realizze that when his WIFE buought a box of condomns -- PROVING intention to fuck Roberto alot-- it was over . WIFE has already chosen Roberto over him...... WHY GIVE HER ANOTHER CHANCE? minute she fucked a 19 year old man

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I must say that it is going in the right direction now. I do agree with wet_works, and with re: some of the comments.. Keep it comming dear author Kathi..

Paul

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Too bad

I guess if she wasn't so hot for her affair and gone with Marvin, as he asked, the marriage MIGHT have been saved. It looks now that it's over and Megan will want to go wherever he goes.

Actually, her whole affair doesn't make sense. Who jeopardizes the loss of her husband, her childrenm, her job, friends, and her career for a roll in the hay? Has to be mentally ill. Her pussy can't override her mind THAT much, can it? Well, it obviously did but it's not understandable to me.

So long Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hey...the husband might as well divorce the old ba

The kids are about to leave home. The old hag is wanting some young Italian cock. Bye the way, diplomatic means onlt that a person with it can't be charged with a crime in this country. he can still get his little wop ass kicked royally by an angry husband and be taught to leave Married American women alone.

The husband should divorce the hag. She's old and worn out now and he can get a much younger model. Oh the kid can still be used in a divorce proceeding. The husband should tail her to jacksonville and get evidence. Then divorce the used up slut, and get something with a tighter pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's fun to read! Lighten up, everybody.

Great story because of the author's devices. Don't be so nasty with your comments. You don't have to bother reading it, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
History Tells Us This Woman Writer Can't Spell

consequence instead she has mastered in cuckolding without consequence and male humiliation.

Hopefully, this effort bring her by choice into the real world because she has talent but so far only uses it for the few freaks into male disrespect.

Time will tell won't she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Could this have been more dragged out if you tried?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This author is well and truly fucked in the head. Wasting everybody's fucking time dragging this bullshit out. I wish I had not read this far but I can tell you I will never start another one of her bullshit extra chapters for no fucking reason stories! Bullshit!!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TRY AS HARD AND AS LONG AS YOU WANT

can not change an addict-fetish-cheaters train of thoughts, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another husband hating writer

The writer has some real issues and obviously hates men who want an honest loving relationship. This is why men need to treat women for what they truly are selfish heartless lying bitches.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Why are there negative comments

The author is writing a story. Why are some people commenting on the morals of the female lead character as if they are the morals of the author? This is stupid. When writing about a murderer, the author is not condoning murder! With that kind of reasoning, 'Jaws' was written by a people hating writer with a pro fish hangup! It seems as there will be consequences. Do we only want tor read BTB or willing cuck stories? This is a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

Starman, everyone is entitled to their opinion, your opinion is just one of many.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
What?

This author really lost it. He fell out of love with his wife cause she forged a signature on the birth control pills? How did he find this out? Doctors are always getting free samples of every imaginable drug, just to get them to prescribe the gifters medicines. And did the daughter stay up all night to see what time Roberto came and went? To top it off. After he fell out of love with his wife, he tries to reconnect by offering a weekend to revive their marriage, but not any ordinary day. It had to be the weekend he knew she had plans for. To start with, If he was a good husband especially in bed. She wouldn't be looking. Or be tempted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous