All Comments on 'Caller ID Ch. 12'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

Interesting way to conclude your story. I guess it should satisfy those who wanted Maggie and her lover to pay for their sins.

Boyd

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
ROTFLMAO -- pathetic shit LOL ROTFLOL

this is sooo fucking bad I am dying of laughter

.... 11 chapter of NOTHING........... no conflict resolution ... just lies and rationalizations

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 17 years ago
Ending is kinda a cop-out

You sorta made the story pointless at the end didnt you? If you're going to write a cheating story, you need to have some drama. If you are going to write a sex story, you need more sex. You took out all the drama by taking away both (husband & wife) choices, and there wasnt much sex. Even though I wasnt sure what you were going for here, there was still some ok parts. There were also some frustrating parts too though. Thanks for writing.

KathiKathiabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the readers

who took the time to read and understand the story and to vote on its merits and not on their own biased viewpoints. As suggested in some of my emai, I suspect many of the more negative visitors have experienced unfaithful wives or husbands they have been unable to keep and thus they feel threatened when they read about the subject.

A special thanks to the Literotica Authors and other readers who took the time to defend my story and to offer cogent suggestions from a purely literary standpoint.

It is not my aim to get a high score or to keep everybody happy. I feel I have done my job if I keep them reading and obviously I have accomplished my goal.

More than 100,000 views on the series. I'm satisfied. Thank you again and see you on the next one!

Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
For those bemoaning the ending, why? It is a

fitting ending for two worthless lives. Sometimes in real life people actually do get what the deserve. In this case and uncaring older woman in total lust was ruining her family and rutting in a limo. A young man, who had no sense of ethics or morals was rutting with an older married woman without concern to ruining her family. Sometimes affairs end badly because chance plays a part. A car wreck sometimes is the reason but not usually fatal. I recall one couple, both married to someone else, having to come out of a hotel for a fire alarm in the middle of the night and being seen by friends. Or a young couple in a pickup truck driving down the freeway, her leaning over into his lap apparently giving head, when the truck veered off the road into the brush along the freeway. Did we stop? No. Never found out if she ended up with a sausage in her mouth separated from its owner nor if they died in the wreck. Stupid things happen. A least the family in the story did not have to content with an adulterous spouse as the divorced mother of the children, thus giving them the worst kind of role model. I have heard that women dont mature until 30 to know what they want, a woman friend told me that. She also said by that time most women had made the mistake of marrying for lust or money and then were stuck with family, husband and children. After observing years of friends and what happens in marriages there is a lot of truth that women dont really begin to grow up and mature until 30 or so, and then it is usually to late.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 17 years ago
I'M STUNNED!!!!

But I understand as evidenced by your other stories where predominantly the woman wins and gets her way. You still couldn't change your colors with this story. But I think even you began to loathe your own character and decided to put her out of her misery. You wanted your character to be strong, not to bend... to family values, to her steadfast hubby and the apple pie in Americana. You wanted her to stroke her own destiny. It appears you also didn't want her to know that her family knew, that her daughter disliked her actions and that her husband did not look kindly on her. She really had nothing to come home to because she gave it all away for a "COCK". How many guys have lost everything because of a "PUSSY". You lowered your character to that level. Please tell me this was your way to get back to all the commenters who apparently wanted Maggie to suffer. This was an act of "suicide" on your part...I'll show them...I'll fucking have her killed without her regretting one iota of what she had done or was going to keep on doing. How could you? I had more respect for you before I read this. I guess we droved you to commit literary suicide and for that I'm sorry.

Take care...this story became ugly and I don't think that was your original intention.

KathiKathiabout 17 years agoAuthor
Dear Andy1Hardy - This and all my other stories

are not driven by the comments of the readers. The stories are complete and submitted before the first chapter is published. It is up to Literotica as to how many chapter's are approved and posted at any one time.

Thanks for the input!!

Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
still onesided,the whore didn't suffer

the family still caught hell behind the sorry bitch.to the writer you still don't understand a real man or you have a low esteen of women.she was one stupid bitch and not a lady.

Wet_WorksWet_Worksabout 17 years ago
Ok so the ending isn't quite as satisfying as I

might have liked but kathi did write one that at least didn't end in reconcillation or just plain wimpiness. I know that this is her story to be written as she feels it should but as a reader I always hope for certain things from "loving wife" stories(yes, the things I hope for are cliches like revenge and humilation of the cheater, cliches are cliches for a reason). I had hoped for something more like her ending for the All Class Reunion stories but her muse led her to a different path. Not exactly my fav but certainly not one I hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Views Mean Zippo Lady of Wimpsville - Scores Do

Its the scores stupid and you can't write a loving wives story without male humiliation or with the reality of consequence as your history of stories and poor scores show.

Again views are not a measure of appreciation, only the people who take the time to express their feelings are.

Grow up little one. Write more to a more appreciative audience with your misused talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Deus Ex Machina

It was an interesting story, but its clear that the author really didn't really know how to end it--which the logic of it all required some kind of meeting--a resolution. Well, instead, we get a "deus ex machina" ending"--completely out of left field. Very unsatisfying. Sorry. Liked the writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good ending

It was the only logical for the bitch and the kid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ending suited the story...

although the story was more of a train wreck than a car wreck.The violent end of their romp had barely any connection to rest of the story, even if they were inexplicably fucking in the van when it crashed. It ends the story, but it doesn't resolve anything.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 17 years ago
A long way to nothing.

It is rare to read such a long story with so little content and the writer skipping all problems by using the cheap car accident solution. Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well done Kathi

My first port of call lately has been to visit your story. I agree that you have accomplished the goals that you set out to achieve. In posting the chapters to run daily proves the point that neither good nor bad comments affected the outcome. A story like this one, written in short chapters, helps to highlight the stages of thinking a writer goes through while plotting a storyline. The problem is that some readers will cut down all the trees in an effort to see (or avoid seeing) the woods (forest).

I doff my cap to say well done!

My best wishes.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
An ending of sorts

I seldom agree with Harry but I do this time: the ending of the story drops you on your head and says "Well, boys and girls, that's it. Have a nice day!" I suppose death of the cheaters resolves the conflict in the story but it seems a rather harsh penalty for infidelity. Or should we draw the opposite conclusion? That Almighty God will punish you for cheating on your spouse? The story doesn't say one or another so I guess we can pick which one we like.

<P>

Since the author was willing to kill someone to resolve the conflict, why not have Marvin and Megan get torched off by a random car crash instead of Maggie and Roberto? That resolves the conflict too, and it is just as satisfying or unsatisfying, as the case may be.

<P>

I can't give a good mark for this conclusion as IMO it damages the story's literary value. Here's a 25 for your effort and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
POOR ENDING

After all that reading. I was totally disapointed with the nature of their demise. The story was just beginning to warm up, and it's finished! Sorry, but i feel cheated. Zero points.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Ending ok by me!

You are thoroughly disappointed with the ending? Write and submit YOUR ending!!!!

May not be the best ending but it damn sure is a possible one. All in all a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great end to a great story

Rarely do I hate a woman in a story like I did Maggie. She was one that wanted the niceties and security of marriage and a nice family. She had the heart and soul however of the lowest form of exist. The woman was so low, along with her no good lover, that she and he ould have needed to climb a ladder to kiss a snake's ass.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Sad but Logical Ending

Can't say that I "loved it," but you pulled this one out with a sad but rational ending. I can't help but chuckle about how your 12-part story - that you wrote completely before submitting per your comment - stirred up the LW police.

<p>Your assessment that at least some negative reactions come from those of us who have been lied to and cheating on is insightful, correct, and came across as sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Easy Ending

The ending suggests you could not come up with an ending that was acceptable. The one you wrote was too easy, and read like a bad Lifetime movie.

Do not feel too bad about it. It seems to be common for these type of stories. Authors get themself wrapped up in their own story and then never really can find a good exit.

Try mapping out the story first.....all the way through. Make sure the ending works.

Overall not a bad effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Liked it until the end

I enjoyed the story until the end. The car crash is entirely too old a plot device. She took an action that called for consequences. The consequences were avoided. What made the story so good was watching how all the characters dealt with their wife/mothers cheating. The plot device didn't require them to come to terms with their wife/mothers cheating. Well written, technically sound, good ideas, needs an ending. Maybe ask others for alternative endings where the consequences are faced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too bad...

...it didn't end like this MUCH sooner. This was one of the most dragged-out stories I've read. Better luck with your next one, Moogie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This may be unkind.....

You made your characters sympathetic to some degree, and the story was taking on steam. When I read the ending I was immediately struck with thought; "If you don't know what to do with a character, kill her off."

You definitely have talent, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ending is a cop-out

Author created a tension in three characters - wife, husband, older daughter - and to avoid resolving or dealing with them used plot device to eliminate wife.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I didn't cry at her death, but I would have liked to have seen the story go a few more chapters. But it isn't my story, all in all a pretty good story..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
bullshit

and to think I read through 11 chapters only to find a bullshit ending. Never again, Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
re: Ending is a cop-out

My feelings exactly. Rather than attempt to have her deal with her action, especially to her daughters, you take an easy way out and remove any such chance. She dies without knowing the pain she caused her family, yet they are forced to go on dealing with their pain without any real way of doing so.

It was cheap, stupid, and lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks, Kathi

...for making it possible to take 5 seconds to scan your "story" and scroll quickly down to the end and award it the lowest possible scores possible.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
The writer KATHI is a arrogant obnoxios cunt

Note KATHI's post in the feedback section

Thanks to all the readers.........02/12/07 by Kathi in USA

.................. she says ..........................

"As suggested in some of my emai, I suspect many of the more negative visitors have experienced unfaithful wives or husbands they have been unable to keep and thus they feel threatened when they read about the subject.

Holy shit? In other words if you dont like story you are incapable of keeping a woman satisfied.

=======================================================

A special thanks to the Literotica Authors and other readers who took the time to defend my story and to offer cogent suggestions from a purely literary standpoint.

there is nothing of any literary value in her work.

===================================================

It is not my aim to get a high score or to keep everybody happy. I feel I have done my job if I keep them reading and obviously I have accomplished my goal..............................

maybe next time cunt your goal should be to write a story that makes sense

=====================================================

More than 100,000 views on the series. I'm satisfied. Thank you again and see you on the next one! Kathi

............................... so do the Ayran nation and KKK web sites.

daluentdaluentabout 17 years ago
I love a happy ending.

I was pissed that the husband was such a wimp letting her do what was clearly an intentional betrayal of the whole family. Kathi thank you for killing that crazy bitch. The husband was too weak to do anything. Saved his dumb ass from doing anything. You have some talent, but as others have posted a better ending would have a lot of consequences and no dead people on the highway. I will watch for more of your stories. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I would rather she was charged with a felony

Hubby should have charged her with forging scripts.

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
It kinda brings a tear to your eye, sniff....sniff

Not for the cheating, betraying wife, of course. I mean for the husband who is left with his children and the memory that his wife decided that him and the children were not as important as another man's cock. Just think of the therapy bills for the oldest child who knew her mother was fucking over the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Save some time

Excellent writing skills, however, I have just one request. Kill the bitch off in the first chapter and save us all some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fitting End

It couldnt happen to a nicer woman.You sure know how to end a cheating wife story.Some of these so called authors should take a leaf out of this story and learn how to end a cheating loveing wife story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
let me second that,,,

"""""""""""" Save some time

02/12/07 by Anonymous

Excellent writing skills, however, I have just one request. Kill the bitch off in the first chapter and save us all some time.""""""""""""""

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Yeah!

Yeah! What Daluent said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kathi, you'll have to excuse Harry...

he's upset right now. As all of his posts are auditions for playing the part of a caveman in the next Geico commercial, he learned he wasn't qualified. Apparently candidates must be able to walk upright and possess opposable thumbs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
why the forged script?

What did I missed here. She was a big girl, why did she have to forge a prescription for birth control pills? I don't see what it added to the story - perhaps Kathi can help me here. Was this at one time going to play a bigger role?

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Where to start?

100% for writing well. 0% for (see below). Average 50%.

First – While I prefer a story in one go, a few chapters is OK. A tight story of three or four chapters with two or three pages each would have worked better for me. Twelve short chapters seem to me as if the author is trying to prove some esoteric point or other. That’s not very endearing.

Second – The ending is ...... Puzzling, isn’t it? What’s the ending to my sentence? About the same as the ending to your story. It just kind of dribbles off into nothingness. I’m well aware that IRL, justice is not always served. I would think hubby would have a lot of unresolved rage that would have no suitable outlet. He might be a time bomb. If so, the story is not actually ended. At least a confrontation would have gotten things out in the open where hubby could deal with them and get on with his life as best he could and the reader would have some feeling of finality to the story.

Third – Somehow, I could never get into this. Occasionally, I skimmed a chapter but that was it. It was similar to watching cars go round a track. After a couple of laps, one gets ennui at the pointlessness of it all. Then again, there’s another current series running that I think is ridiculously repetitive while others love it. Go figure.

Fourth – 100,00 hits. Well then, divide that by twelve. Assuming equal numbers of hits per chapter, that’s really 8333 hits on one story.

Please note that this is intended to be constructive. At least you write, which is more than can be said for some. Thank you for writing. Without the writers, there would be nothing to read.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Reaction to chapter 12

Response to Caller ID

I must say that I am quite disappointed with the final chapter of “Caller ID” by Karthi The story line and writing was very good and created a great deal of interest and suspense as the story progressed. It seemed that the author just got tired or bored with the story and just cut it off leaving the readers not only hanging but shocked. There are so many good endings other than sudden death from auto accident.

The young man in the story obviously had no real long-term interest in Maggie, but was using her for the thrill of the chase and satisfaction of the seduction as well as a little bed play until something better came along. There was no way this love affair was going to last for more than a few weeks or months at the most. The middle aged Maggie was kidding herself if she thought there was any possibility of a long term relationship with Roberto. It was just a matter of time before Roberto found himself another little sex toy closer to his own age and dumped Maggie.

Maggie had already destroyed her marriage and the love and respect of her husband and at least one of her daughters. Left out in the cold without a lover, or family and most likely her friends in the soccer club once they found out about the betrayal of her family, she would have become a pariah to her family and friends. What kind of hollow life would await her? This ending with Maggie having to deal with her stupid and self-serving decisions would be a much more satisfying and interesting then a quick death by auto accident.

Even if the accident was a part of the story, Maggie and Roberto should have been found alive and naked in the remains of the mangled car. Another nastier ending might be that Roberto and the driver were killed in the accident. Maggie survived with only minor injuries to herself and was taken to a nearby hospital. Both Roberto and Maggie were found naked and she had recently shaved off all her pubic hair. There was also a laptop computer found and after examination by the police there was found an e-mail correspondence between Roberto and his friend the driver that once they reached their destination, Roberto would drug Maggie and share her with his friend the driver for the entire week-end, after which he would dump her as he had found a very sexy and willing young lady who he planned to begin a new affair once the he had gotten rid of Maggie. Later, Maggie’s husband served her with divorce papers and a copy of the e-mail correspondence between Roberto and the driver while she was still in the hospital recovering from her injuries.

There are several other possible endings to this story other than I have described here that would leave the reader much more satisfied then the one this author wrote in chapter 12. This abrupt and wrong ending to this interesting and well written story ruined it for me.

I would encourage and urge this or other authors to write alternative endings for this fine story as it needs a more thoughtful, creative satisfying ending then the one written here.

Bill in Washington

shangoshangoabout 17 years ago
Wow!

The low score isn't entirely for the story. It's also for your "comment". Insulting readers is no way to hone your skill. Take a page from Gore Vidal and become an asshole, AFTER you're sucessful. Also,it seems that when women authors write "Loving Wives" stories, their pure contempt for men flies off the page. There are exceptions (Patricia51 and Kanga come to mind)but the rest use that tired cliche of a woman being "driven" into her lover's arms. Another, nearly as disgusting, trend in this category are alot of fellow writers engaging in "literary felching". Thanks, Hansbwl, for showing the courage to step out of the pack. IMHO, your ending was just an Author's version of punting in American Football.

ProfWriterProfWriterabout 17 years ago
Nasty personal comments out of line

Who are these people who feel it is their prerogative to defame authors and base their vote score on the perceived personalities of those authors?

Read the story! It is well written and believable. Write your own story if you don't like the ending provided by the authors on this site.

Sheesh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A meaningless ending

The ending was very weak. You spent a lot of time developing the characters and a story line. then it seemed like you just got tired and so ended it quickly with a "no brainer" trite ending. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Disappointed

With great anticipation I started this story and then I gokt disappointed. The story was hard to follow.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
sadden by the ending

I thought that the ending was a little sad, with Maggie dying, but to Marvin, she was already dead to him, when she left for Jacksonville. It was just an unusual way to get rid of the cheating wife. I had so hoped that she would become pregnant, and try to find a way to explain her way out of her trouble. With Roberto being the son of a diplomat, he could have blocked an abortion, and she would have to carry the baby full term. Now that would have been fun ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The wife was mentally ill, so ill she was better

off dead. The writer could have lighten the load a bit by having the boys penis ripped off in her mouth when she died. That would have made good headlines. It isnt to seldom that diplomatic immunity people in trouble die in what would in some cases be unusual circumstances. You cant legally get them, but justice can be served in a variety of ways. Premature death being the most effective. A slut wife is not worth keeping and should have been dropped long before this. It is almost never in the best interest of the children to keep the marriage together. The lack of love and normal relationships are passed on to the children who then will also provide dysfuctional marriages for their children. A slut mother is never a role model for young girls and seldom one for young men.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
I Agree....

with PROWRITER. The story was well written and the author presented an interesting plot. Do I agree with Margaret's behavior? No, but then I don't associate her behavior with the author's, either. However, I do associate the readers comments with the reader's behavior. All I can say is that I have job security as long as there are people like you in the world. My profession? Counseling Psychologist. One of the author's goals is to illicit an emotional response from their readers and judging from these comments I would say the author succeeded. Thank you Kathi for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry but...

Story... not bad. However, killing her at the end was disappointing to me. The resolution is too easy. I had hoped he would have truly confronted her long ago or at least, took Roberto out of the equation.... I know it was just a story. Maybe I should just jump to the end next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
paid a price

i scanned perhaps 2 chapters and read the last 2. the twit wife's death was not unfortunate and not a tragedy. she was where she wanted to be, and marvin was free of her deceit and guile free and clear. death becomes her and those around her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
RETARDED STORY

This is by far THE most RETARDED story ever,the author is a fucking moron

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Had potential

Sadly you turned the story into a whimper by killing off Maggie. After reading 11 chapters, one expects something ..some drama to happen. You took the easy way out and decided not to go into what the husband could have done. Consider rewriting.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Great Ending for a cheating slut

I'm glad you killed her off. At least now you can't write a twisted scenario where they reconcile. No reconciliation for cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
colour me wierd

But my curiosity is in what was the diplomat father's response to his son running off with a wife and mother, and the related fallout. Never gonna get told I know but it churns my imagination a bit. Shame I'm not a writer, or I'd try a continuation.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Sometime the life rearranges the thing well. They will live without her happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Kathi:

In your comments you wrote about negative comments coming from people who "have experienced unfaithful wives or husbands they have been unable to keep." A large segment of your audience (I'm including myself) will immediately respond, "Why would I want to keep a cheating spouse?" This particular cheating spouse repeatedly chose to turn away from her family. Personally, I thought she got off easy. Her boy toy would have tired of her soon enough and it's HIGHLY doubtful his upper class Diplomatic Corp parents would allow a marriage. She would have eventually discovered that having once stepped away from your family to satisfy your own selfish desires, it can be very difficult (impossible?) to get back. It struck me that her death was actually quite merciful. She never had to face the consequences of her actions; she left that mess for her husband to clean up. I know all too well that we men are so easily led when the little head does the thinking. What's her excuse?

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i agree with Duna on this

the family will survive, it's a good thing she went to her death a cheating slut. The one good thing is he get the life insurance and it will help take care of his family.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE AFTER MATH OF A HURRICANE

leaves the survivors to clean up the messes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dude you really should have your ass kicked for dragging this out like that and then ending it like that! Are you that bad or do you just hate your readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love it

i love it when a cheating fucking cunt dies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You fucking dragged it out like that only to fucking end it that way?! What the fuck happened? get bored with your own story?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
well at least the cunt died

Too bad the ballless husband couldn't have been killed in fire before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell

Too bad that balless retard isn't dead, just sitting in a closet with his cuck fetish and fantasies - come out cucky, come out, you read 12 fucking-chapters cuckboy, your dickless whimperings are outing your cuckhood.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Questions

@ Anon Who are you?

1. Are You a bull and you like that cuckold husbands of the hot wives lick your cock?

2. Are You a cuck and you like eating creampie and to lick the cock of the bull?

So you are angry to the divorced ex-husbands, because they do not want to be part of cuckold lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Answers

1. My name is Duna. I live in Albania and chase billy goats. Those that I manage to catch, I hump.

2. Whenever possible, I suck the billy goats to hardness then turn around and make them hump me.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THATS ONE WAY TO STOP AN ADDICTION

of course there are other more gentle ways. TK U MLJ LV NV

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Thanks for the story

People should understand that this is a story, not a instrument to advance agendas. The author is not condoning cheating because it is in one of her stories! There were consequences. I enjoy this category of Loving Wives (except for the willing cuck stories) and I want to read about heartbreak, revenge, reconciliation, divorce and the emotions involving adultery. I wish this author still contributed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Starman

How do you know that this author is not trying to advance an agenda? How? Do you know this author personally? I am of the opinion that the author might have been trying to use this as an instrument to advance an agenda of selfish, cheating wives. I don't know this author, so that makes my statement an opinion. It is the only view I can take based on this authors body of work. You feel very strongly about this but that doesn't make you any more correct than me or any other poster. Have you ever heard 'opinions are like assholes, everyone has one'. buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Want an agenda?

Simple, if the author wanted an agenda, the husband would have defended his marriage by confronting her after the quiet phone call with Roberto. In fact Marvin should have sprung the catch at the hotel. Simply easy to write in his suspicions and followed in a rental car. Since its legal to as the spouse to get a key to her room, only paying the double room occupancy fees, with proof of marriage of course, he can observe as Megan did by accident. An agenda would have seen Maggie's reactions to being caught, threatened with divorce if she continued. A selfish person which clearly Maggie has become with this affair, would have simply fired back defending her actions and rights, declaring she will continue and if Marvin wants a divorce fine, she would clean his clock financially, take half his earnings, the house and Megan and Jessica. I am sure Megan would refuse, while clueless Jessica a teenybopper still in love with Roberto would not have a clue until the whole truth was revealed, then and only then maybe. I would think her views of mom being too old would bring shock to her and Jessica too would side with dad. My issue with this story, the husband Marvin was made out to be a spineless wimp that sat back and did nothing to protect his marriage. I for one am against adultery and in favor of laws protecting marriage from adultery and the predators that engage sexual relations with married spouses. Marvin would stand to gain much from Maggie, a much larger split which I am in favor of a 70/30 or even tougher 80/20 split. Now Roberto would be different being foreign and with diplomatic immunity, his suit would not be binding if legally introduced. However Marvin would have been the victor and stronger person in it if laws were enabled to protect his marriage. Honestly in real life.. we read teachers and students and other questionable actions by adults with juveniles or young adults, this is not new. Sadly, the question of her age and this fling would have been just that, nothing more, Roberto would have been gone, back to his home country and Maggie would be left with a family, friends and community that shunned her and of course no home to call home, maybe an apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony you dick-less asshole

it's a story and written by someone besides your fag ass. The writer wrote it the way he wanted it, not your way asshole his way!!! Grow up and get a fucking job besides bitch about stories. What have you written? NOTHING!

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Maggie, A spouse, we love to hate.

Yes , a spouse, not a wife.Its not about the gender but about the act. It could easily have been a husband .In fact men have repeated such acts throughout history. But it seems many of the commentators have a different view.

The comments, again, proved your strength as a writer.Some of the vilest comments I have seen on lit. have been posted for this series. The stupid wife & the 'overcaring' husband have, both, angered & frustrated the readers to the core.The comment board is reeking blood. lol.

However,personal comments towards the author(s) is the sole reason why lit.has been parched of a few past good writers.

I gave it a 5 for all the negative emotions your words created .

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fitting end

For a misguided myoptic (nicest way to call a cheating cunt) woman. Who actions make a mockery of the marriage and family. I would have liked ending more if the author allow us to see the last thought process of Maggie as she realizes she would never see her family again, & her family will find out the truth of where she is and what she was doing in her final minutes of her life.

In regards to her husband, I normally like characters that don't take shit from anyone. But this husband after trying to save the marriage, should have grab and open his briefcase, hand her divorce papers and walk out of the house with his two daughters without saying a word.

Consequences is a bitch.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
i really did not like it

On one note it is saying like other stories I have read that it is ok for the mother to betray her family never mind that she cheated on her husband that is really not the point the point point would be that she chose her lover over her own daughters and betrayed them with her actions on another the story was for the most part well written and shows that it is just not a man who betrays his family that a woman can and has as well the only thing I really did not like was the fact she betrayed her kids so If I had to choose if I liked or not I would have to say no cause she chose her lover over her own kids that is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What A Fucking Copout

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you guys are fixating on the wrong issue here...

The culprit was the guy with diplomatic immunity, that practice has to be banned, its should only be valid in developing countries, like India, China, Gulf & the rest of the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He never confronted her or put her in a bad light

He wimped out and she died. Bad ending weak husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i'm with the other anon

weak ending.

she abused him and their family.

he should have gotten ....something. maybe that was your intention. bleak nihilism. she never got to live long enough to suffer for her selfish choices. but one father and one daughter will now suffer, pretending this woman was a saint. pretty bleak. they'll probably keep this toxic secret to protect the other daughter. they will silently suffer every nice positive thing someone says about this woman. of course they love her, but it hurts to hold that secret in.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 5 years ago
Cuckold

Pussy husband and deserving of being a. Cuckold but sad for daughter who didn’t confront her mother and dad with the truth!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good riddance

Good riddance to the cheating wife and her bastard lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I personally don't see why this one so long

he needed 12 chapters to realize his wife is a cheating slutn his kids knew she was a cheating slut, basically everybody knows shes a cheating. An in the end, you still have him acting like he Surprise that she is a cheating slut. The thing I find truly funny is, that he would even give a shit about her reputation. In the end, It was the best ending possible, he didn't have to worry about splitting half his shit but whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

A dark but well-developed picture of a deeply flawed wife. The world is full of a variety of personalities, not all of them are nice. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cll her out as the slut she is

Glad she died but I feel at the funeral or whenever anyone asked or questioned why she was in that van he should be honest and say she was fucking that dude and was a cheating slut and he could say he was going to file for divorce but was blessed he doesn't have to! Keeps cash, family, get life insurance money. Win Win.

Then the town won't cry at her loss, maybe they all spit on her grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved the ending

I wish that would happen to all cheaters .. Male or female

magenta9959magenta9959about 4 years ago
Cop out ending

Not that anyone cares, but the resolution in 4 paragraphs with her convenient traffic accident death was a major disappointment , considering the thoughtfully wrought rest of the story. It might as well have been that she and Roberto lived happily ever after. Truly a waste of a well-written work. Sigh. Now, if Marvin had used his hobby tools to make a hol e in the brake or steering hydraulics, THAT would have been worthwhile

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Good riddance...

I agree with magenta... They both deserved to die. But Marvin could have and should have confronted her cheating ass before she left, and gave her an ultimatum. Roberto or their family. She was screwing around on him and he didn't do anything...what a wimp... I feel no sorrow for the cheaters and feel bad for the family because they lost their mother to that foreigner.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Your story would have rated 5 stars if hubby had grown a pair and confronted his unfaithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending

This was an exceptional story with a very flat ending. The confrontation was a necessary element. Without it the story falls apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The cunt belongings were stuffed in the trash bin by now

along with some strange car parts and tools.

Yeah, Marvin still loved to WORK on limos.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Some say they deserved to die, but I say they deserved to live - a horrible live. Let's presume they survived the accident and the lover get's impotent or the wife bites of his cock liek described an a lot of stories here. That would be a punishment for him living in shame. And for her there could be something similar.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Reading again. Perfect ending for the cheating bitch and the little latinx bastard. Rest in pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the cuck was saved by a car wreck. At least Karma had the guts to take some action. This indecisive poltroon deserved what he tolerated, and thereby enabled. Why did he need his wife to actually go to Florida to know their marriage was over? Her decision to go in spite of his words and actions would have indicated to an intelligent man that his wife was lost and his marriage had ended some weeks back in a hotel room. I hope his daughters have more balls than he does. What a fool. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Diplomatic immunity is for criminal, not civil matters. He could sue the government of Italy for this.

Surfdude1965Surfdude196510 months ago

I think her dying in a car accident was too easy. I would have liked to have had him, Maggie, and Jessica discussing his upcoming divorce over ice cream and what it would mean to his girls. Then have the accident and have the family deal with the fallout. Just saying.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Never cremate a cheating bitch, bury her, then you get the pleasure of repeatedly pissing on her grave. If you cremate the cow you only get to flush her down the pan once, definitely not as satisfying. Repeated fun is always better than one off events.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The wages of sin are death. But the accident and death was a cop out ending. And yes diplomatic immunity has nothing to do with civil matters. Maggie was an execrable woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caller ID Ch. 11 Previous Part
Caller Series Info