All Comments on 'A Gift from the Heart'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
HOT... HOT... HOT

whew...thats certainly panty wetting material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
should have been a foursome with dad

once again-a story with dad missing.and once again just female bi-and once again-same old same old-as a bi couple story lacks necessary elements

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice ;)

I really liked that story.. Sure, as the guy below says you could have made it a threesome with dad and whatnot, but that's what the story was about, a single mother being lonely and her children seducing her.. It wouldn't have been the same if the father had been around.

SacanazSacanazabout 17 years ago
Could have used a lot more description

You have a great premise here, but you need to slow down, describe the action with much more detail. Give the lovers time to reach orgasms, and tell us how they feel working their way towards them.

OtazelOtazelabout 17 years ago
Agree and disagree

Yeah, I agree that it was a bit minimalist and would have benefited from a little more description, it raced past a little too quickly for me. But it is a good story well conceived and well told.

But, I strongly disagree with the comment that asked for the husband to be included. That would simply have made it a different story, a tale of incestuous swinging instead of incestuous love and affection. And, as it is, you have a premise that can be explored in many different directions if you care to make a series out of it (hint, hint!).

A very enjoyable read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why so quick and dry?

Your story and idea had a lot of potential, but falls flat with such a lack of detail. You jump so quickly into undetailed sex, with almost no build-up. This could be excellent if you'd take the time to rework it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Good

Nice Erotic Story, but a bit too short... Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
we both loved it

my son read this storie to me and then we made love,no not sex, but love as we have for last 15yrs. please more. love ann & allen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too fast!

You got the right idea of a son and daughter, themselves involved in a sexual relationship, both putting their moves on mom. A much slower drawn out pace would be preferable, as to savor each wicked turn in the incestuous seduction. It deserves a story as long as your more recent The Bluebird And The Sparrow.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Could have been longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous