All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Best Friend'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

I've read this story a few times. Never fails. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

god reading this story while masturbating made me come so fkin hard! thanks for the sexy time.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
They need to do it more, MUCH MORE!

Liz needs to have his baby batter shot into her until she gets pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hi can u tell me the reading order for your stories involving Danny & Charmaine? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT HOT HOT AND also LOVING!

One of the best straight fucking fantasies I've read. I LOVED that the partners not only fucked their brains out but ALSO were both loving and tender to each other.

Thankyou for an erotic short masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Got my dick so hard! Amazing!

ZeruiahZeruiahover 8 years ago
Charmaine

Very nice, but I do think Charmaine, or any girl for that matter could learn to love seeing her man pleased like this. <3 Anything to make him happy. Mmph. It's to bad she's such a bad girl!

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021almost 8 years ago
Need more man lust illustrated

Good story. Love how you don't make the cheating 'ok' by having the girlfriend/wife good with it. Makes the cheating so much hotter when it is forbidden. I would like more thoughts and dialogue from male....comparing girlfriend to cheating partner with girlfriend on the losing end is always hot. It is so sexy how you write them so caught up in passion they cease caring if they get caught. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
superb storytelling

This sub-series within the great Charmaine/Danny epic shows the relationship of Charmaine and Danny in a new light. As this plot develops in My Girlfriend's Best Friend, we see that Danny is no innocent victim of Charmaine's cheating. Rather, what eventually becomes exposed is that their relationship has not been as firm as especially Charmaine wanted to believe. This powerful drama, full of psychological confusion and weakness, cannot help but grip any reader who perceives the full context of the Charmaine/Danny epic- a monumental novel by an exceptional author. Five stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great stroke story, most men's fantasy: getting a piece of your fantasy girl and with your girlfriend in the next room at that. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your letting us share in your moment. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2104 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...