All Comments on 'Sister Valentine'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Well Done!!

Surprisingly, I found this story very heartwarming. I quite enjoyed it. Well done Og!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the situation and the result, but didn't expect the relations prior to the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Edit Story carefully, first

Carelessness like the following distracts. If the second sentence of the first paragraph was the last of these two paragraphs, the "flow" would've been achieved seamlessly. Shifting tenses back and forth within a paragraph --- with stayed within a very small time frame (in actual time) --- was also a bad idea. There's nothing "clever" about; it just added to the distruction. Otherwise, it's a good story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Even when I arrived at her flat, all she could do was hug me and wet my shoulder with her tears. I drove back to my flat. It is small but private. Claire shares with three friends. Intimate conversation is only possible in a bedroom and even then has to be in whispers. The partition walls are very thin. Claire works shifts. This was an early week so her flatmates wouldn't be home yet but would be soon.

I rang the doorbell. Claire opened the door. I entered as she hurled herself into my arms. I hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. I pushed the flat door shut behind us. I stroked her blonde hair gently. I had always liked Claire's hair. Now her hairstyle was much shorter but her hair was still smooth and silky.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
In answer to your question...

No, not really. Slick and sexy read. Great story, og. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not Bad

Not exactly a shocker but a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
interesting

I found the story interesting, but I would like to say one thing. I know you're from England because of the way you talk, so why don't you just say so in your profle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unfinished

Hate unfinished stories that are good!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reply to anonymous of 1-27

What part of "I write in British English" do you not understand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"And what's wrong with that , I'd like to know ?"

What the fuck is wrong with being British ? many Americans are of British stock . I'm a Scot and proud of it so...Fuck Off . Keep up the good writing chum .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why Not Identify Yourself As British?

Because the overwhelming majority of them are wimps. The only one I can think of who doesn’t seem to be is The Wanderer, but he has a fulltime job and can’t write as often as the wimpy Brit “writers.”

Anarchist_SelenaAnarchist_Selenaabout 17 years ago
Bloody good!!!

That is a damn good story. I bid you luck in the contest. I love the way you write. The British English is great. Really is. . .

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 17 years ago
Good story

Well done. Good luck with the contest.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
continue!

please continue the story! this a great start to a series,and i would like to see what happes next!!!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Please

Continue it's to good to leave hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lovely unexpected story

toss the "old" partners; these 2 Siblings actually seem to be a very good match. I agree with others; please continue with "their story". All of the build-up to the weekend but then we're left hanging, WTH??

Thx;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crappy way to end this story

Both brother and sister had romantic breakups and you made a big deal of the weekend Valentine Party. So why no follow up with them at the party? And what happened with their previous mates?

You have had 13 1/2 years to finish what could have been a good stories with several chapters. Why did you quit?

oggbashanoggbashanover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon above. I am not really an incest writer. I wrote a few to prove I could but 'm not going back to this catgeory. Try someone who writes incest and nothing else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1517 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...