All Comments on 'Master Mike'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE

This is great. Sounds like a great master. In control yet not mean. Wants both participants to be satisfied. Love that ass worship. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ungenuine

Either you are dominant or not, you don't ask questions of your slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want a Master Mike too

I too am a married man who wants my own Master Mike. I want to suck his big cock, lick his warm ass, and then have him fuck me like the faggot cocksucker that I am. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

CiceriCicerialmost 10 years ago
Nice!

I'd let Master Mike go balls deep in me! Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story teller

wish to meet him see if hes real

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeover 6 years ago
Training Collar

Hello, would love the chance to wear Master Mikes Collar..

Loved the story

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
this would be fun

Awesome start, I thought it moved fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

i love this story so far.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 3 years ago
My Black Master

I found mine online last year and I submit to him once a week. He's a strong muscular mature man who knows how to treat his Slave properly. Very gentle and kind until his huge Cock slips into my mouth or my hole. Then he becomes very dominant and rough, slapping my ass and pushing his cock very far and fast until he unloads in me. I'm a happy Sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s around the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time a sub visits his Dom that the REAL fun begins.

I went from being a nervous rookie/newbie during my 1st visit, to being blindfolded, impaled on a double dong with another sub, and sucking every strange cock to completion that was jammed in my mouth.

The only thing i saw the whole time was the shoes, sneakers, and workboots of these anonymous strangers using me and the other sub.

After the visitors left, the Dom host had me suck off the other sub.

When it was just me and the Dom, he had me suck him off while i rode a dildo suctioned to the bathroom floor.

Besides all of these other bizarre firsts… this was also the first time I was made to lap my own (massive) cumshot from the floor.

The only reason I stopped going was that he was taking pics without my permission.

Former Newbie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous