All Comments on 'Ganged'

by aaron1944

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How about a chapter 2

When our victim hunts down your hero(s) one by one and shoots them in the crotch with a 410

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If you don't like stories in this category......

Then don't read them, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No truth

Thats rape and she gets wet, not really going to happen is it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Maybe the comment below meant that it was rape not

nonconsent and that the rapist should pay. Let me see someone not moving a vehicle fast enough is justification for rape. Yep right in your mammas pants. Not only that the three of them leave with a terroistic threat. The guys need to be taken one at a time to a town in Texas called Cut and Shoot, look it up its near Conroe north of Houston. Got that name for a reason. You cut the offending guys balls off then shoot him in the head, only real punishment for rape, anything else lets him play again. There is an argument that some women made the guy eat his balls and or dick before shooting them, dont really know aint been there. But I have no problem with any woman in Texas or not getting real revenge. Sort of its own nonconsent story isnt it?

QuietlyKinkyQuietlyKinkyabout 17 years ago
hmm

I always have a problem with nonconsent stories that wind up with the victim "wanting more" of it. It happens so often it's become cliche.

As for the story itself, it wasn't bad...but the ending was rushed...there was little insight to the victim's feelings afterward or her friend who witnessed the rape...just the rapists leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So...

Are we having "first coherent comment loses" contest? Because QuietlyKinky lost.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Not much depth

I am not really into the non consent forum when it is as blunt as this story but this would have been better if you had developed the plot a little more. Don't be afraid to write a longer story and let us know a little more about the victim, rapist, etc.

As for a woman getting excited during a rape, I am no expert but I did attend a lecture given by a rape counseler. He mentioned that orgasm was not unusual in men or women that are raped. He also made sure to tell us that this never means that the victim "wants it" in the end. It's just the body reacting and the victim is still a victim.

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 17 years ago
think first

My problem with this story was the obvious lack of experience on the part of the writer. If you tie someone's hands BEHIND them, you cannot them have them hang nicely from the ceiling. Lifting up their arms at that point will make them bend forward. If you continue lifting unough, you have a medieval torture called the strappado. If you make her lean forward, her robe will not fall open.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
The comments are far more enjoyable than the story

Absoultely hilarious in fact,

even though they were presumably not meant to be so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is just crap.

You write like you are 16 years old and have never had a girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous