All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 06'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beginning

Initially, I think that the wife thought that she would be in control, and move from lover to lover without entanglements. This story is beginning to show that not only will her husband be in a submissive role, but that she will be trained as a slave to Master Black, as well. I found it interesting that Master Black will make the wife respect her husband, and that she will be punished for overstepping the Master's boundaries. I look forward to the love between the married couple becoming stronger as they adapt to their new positions in life, being owned by a Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

I thought it very interesting indeed to saee Master black had the wimp add some other language to the "agreement" between the husband and wife. I assume this langusge was to insure that their would never be a way to get out of the arrangment except maybe by the death of one or both of the participants.The author gave the impression, at least to this reader that the new "language" to the agreement would be for a lifetime commitment to the slavery of both the husband and wife.

I like these type stories because it gives the owner/operator of the sick -fucks in the story the right to do anything and everything he wishes with the couple. after he tires of them and has drained all the sex, money, respectability, and every other once decent quality from them, then by agreement, he may dispose of them in any way he sees fit. the wife usually gets good sexing from the slaveowner. The husband gets nothing except the humiliation he fervently desires and jacking off a lot (with permission from his master and his wife, of course). He will be required to suck cock, take cocks up the ass, and maybe be pissed on, shit on, cut off from any sexual activity with his wife except sperm eating from her cunt, shit eating and ass licking of she and their master, and other vile inhuman acts too numerous to mention. He will be required to wear a cock cage or maybe either castrated, penis removed,or other de-humanization process that is to be determined by the slaveowner.

Of course there has to be offspring of the woman and her black lover/owner/operator. The children and the master must be taken care of so the white husband/slave must work and support the entire little "family". An occasional diaper being eaten full of shit will be a little side "special" for the reader to enjoy.

After 40-50 chapters of the same shit over and over, the master sells the family to a black African slaveowner of the ummbagi tribe and the husband is kept behind and dragged down the interstate by a semi-truck. The police do nothing because one of the investigating officers is a white wimp too whose wife is owned by "master" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic. I am enjoying this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Do the math . . .

AAs/Blacks are ~12% of the U.S. population but the absolute numbers of diagnosed infections is, in absolute numbers, ~1.6 times larger. This hasn't changed in years. What it means is that you're 13 times more likely to contract HIV from an AA/Black than you are a White person.

from the following link: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.h tm#hivest

Diagnoses of HIV Infection, by Race/Ethnicity

CDC tracks diagnoses of HIV infection information on seven racial and ethnic groups: American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian/other Pacific Islander, white, and multiple races.

In 2010, the estimated number of diagnoses of HIV infection in the 46 states with confidential name-based HIV infection reporting, by race or ethnicity, was as follows:

Race or Ethnicity Estimated Number of Diagnoses of HIV Infection, 2010

American Indian/Alaska Native 225

Asian 814

Black/African American 21,854

Hispanic/Latinoa 9,653

Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 64

White 13,878

Multiple Races 642

a Hispanics/Latinos can be of any race.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
My bond with Master black

Master black was so charming and forceful that I couldn't help myself but admitting that I would love to suck a man's dick, while my wife watch this wishing it was her instead of me with my lips wrapped around that beautiful veined black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Last and Final

This is the last of your Black Cock Fantasy series and to be honest I quite reading the stories in their entirety during Chapter 3. You went from a Loving Wife story with an interracial basis to a wimpy cuckold story. The IR could have kept my attention and interest making the husband a simpering wimp was too far out of my fantasy zone. I also note that you haven't submitted anything in the past severral years so I must guess the even you became bored with your stories or readers were like ma and just gave up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for slithering back under.your rock. Your sick ir shit has no value at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous