All Comments on 'Crossdresser Caught in Act'

by HornyShakespeare

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeah!

I got hard, then hot and all of a sudden ... !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot history

i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!

Hot story and what a lucky guy to have a girl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Very hoy!!!! Your girlfriend should bring a shemale with a big cock over to fuck your little girly pussy-ass now. Maybe even a black shemale with a huge horse-cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want it to be me

Sounds like the girls are going bar hopping soon. I love to dress in high heeled boots and leather mini skirts. Sissy will have real cock very soon and learn to love it.

jomarjomarabout 17 years ago
Hot

I love a good strapon story (as you can see by my stories). More please!

jomarjomarabout 17 years ago
Hot

I love a good strapon story (as you can see by my stories). More please!

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingabout 17 years ago
Not gay at all!

I'll just quote:

"I do not consider myself gay, nor do I think I am bisexual, but I do enjoy a nice big cock. I am not attracted to men at all and under normal circumstances find any and all homosexual activities quite disgusting, until I get really horny that is. When I get all hot and hard, I can't help but want a cock in my hand, mouth, and ass and eventually a big load of warm, sticky cum on my face and in my mouth."

Yeah, not gay or bisexual at all. I know a lot of strait guys who feel like this. Laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!!

great story. I love to do the things you describe in your story. never been caught though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hotttt

im exactly like you, i enjoy i massive cock between my lips when im hard :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That totally made me cum! I quash my girlfriend would fuck me like that! I long to have buck cocks up my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*another cum slut

Enjoyed the story and it really hit home with me. I also get off crossdressing and fucking my ass with dildos when real cocks aren't available. I am more than bi and while I still do my wife's pussy and enjoy it my preference is for a long, hard cock which my wife helps supply. She finds them, fucks them and then brings them home to service my needs. I suck her out while the cock is pounding my ass pussy. She loves hearing me beg for "more cock, harder and deeper". When we're finished with the guest she rapes my ass with her 10" dildo. I become her total whore. It works for us and we're happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking For Cock

I live in Grand Haven, Michigan. I want to be dressed up and to suck and fuck a big cock. Leave a comment to set up a time and place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

you are such a lucky little slut ,wish i could join you 07532066321.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife & I do this

Your story is similar to what my wife & I do regularly. She fucks me with her big dildo while I'm dressed in sexy panties, nylons & my lacy red bra. We also love it when she invites her male friends over to our house and has me please them and do whatever they tell me to do. I suck their cock and they fuck my man-pussy with their big real dicks -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Can't wait to read your other stories, this one was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hard and horny

Your story got me all hot and hard in my panty house. You made me want join in as a slut and be fucked until I cum in my mouth. Afterwards I would like to suck your cock until u cum in my mouth....... Oh so yummy

theothermrtheothermralmost 10 years ago
Oh wow

That was HOT! I would love that to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmmmmmm

I live alone and have panties ive bought recently, i love to wear them to work under my jeans! That story was so hot! I need a girlfriend like her! By the way, i sat here reading this story and came in my panties and did not even touch myself! Write more as she gets you into more, happy cum eating you girlie cum slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't stop

Don't stop now you made a mess in my panties can't wait to see where this goes. Thank you Tami/Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great way to get caught

wow that was so fucking horny. I'd love to dress up like a little slut in your g/f sexy undies and fuck and suck you in front of her while she watches and tells me what to do to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fantasy exactly

This story is exactly what I wish my wife would do to me. I'm a sissy CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked by my male lovers and I'd really enjoy it if my wife used her big dildo on me. About your "I'm not sure if I'm gay" comment, since I have sex with both males and females I consider myself "bi". However, I have admitted to myself that I love cock more than pussy and therefore I'm more "gay" than "bi". I wish my wife would find out and treat me like the sissy faggot CD slut that I am. Maybe I'll leave this story open on my computer for her to "accidentally" see. Wish me luck !!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
great start

the story flowed well, and is a reasonable course of events, so to speak. What happens from here on tells the story, as to if they will still be together or not. To say that communication would be the key to a happy relationship, is the tip of the iceberg.

The next chapter should be very revealing, at least as to her thoughts, and where she wants this relationship to go, along with his thoughts. Exploring ones thoughts and desires is fun. Having someone you can talk it over with is great, having that person be someone you can trust is another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’ve been caught in the act

I wish my getting caught in the act was as sexually satisfying as yours. I got really turned on reading about you. Right now I want nothing more than to put on a bra and panties garter belt and stockings and wish I was with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught

I have been caught and found out many times and it was never fun for me.But now i still fully as a women and in joy it.But the first time i got caught was not fun or in joy able for me.I though going to a a adult theater would be fun not so.Some men though gang banging me was their idea of fun.They stripped off my dress and thong tied my hands behind my back.Layed me on my back held my leggs far apart and took turns fucking me.Forcing load after cum into my ass.Then forcing me to lick and suck the cum off their cocks.They took turns makeing me deep throat their hard cocks and swallow their cum.Licking and sucking them clean.They all took many turns on me all night.There were as many as ten men using me that night.When they untied me after they all shot their loads all over my face and body.I went home covered in cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmm

I am a crossdresser been pounded by a woman strapped up few times. Feels so good I have a fantasy of getting caught while I am getting dressed by a young couple. I am in a hotel room and my curtains are halfway open. They walk by as I am slipping my sun dress over my bra and painties. They do a double take at my package stuffed in my pink lace painties. We locked eyes. I motion them in and they eagerly come to meet me at the door...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was Awesome..Ienjoyed the story line.. could not keep my hands off my Cock..I have been caught I was working doing a remolding.. plus I was staying in a finished apt .well at night I would shower and slip into my white lace thong n white lace bustier n stockings.i was laying on my bed n really getting into the stoking my cock n working a dildos into my ass I opened my eyes and my boss was standing there n he had his cock out stroking it..he had a nice big cock n I just got up ion my knees n took it in my hands and started to kiss n lick the Head.... after that I was given a raise n the chance to explore my fantasy m.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It got me wanting to share my fetish with my girlfriend..I don't borrow her lingerie I have all my own.my fear is that she would not like it n I would lose her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get where you’re coming from with not really being attracted to men until u r horny as I was like this until I realised I fantasised about cock, balls, ass & cum more & more. I’ve tried dressing up in my gf’s clothes at various times over the years thankfully never being caught as I know she would not understand or join in as she’s very vanilla. Recently she put some clothes out to go to a charity bin & I found a couple of dresses in their that I tried on whilst home alone. Both made me feel slutty & naughty & also very turned on. I’ve been going out on the downs near me over the last few months flashing & getting naked which I love doing but this week I took the dresses & slipped into them with nothing else on & walked around feeling hot, sexy, nervous &totally turned on hoping that some guy will catch me & decide I need to suck his cock & be fucked by him taking cum in both my holes & over my face would be a bonus. No such luck as yet but I’ll keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Love stories like this as I am a crossdressing cock sucking little slut myself. when I'm sucking cock, I'm usually wearing my school uniform or my French maids' outfit, I love sucking my boyfriend's cock until he is rock hard & then I ease off him a bit as I don't want him cummin too soon do I. that's when he bends me over the kitchen table & fucks me hard n rough as he knows I love been used like a filthy whore, sometimes he treats me by getting 3 or 4 of his mates to give him hand to fuck me senseless leaving me in a hot sticky gooey mess, I love that cos I usually end up been fucked & sucking cock for up to 4hrs or more sometimes. I'm trying to persuade him to organise it where I'm on my knees whilst 40 or 50 guys cum in mouth, & swallow the lot, I caught him watching a porno with a little blonde girl was doing it, she swallowed over 100 loads, god I would have loved to have been in her shoes, I think he put the video on knowing i would interested in doing it myself but I think 50 guys would ok for starters, I don't know why I 1st began crossdressing & realised I actually fancied men I think it was out of curiosity at 1st, then I'd watched a porno on my own whilst dressed 1 day & seeing all the guys huge cocks compared to my 3" scrawny thing I just felt so inadequate as a guy, I knew I had to find a guy of my own

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

quisiera encontrar a ese chico, tan amablemente simpatico y con tanta vocacion para complacer al macho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome and very erotic

bggb29bggb2910 months ago

So awesome. We need more woman that want to join in watch set us up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous