All Comments on 'Janet Enjoys Another Black Man'

by Janet51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tessiatessiaover 19 years ago
My husband and i love your stories

Janet, Rick and I really enjoy your stories. they give us ideas to try and for that thanks *S*

tessia

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Janet needs to be knocked up

Janet:

YOu need to write a story where you get knocked up either by a black man or your son. Would love to read about you getting bred. I would love to breed you myself.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Janet Knocked Up

Janet does not need to be knocked up by another Niggah. These white women/black cocks are a little boring....why not some with a niggah bitch with a white cock and the resultant pregnancies, or was too much of this done by the southern plantation owners of slaves prior to the American Civil War with the resultant mulattoes that are in our society today? It is not determinable what makes a black cock pistoning into a white cave so erotic, we would think that a cock is washed off and cleanly white before it is shoved into something so beautiful as a white cave?

Sorry....I'm White and PROUD, and a little "Red Necked", and no, I don't wear a white sheet, and I did not vote for Junior Bush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The way to go

We liked it very much. We, Josh and Mary, have a daughter, Kelly, of nearly 16 and socialise with a black couple Ron and Joy with a 15 yo son Rick, and we get together regularly having great sex with each other - me/Joy, Mary/Rick, Ron/Kelly, and afterwards swop so we fuck each other. We always fuck bareback, but to date no pregnancies - that is what makes it extra hot and daring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

It's just a story, why do people get so mad and leave such negative feedback? stop taking this shit so serious, get a LIFE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
and she died 1 year later

of the afro green monkey aids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexciting all he way. Don't be put off by negative comments from "Anonymous". They should not read interracial stories if they are racist. I myself get off by white women having sex with Black men. Keep writing. BTW - I'm a white married man, my first wife had a long affair with a Black man. I knew about it and every time we had sex I imagined her with him (so did she). I still get hard every time I think about her making love to him. Eventually she met a younger Black man and they moved away and she started a second family, the kids were all cute, married with families now. Sign me, "Anonymous & supportive" of interracial sex and breeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous