All Comments on 'Annie's Panties'

by leann511

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

Well I sure hope you add more chapters to this story. Maybe even let Darlene lay with her as another girl services them both...

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot

Darlene is going to be labeled a submissive little slut on campus.....as Maurice Chevalier used to croon, "thank heaven for little sluts"....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awsum

Great story. Cant wait for the next chapter about this little submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeah!

jerked off till my pussy was sore

lginny34lginny34over 15 years ago
One of the hottest!

Please, please email me and let me know if you plan to add more to this story or if you have any more like it. I've read and enjoyed all your stories here. This is my favorite. I read it and cum in seconds. Please let me know! - Ginny

lginny34@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gussett love

I have never considered panties sexy...til now. I always thought the naked pudenda was more sexy in a story but this by Leann511 was teasingly wonderful. What a great image of a gussett so thick that she had to have prominent labia if anything was to show to her would-be lover. I could image her before 'seeing' her through her freshwoman's (I'm damned if I'll say freshman - oops just did, lol) eyes.More more more.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenalmost 14 years ago
Intensely erotic

I loved this story and look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why did it just stop all of a sudden? You have great beginning, now what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Sexy Story

Your stories are very well written and very steamy however, most seem way too short and move away from the main seduction thus diminishing the impact of the dominate/submissive role of the participants. This story could have had several more chapters with Darlene submitting completely to Annie doing anything she wanted no matter how deviant the act. More of this story but you haven't written anything since 2007.

Your stories are well written and spicy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
delicious

I had read this quite a while ago and enjoyed it greatly, I recently managed to find it again. I actually had remembered the title. I liked it that much. You do a great job giving substance to your characters and telling a very hot story. I will agree with a couple other comments. We want more and would like the story to go on longer. Thanks for what you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Annie was sure sexy and willing. I loved the description-it held my attention. I loved the sex and the atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
first lesbian story

i love fucking women n this is the first lesbian story I've read from beginning till end n jerked off too - why?

because it was so goddam sexy - both Annie n Darlene - so sexy !!

I'ld love to eat Annie's cunt n asshole n Darlene's too - n suck their tits too n make love to them also.

Yukimi

OdieoneOdieonealmost 7 years ago
More please!

This is one of the best stories I've read on literotica. Thanks.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago

Very naughty and catchy, made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oooh Nice and Naughty

Well written and Very Sexy!

JaneyElizabethJaneyElizabethover 2 years ago

Goddess do I love this story.<raises hand> Pick me to be Darlene or Cathy sigh <closes eyes>.

What I love is the adoration where primo ahem can I say cunt on here? Pussy then the scent drove my alter Goddess damn crazy and Janey's like no different structurally but my alter is humiliation based. Janey just tops from the bottom so wtf sit on my face or let me get on my knees under the table and just smile er smell you or Goddess, you are a goddess with crisp let them be satin panties cause you know it drives girls like Darlene batty since mother wore those and now Janey's all confused. Are they frumpy or hot? Eh Janey digs plain nylon prints or leopard and nothing else since it's distracting to me when I worship real XX panty and Goddess!<Janey's eyes roll back> this story makes me want to find an arrogant girl who thinks her pussy is primo and everybody belongs down on their knees for her, even an uh sister wife or baby mommy with the bucks since mine threw me out and all. Eh, I have DID but have loved you Annie and your Goddess damn panties for years.

Jane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous