All Comments on 'Fucking & Punishing A Slut Ch. 01'

by Abeja

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pic?

Where's the attached pic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ass fucking is good

Ass fucking can hurt if it isn't done with enough gentleness. My experience is that it is very enjoyable and the sensations very intense (ie good). I want to read more as I surmise the punishment comes in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It Was Great, Until...

This story was so hot, up until the man went right from the ass to the cunt with a dirty cock. Infections aren't sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happen to the title.

Needs work. Keep trying.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Women love big cocks up their ass and I am glad to see you persevered. Good use of language too, they always end up loving it and begging for more like the sluts they are.

More please,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Punishment?

Your Title is Fucking "&" Punishing a slut yet you talk of how you were worried you were hurting her... Who cares it is supposed to hurt if it is punishment. Make her scream blood curdling screams and beg you to stop... All in all a good read but misleading title...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story...but...

yeah, so women cant get fucked in their cunts after the asses. we get immediate and painful infections that last for weeks and need to be treated with antibiotics. as a woman reading this, it was fucking hot, right up until you put it from her ass to her pussy. that ruined it for me. all i can think for the rest of the time i am reading this, is this was written by a man who has never had that little fun thing happen to either him or his girlfriend...totally distracted me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very fun

I enjoyed this chapter of the story. I don't normally comment, but felt i had to comment on the previous poster. You are making a very generalized comment. My husband and I regularly engage in anal sex, and have gone ass to pussy many times. I have never gotten this "immediate and painful infection" you say that we get. Seems to me that may be more of a personal problem than one that women in general suffer from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I like to be fucked like this too. Whole night long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories