All Comments on 'Sisters Seduce Daddy'

by WJPantyman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story, BUT........

I really enjoyed your story and hope it continues, but, please get someone to edit your work next time. The missed words and spelling errors were a little hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
almost dull, with a hint of possibility...

Numb3rs belong in l1sts not st0r1es. One needs to be careful using numbers when describing two beautiful women. Also, way too short. It was barely an intro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good start

loved the full panties and natural feel of things wish i was there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Numbers

Numbers of ten or less should be spelled out and not written as numbers. The word too (meaning also) is never written as a number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Others .....

...before me have pointed out some of the errors in your story. Using numbers; the difference between to and too; the use of 'relief' and 'belief' instead of relieve and believe all spoil this story. Use a spell/grammar checker and also proof read what you have written before submitting your stories. Read it to yourself out loud to see if it flows; you'll soon see a lot of the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Hope there are more parts to this story and soon..

so ok you do need to do some editing, but don't let that stop you from writing more..

again Great Story..

Thank You

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
It was getting hot....

and then it stopped... hurry with the next chapter please. Also do a little editing, but apart from that it was a pretty good story with a nice plot.

FflowFflowabout 17 years ago
Keep Writing

this is your first story, and does have a few small flaws, but the ideas, images, and characters are hot. The art of writing develops with practice, so keep writing and you will improve! I've read better written stories that were painfully boring, and yours was not.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please Learn Spelling and Grammar

Any story is ruined if the reader has to stop to figure out what the proper spelling is and what appropriate grammar should be used. Ouch!

FflowFflowabout 17 years ago
Keep at it!

We all have to start somewhere. Don't worry too much about being perfect. Get your ideas out, and write what you like. I've had some success working with some editors here, but I have had real grief with others. I enjoyed your story, and look forward to the next installment.

hongluobohongluoboover 13 years ago
i do hope there will be a chapter 2!!

very promising.

photoman001photoman001over 12 years ago
Proof read

The basics of the story are good although not original. The sentence construction is poor and the use of past tense often incorrect. "I seen it" should be "I saw it". Don't use numerals in written text IE "We should get 1" should always be written "We should get one."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oddly enough I actually gave the story a four out of five. I really like the story so far! ...I say oddly because it has issues. The grammar/sentence structure is horrible!! Then there are words just flat missing, like it was too much of a bother. Worst of all though was the author treating this like a cellphone text message; 'do you want one or two pieces?' Not 'do you want 1 or 2 pieces?' Ugh!! Or getting clippy like 'do want 1 or 2 pieces?' Rofl!

Anyway, fun story, just needs attention to detail!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammer

It's "I saw", not "I seen".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really good enjoyable not my expertise so no critique

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous