All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Girl'

by brokendarkone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The previous commenter

didn't seem to notice that the author is female writing from the male point of view. That pretty much blunts the criticism. Nice job, brokendarkone. Look forward to seeing more...

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
Damned good piece of work!!!

I liked this story a lot!! Makes me want a hot little daughter of my own!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nasty but that's not a bad thing...

Nice, nasty elements. Story seems to begin unraveling during the shower scene. The shift in tense takes away from the narrative flow.

hieratichieraticabout 17 years ago
good

Very good and I know you were probally expanding but I think it would have been better from the daughters point of veiw

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Unfortunately...............

a little too violent for my taste - would be better in the NonConsent/Reluctance section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Varying your word choice is important

Not too bad brokendarkone, but you should pay attention to word choice. It is not my intention to "slam" you, but I will offer some constructive criticism. You used the word "whimper" 18 times, "whisper" 6 or 7, times and you tend to jump back and forth in what are known as "tense shifts." I'll bet that if you took the time to proofread your product, you would say to yourself, "redundancy sucks." The primary reason that I am pointing this out is because you have a great story here, but as a member of your audience, I found myself being distracted by the, albeit few; yet, extremely important aforementioned elements. Take your time, proofread, proofread, have someone you can trust proofread it, and then proofread it again. A great story? Absolutely. However, trying to get passed "she shakily shook her head" instead of "nervously, she offered a quick shake of her head in response" is difficult. And because of contiguous errors such as I have commented, many in your audience will discontinue reading, and tell you, through anonymity, of course, just how much you suck at writing. And that is hardly the case. Keep writing, as you have great potential, which is why I scored you a 4. Respectfully, Michael M., English Teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I thought this to be absolutly delish and will go into my spank bank

I also shared it on my page but sited you as the author with a link to the page to view the original :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Meh, started out interesting but the rape/violence turned me off quick, though I did finish it since it wasn't too long. Probably should be in the noncon section since you can't dual label. The above set aside, it was a good story, though it needs a LOT of editing!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrokendarkone@brokendarkone
86 Followers
I promise I am working on more Daddy and Bunny. I did not expect it to be so well received and was not prepared. I am taking my time and not rushing so you feel like it is a worthwhile addition to their story.