All Comments on 'Fact & Fiction of a Mother & Son'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Whew!

Whew! That was a really hot story. I wish I could have been so lucky. Im now 41, my mother is 61, looks very young, still hoping / planning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I've read here in a long, long time. Keep writing your one of the better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent Work

Great stuff, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sorry

but there was no ring of truth about this story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Patchy

I think it had the bare bones of a good, realistic story, almost like a plan, but it should have been filled out more, for instance, how did they happen to be sleeping together? just coming out of the blue and saying "they should do it" didn't ring true, there had to be a build up to that point, and without it, the work is a tissue rather than a document.

I hope the writer can redo it, or create a vehicle to fill in the gaps, flashbacks maybe?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
This is different

Interesting take on mother/son incest. I guess one could say this story was wrapped in a plain brown wrapper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A hot story.

I agree with some of the previous posters who said that it was a interesting take on mom son incest but that it could have been fleshed out a bit more espcially his relationship with the other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Against all odds

Very tender and loving relationship between two people who deserve their happiness and are willing to listen to "a different drummer". Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mother & Son

That was absolutely lovely, with so much love and feeling,

I appreciate your effort very much.

Thankyou.

hardrive56hardrive56over 16 years ago
Great/hot

Could not stop reading when I started and enjoyed it very muuch. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful story

Nothing turns me on quite like an incest/romance story! This was amazing...Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It would have been 5 stars

If the story simply stopped apologizing for being real. When The story goes to mammoth titties and gargantuan cocks with no foreplay or simply "busting loose" on each other I usually quit reading. Yours was erotic because of the realism whether it actually happened or not. But the constant apologizing for lacking all the bogus stuff broke the rythym of an otherwise engaging and very erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Babbyy I loved it

FYI: I'm a 14year old Female. Very nice, however the writer seemed to not want to go into very much detail. I think if he would have sat down and read over it a few times adding minor details each time it may have seemed more meaningful so to speak. However the story moved me very much. And Mother Son incest turns me on. >////>

loxleeloxleeover 15 years ago
Exquisite

The story line kept you on the edge of your seat. Allowed your mind to supply what you wanted to make it real. Made true love that much more plausible. Brings real life people into your mind of those you meet everyday, have never taken the time to realize who they could be. And the baby seals it with love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a lot better than most all "average" motherfuckers

"Exquisite" is the word for this excellent story (thanks loxlee). Brian does himself a disservice by calling himself and his mother "average." In their incestuous courage and hot motherfucking passion they go into the fucking high stratosphere! Here's a Mom who loves to lick and suck on her boy's big balls--a lesson to Moms of motherfucking lads--pay attention to your son's balls, that's where he produces and stores the creamy sperm you love so much down your throat or up your twat! Mom's been eyeing what Brian has between his legs for a long time and he's been yearning for his mother's twat for even longer! Mom knew a pair of young hispanic brothers who are brown-skinned, good looking, well balanced regular motherfuckers! This teaches her how totally idiotic the taboo really is on a son sticking his stiff dick up the same cunt he came of! Brian and his Mom are "average" only in the sense that they resemble hundreds of thousands, probably millions of mothers who cum on their boys' fat cocks and sons whose greatest joy is plowing Mom's delicious twat and fucking a baby up their own mother's cunt!

macduff85macduff85over 14 years ago
Great, but mor detail

Great. I would wish for more foreplay detail, and some ass licking of moms booty. More detail of licking moms cunt, and maybe some detail on 69 events. We need more stories of post-baby delivery lovemaking. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally a story that could be quite true!

Very nice story as it could have happened just this way! No exaggerations about penis length or width, which seems to be so very important in men´s thoughts, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brian realizes every boy's dream--his dick plugged up his mother's cunt!

This is a wonderful story by a brilliant author. Brian's mom is the kind of mother every son dreams of--a mother whose twat leaks whenever she thinks of what her boy's got jumping in his pants. Every young male is proud of what he's carrying between his legs, and he's thrilled down to his toes when he finds out his mom LOVES his fine young prick and his hot young balls. Brian's mother spends lots of time smooching, lapping and licking his balls, showing where her motherly interest lies--in the creamy semen her son keeps loading in his manly treasures. His mother wants her son to take her and fuck the living shit out of her, till he floods her cunt and womb with his baby-making seed. Like most healthy normal boys, that's exactly what Brian wants as well. From his potent young balls to his mother's fertile womb, he wants to fuck a baby--lots of babies!--up his mother's welcoming twat. What could be more natural than that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This man can write!

I particularly liked the references to all the cliches, but at the end of the day, it's just the turn of phrase that got me. He could have been writing about Napoleon for all the difference it made. Hats off. If I could write like that, I'd quit my day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way too effing hot!

A superb job from start to finish. I would love for the events in this story to happen to me, just as they are presented here. And a story that allows me to immerse myself in the plot is exactly what I look for when coming to this site. My preference is for the mother to be the one who brings up the topics of marriage and baby-making, so instead of grading this story as A++, it will have to be a plain old A+.

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalover 12 years ago

Let's start with the gratuitous. Fuck, this was awesome!

Now let's get down to specifics. I really, really loved the fact that this was a story I could believe. I'm a woman, so maybe I'm handicapped when it comes to visualisation but reading reams of statistics for the characters and endowing them with fantasy sized body parts does very little for me. The emotions within a story are much more important to me and much more arousing, if they come across as genuine and are written well.

Well, you hit the nail on the head with this one. Brian and his mum are just average people who happen to love each other and I appreciated the fact that the events were realistic. Unlike one of the other readers, I rather enjoyed you pointing out the ways in which this 'real' tale was so unlike the usual fare found on a site like Lit. I could relate to the fact that the mother didn't cum the first time they made love. I envy all those men and women whose worlds seems to shatter everytime they engage in coitus. It doesn't work like that in my world.

I can't help but wonder what's in store for them, now that baby is on the way. Yes, life is messy and I think they have potential messiness ahead of them. But I hope for the best for them, as if they were real people.

Thanks for sharing this tale with us.

Curious

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mother and Son

I loved this story, fact or fiction. It started out slow with what seemed like real people with real bodies and real problems to solve. The mother and son came together and doscovered something real and deep and meanenful to them. The son had to find out what love is and when he did he became a loyal son, lover and husband to a wonderful mother, lover and wife. I could not ask for more and it was very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So beautiful and very very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is the dream of lots of boys...

what Brian does to his mother in this excellent story. He sticks his fine fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole and shoots his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen, straight from his potent young balls. One particularly frisky sperm was sure to find its way to one of mom's demur plump eggs, and--lookie here! Brian's fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt! You did good, Brian. You and your big young prick did real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i got my mommy pregnant too

when I was fifteen is when mommy divorced daddy and I comforted her. I didn't know what was happening at first when I woke up in her bed and she was sucking my prick. it felt great so I licked her pussy after she sucked me off. that got me hard again and I started fucking her that night. she took my cherry and I gave her a baby. i'm twenty now and we have two beautiful children together. I love my mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My Mom was my first, my teacher, my true love. She gave me her all. She never denied me sex in any form. She initiated it when I was 14 and we continued till her death at 75. My wife has even evolved to a near look alike of Mom. I frequently fantasize that she is my Mom when were having sex. It makes it so intense for me. I miss you so Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

My mother and I waited till I was 18. She wanted to be sure I was going to be able to deal with the ramifications and the necessary secrecy. We had an ongoing affair until her death a few years ago. During those years I did marry and have children with another woman, but after the children were past toddler stage she left with them by mutual agreement. She never knew about mom and I and barely knew mom at all.

Mom wanted me to try marriage and children to know what I truly wanted and I wanted mom - as my wife didn't really want to be a wife. This is a better story than my life, though not totally different. Real life IS different from a storybook, but this is good. Thank you - please do this again.

bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
great

Wonderful story. Hope u have many kids together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it . All but the ending

Great story! Every part of it was both arousing and riveting. Hope it IS true. The ending was troublesome. Not one to judge as I have a VERY similar story. But I would be nervous about the baby and possible birth defects for all the obvious reasons. But I wish you both all the luck. You both obviously sound happy and that is what is most important! Best of luck to you both! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very moving

I have always found this story very moving because it seemed very real. No fantasy BS about enormous appendages, huge breasts, fabulous wealth, etc. Just two ordinary people living ordinary lives, and finding themselves in love and in trust. And I think that is what draws me back to it and makes it one of my all-time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told with a very rare sincerity, in stories of mom and son !!!!!!

I chose, to believe it to be a true story !!!!!!!! Others, who have

commented of this story and other stories I have read...

Are to me, a confirmation that reality is often, More Real

than anyone could imagine !!!!!!!!

Thanks for a truly honest telling of Just average people who

truly find something special !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Although I have never commented on any story before, I feel compelled to on this one as it is the most sensitive and moving account I have ever read on incest as it shows that physical, sexual love between a mother and son is not always negative.

Having had a very similar experience with my own mother (minus the pregnancy), I would dearly love to be able to talk with the author but, of course, that will never happen. Thanks so much, Stevie3264, and if your story is not true, you are the best writer about incest I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was waiting for the anal.

I thought that you were going to have anal sex with Mom. Still, pretty hot!

nil_r2nil_r2about 5 years ago
Beautiful love story

Can we have a second part, where the mother delivers her baby and the love between mother son continues for ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such a beautiful story, no gloss or erotic crap, just as it is in real life and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story about people who make an honest living, working class heroes so to speak. I also like it how they learn to pleasure each over time. When I was of the age of the son I fell in love for the first time. We had sex and of course it was not very lasting and fulfilling. I told her it would become better while learning together and she was taken aback. She had the "romantic" notion it had to be a perfect experience fight away or it was meant to be. The use of the words "love" and "learn" in one sentence was a no go. The fate of our relationship was sealed by the circumstance of me being a draftee with the air defence forces of my country, I couldn't see her only every couple of month, you guess the rest.

Just one more point about beauty and the average. Apart from what some elites try to push like extreme skinniness for instance, the measure of beauty is the correlation or closeness of someones features to the average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars again. Wonderful it feels real

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

I liked the fact that you're 'average' looking people. I'm tired of stories about perfect bodies, athletic, etc.

4 Stars from me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous