All Comments on 'Summer Houseguest Ch. 01'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverabout 17 years ago
WOW!!

This storyline has the potential to be a great addition to the materials posted here. Very well written, waiting for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic!

i really hope you write more about these two, and soon!

i can't wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Realism

Very well written. Nice pacing of story. Since it was so realistic and erotic I found the only flaw to be the emphasis on his 14 inch cock. While I am sure there are anatomical specimens out there with a 14 inch cock, I think this particular story would be even better if his cock was more in a normal range. He is 6'1" after all. It's going to be pretty big anyway for this woman. As written, it is a slight conflict between the pornographic and the erotic. Nice work though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
...

The beginning has promise, and then it slides off into trite adolescent predictability. Not only does the young man have a 14” cock, he just somehow “knows” how to be a skilled lover while having never been with a woman? Characters are physical perfection possessing no intellectual depth, in other words vapid and two-dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I like it, but lets be real

Well it was a very good and hot story but like one of the others I feel the 14" went overboard a little, anyway for me to actually believe that or even in fiction. But the story was very hot.

mentatzpsmentatzpsabout 17 years ago
Oh yeah ! Very good ! More please!

Hey Alan, very nice story you have written there.

My hugest turn-on is a young guy with a massive cock...

The bigger, the better...and as it's a fantasy, I can only find these rare specimens in stories, thanks to guys like you...thank you so much!

Please post part 2 soon.

FunkydrummerFunkydrummerabout 17 years ago
The story climaxed too soon

You created a great sexual atmosphere but you could have extended the build-up more; Rachel and Nathan discovering each other, getting to know one another, and the sexual tension developing.

Also, the love scene was unrealistic. An 18-year-old virgin who drives a Mustang and just happens to be an amazing lover? And the 14" cock was too over-the-top. This story would have been even hotter if you had allowed the characters to be more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!

Could've been great, but the exclamation points ruined it. All in moderation.

wrc264wrc264almost 14 years ago
why did you stop

Your stories are very very good. Why did you stop writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
14 inches?

Overdoing it a bit? And she was happy (as opposed to terrified)? I know it's just a story, but it would have been better keeping it a bit more real.

clawedballsclawedballsover 7 years ago

wonderful story filled with love, tenderness, and expansive sex shared between two needy lovers. young virgin boy with huge penis learns how to experience deep love with someone that teaches him how powerful sex can be at its best.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Alan - what a story

You continue your style - I know - TIME - when ever you are able - again and again, like your characters, though you maybe do not have the time. Our loss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous