All Comments on 'Incarnations of Love'

by scriptordelecto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Kilkenny1960Kilkenny1960about 17 years ago
A Great Love Story

An excellent story. No blatant sex, filled with cliches turned on their collective ears, and a wonderful denouement that is refreshing in proclaiming once again that in love, like in life, anything's possible.

aprileaaprileaabout 17 years ago
Loved It

Your story was wonderful. Made me feel good at the end. I loved your first story too. Keep up the good writing.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
An intricate twist

I love reading stories like this, then going back to look for the little clues that were always there. Well done, Script.

NirvanadragonesNirvanadragonesabout 17 years ago
Lovely

Well written and a lovely story. Good luck in the contest.

janiexxjaniexxabout 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More personal than fiction?

The story was excellent and very well written. Your characterazations were strong and well within the plot parameters.

The questions that you prompted from me were more about you personally that about the story. Have you lost a someone like Rick from your life or a family member close enough to you to ellicit that sort of awareness about grief and its processes? Are you a counseling professional? Nosy questions, and I do not mean to invade your personal life, so respond or not, as you wish.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
A clever twist...

on the ending. Is it reincarnation, demonic possession, transference? I like that you left the reader to wonder just what had happened. A great read. Good luck in the contest.

Skip1934aSkip1934aabout 17 years ago
Touching.

Realism abounds in your story, Script. I was hooked in the first paragraph, and had to read on. Before the twist at the end, I felt as if I knew Kara and Will as personal friends who needed my help to get where they needed to be. Reincarnation? Not to me. Will had always been a love of Kara's, and she just didn't know it. Well done.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 17 years ago
Clever

Clever twist - have to love that! The characters come across real and vivid too. Good luck in the contest!

deathlynxdeathlynxabout 17 years ago
Touching!

A very touching story and well worth the read! <3

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Wowowow!

A very touching, and moving story. I never saw the ending coming...I thought possible that there had been an affair between Will and Kara...what a twist!! Very well done...and Good Luck!!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. A beautifully romantic tale that was skillfully woven together without becoming trite or cliche. Excellent story, Script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautiful story

exquisitely crafted

Good luck in the contest,

Maharat

RobLuvsItRobLuvsItabout 17 years ago
So real

God, Script, you know how much I love your writing but this was amazing. I expected a twist but I could not have predicted this ending. It is a wonderfully moving and passionate story. Thank you for letting it out!

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant

And, thank you!

Roger B

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
facinating

this is a neat little tail with a real twist at the end.I like the idea and it can be played out in various ways

the changed minds could be exploried

maybe an awakening of both minds in same body

Drs tell us we only use 10% of our brain, why couldnt concievely another gestalt hide back there. could make for one hell of a chess game..lol

persephone9906persephone9906about 12 years ago
Wow!

I love stories where I don't see the ending coming and I certainly didn't see it in this one! Very, very nicely done. So much love and grief flowing through the story that it just drew me in until I felt I was part of it, too. Endings that make my mouth drop in shock are revered and Incarnations of Love was shocking. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous