All Comments on 'Brenda and Jennifer Ch. 01'

by jennifer31_32

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

Cheating queers.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

This is to "Anonymous in USofA" in case you didn't notice this is in the "LESBIAN" catogory, DUHHHH "Here's your sign, (Hi I'm Stupid)!!!

Now as for the story, I think it is a great start. Very informative, which I am sure will come in handy for the remaining chapters... I think it's a good literary start, keep going!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So?

<p>One must wonder if Hammer has a point to make. Cheating is cheating and the betrayal, deceit, obscenity, and lying aren't diluted by the fact the two adulterous partners are queers. Duh, indeed. </p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Beginning

As a married woman in the same age range as your profile, this is my favorite erotic fantasy. If you're new to the comments section, please ignore the trolls who like to get attention by objecting to every story on this site (doubt if they even read the stories...they merely make some inane comment to feed their stupidity). Meanwhile, the rest of us are truly enjoying your work. The premise of two bicurious women exploring is incredibly exciting (I must admit to being chicken & only experiencing this fantasy vicariously through stories such as yours). Your sensuous opening (no pun intended) chapter promises a lot of fulfillment in future installments. If you are taking "requests" from your reader, I'd like to see them proceed slowly (just not TOO slowly)...the initial hesitation & reluctantce just make the eroticism hotter.

While I like "hot" dialogue once the characters throw themselves into their lovemaking, I am most definitely NOT a fan of the "Take it, bitch!" genre...it just seems to clash in a story such as yours. Groans, sighs, giggles, squeals...all those seem real to me. For a relatively "prim" character to breathlessly whisper, "Eat me" is going far enough for her to realize she is being naughty (I prefer the "blushing brides" variety). However...since they also enjoy heterosexual sex & use vibrators, etc. for their private fulfillment...I hope that Brenda & Jennifer might eventually progress to a happy compromise (after their "affair" gets started, one might take the bold step of ordering a strapon dildo...can't see either novice going into a sex shop to purchase one but the internet has removed that obstacle. I can only imagine the giggles as they try to figure out how to put it on, insert it, try to imitate male thrusting, etc...but I can also imagine their delight as they take turns trying it out...one "missionary style" with legs wrapped around her friend...the other in a more uninhibited doggystyle fashion).

Can you tell that you've gotten me excited!!????!! As I said before, this is my favorite fantasy storyline...Yummmmm!!!

Keep up the good work & please...post the next chapter soon!! Kisses XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Start

Ignore the critics, a good story brings to life characters and helps the reader understand their motivation. A tanatalizing start; like Anon., I want to read more, especially as these two women deal with the conflicts and stress that their desires create.

Good start, good luck, and get us another instalment (or 7)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Slow burn!!

Vrey nice start & buildup. Slow and smokin' I'll be waiting for the next enstalment!!! Thanks !!!!

Bridget69Bridget69about 16 years ago
I can relate.

I know how it is to have these curiosities, to want to seek out someone you can confide in, as well as any form of outlet that would allow you to explore these unfamiliar stirrings. I believe it to be a very realistic and common scenario.

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
acting out you fetish with other women

great story starting to get interesting and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally!!

Finally someone writing something real, with real people and real feelings! Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this series.

These are great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favorite story EVER

OMG I have jerked off to this story about a dozen times now.Best ever !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Interest is aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Married women have these fantasies

We all secretly want this- signed married, bicuriou women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have you met "all" women?

Speak for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You know you want it too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous