All Comments on 'Straight Man who Admires Other Men's Butts'

by Edwarlife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes you are a closet homosexual

Why say the contrary and write a long description of your longing to fondle other men's buttocks?

It is common enough now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Owning your sexuality

It takes guts for men in this country to admit their feelings. At best, I'd say you're bi-sexual. It doesn't matter that you've never been with another man, you fantasize about it, probably dream about it and crave the touch of another man; that makes you bi-sexual. If you truly want to embrace it, find a GLBT group or better yet seek out a bi-sexual support group in your area to help you admit your feelings openly and embrace your sexuality. It took me thirty-nine years to do it and I wouldn't go back now for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No not in a closet He's out - NOT Straight

Admit you are gay and put your writing in hte catagory they are writtten for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sexuality is complicated

Guys. Sexuality is complicated you cant just add tags to it. What he says maybe true. As some bisexuals can like more women than men or vise versa, some gays can have flings for girls ans straight for guys. I myself, i'm a straight guy, but as i said sexuality is complicated and changing and its something totally different to love. I fell in love with my friend who is straight too. We have a lot in common and our relationship (friendship, brotherhood)is the best. But i just have the hots for him, because of who he is, and i admire his body and manliness as we all do. Apart from him I love women. BTW sometime i wish to kiss him so much, im crazy for him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ashamed but true

All my life I have liked to see other guys butts--It has always made me ashamed and seem like a pervert----Most men would compare genitals--I beleive--however--I have always liked to view male butts--I have never had any tpye of homosexual experience and ne ver intend to----I just have this butt kink and I was always ashamed of something so weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass fanatic

The first time I saw Robert Fuller in the television western "Laramie" (Jess Harper) , wearing tight jeans, I couldn't take my eyes off his butt. The year was 1960 and I was nine years old. It was full, round and busting out of his jeans. I didn't realize I was gay at nine years old, however,I wanted to touch Jess Harpers butt. Five years later, at fourteen years old I watched the television premier of "The Wild,Wild West" with Robert Conrad (James west). He had a gorgeous ass and he knew it! I never missed an episode. His pants were tight and his butt was stunning. I never knew a man's backside could be so sexy. I would masterbate at the thought of touching and caressing it. I was unaware of the concept of rimming. I began to notice all the guys at school who had cute bubble butts and would masterbate at night in bed. At this point, I became an ass fanatic. However, I still considered my self straight and dated girls. In 1969 I saw the movie "Flesh" with Joe Dallasandro. His ass was so beautiful,hot and sexy. This was the first time I saw a bare ass on screen , and I couldn't believe it. This time I knew I was gay. Two years later(20 years old),I moved away and came out. Ironicly guys told me I had a beautiful bubble butt and would love to rim me. I was so into other guys butts I never noticed my own. When I was being rimmed I would think about Jess Harper, James West and Joe Dallasandro and what it would be like to rim them. I was never into getting fucked (to the dissapointment of alot of guys), however I loved fucking a hot ass. in 1979 I rimmed a guy for the first time. I was 28 years old. He had a gorgous,round,bubble butt. We rimmed one another for hours. It was so incredibly hot. His ass was beautiful! All I could think about was the hot ass I was rimming,Jess Harper,James West and Joe Dallasandro and every other beautiful butt I had ever seen. Since that day I have been an ASS FANATIC and have perfected the "Art" of rimming. Over the years I have collected over a thousand pictures of mens perfect butts. And I still give an incredible rim job. Providing you have an incredible ass.

calum09calum09over 12 years ago
thinking the same

liked the run of the story - inviting us in on its secret fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Honest

You are bi at the least... Straight guys don't fantasize about men sexually in anyway.. Your situation is not strange or uncommon.. You are simply bisexual... Really more gay than bi... Just be honest with yourself... U may not have any emotional attraction to men at all nevertheless, sexually u are totally attracted and turned on.. And the way u play with your own ass u will eventually bottom.. And bro... Straight guys will NEVER go to a gay bar... Really?.. Your girlfriend was your cover up to go because u wanted to go... You are bi bro... But really more gay...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my

That was so beautiful friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5 = 89%)!

I am a mature man. I have been bi curious 'since forever'.

In my book, Edwarlife's depiction of a bi curious man is very accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Robert Fuller not only has a hot ass, he has a hot crotch. I have watched reruns of "Laramie" many times. Look close and you can see which side his cock lays. Slim also has a nice crotch. I have fantasized about Robert Fuller fucking a gal and seeding her. Both of these men are hot and would like to watch them play with each other. I think Robert is still alive, but believe Slim has passed on. How many gals has Robert fucked (and perhaps bred) and how many guys he has let suck his cock. I sure would volunteer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdwarlife@Edwarlife
21 Followers
Published erotica writer, and writer of custom erotica. I also write in several nonerotic genres, including money, psychological drama, quizzes, and self-help. Buy my new book of pussylicker stories: https://www.amazon.com/Women-Their-Pussylickers-Cunnilingus-Vignettes/dp/B0...