All Comments on 'In a Perfect World'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
interesting essay

This was a nice essay on the goings on of us similarly minded old guys@! I enjoyed it \

gamma33gamma33about 17 years ago
Right on!

I think you've nailed this whole man/woman issue. My first wife always took it from the rear and not in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Must be nice...

...to get a quality piece of ass on a regular basis in any form. As for me I have not had any in over six years and never other than missionary.

P.S. I throughly enjoy your writing.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Stop it!

Women do read some of your stories! Quit giving away all our secrets, that is close to betrayal of the brotherhood! Another fine one from the master, off the wall and seriously warped, kind of like most of us. I saw a lot of me in there as most should. Hope I gave back at least a smile.

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
RIGHT ON

You nailed it about the mail order brides. A co-worker is now on his third - all from the Philipines. Although not mail order, they are gung ho and ready to please when they get here, then after a few years they get "Americanized" followed soon after by divorce court. But those first few years - he claims there attituced is just as you described: their whole purpose in life it to please you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

Very interesting. Confirmed a lot of what I already had surmised by reading your stories. Anal: most definitely. Not a breast man: yeah, none of your heroes go ga-ga over big ta-tas. Men only wanting women to fuck: nah, you're too much of a romantic for me to buy that notion. I agree that rear-entry sex is the most ideal for man or beast. You can cuddle with your partner before and after.

Regards, Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

"No dinner, no five dates with increasing activity and no long kissing sessions or sweet nothings in her ear. This is just primal shit. Mount the bitch and fuck her."

lol I'm putting this on a tshirt

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Couldn't agree more....

but I still prefer the romance part to be present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your words ring true.

I'm a little older than you having done my hitch during the Korean fiasco. I'm 77 and still horny. I'd settle for a hooker but live out in the country without any way to locate "a date". My only "recreation" is visiting a strip bar where the the sweet young performers stick there bare naked ass right in my face for a 1 dollar tip. So far I've managed to keep my tongue in my mouth. The very large bouncers discourage "tasting". I didn't expect my sex life to end before I died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still waiting for the humour...

Ah, here it is: for your sake dood, I hope your wife kicks the bucket long after you do. You're in for a long, lonely journey otherwise. And for both your sake, I really hope she never sees this frightening side of you. While men are certainly more simplistic and animalistic than women, they're not all misogynists. You're either an excellent actor to have kept this from her, or your wife must be from an earlier age where women were taught to keep their head in the sand. You know that she would leave you other wise, right? Really, I just feel terribly sad for you mister. But for the entertainment factor of this peice, I give you 10/10 ;-) Sad ramblings of a dinosoar indeed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous