All Comments on 'Nikki and Jess'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
holy cow

wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very sensual indeed

This is the kind of erotica that really arouses me -- plenty of feeling and the mechanical details woven into vivid description of sensation -- also the use of anticipation -- it's not a foregone conclusion. Great! And I am a guy!

usinish@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!!!

I have been visiting this site for a while now and this was defenitely the best story i have read. You could literally feel the love that the two girls had for each other!! I like that there was a build up and they didnt just fuck. I'm probably going to read this story over and over (lol). Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wunderful and really sheer erotic!!!!!

Compliment, i´ve never read an erotic story like this before. It´s really incredible, how you discribe the pure emotions and the details off the single situations.

You fell, like you are there, the third invisible person, together with this two girls in these bed, you are so close to them, that you can feel and see anything so clear what happens. Congratulations to your literotic sens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sorry it had to end

Long lasting story got me hotter and hotter along with the girls. One of the most erotic on Literotica!

AnalAnnie19AnalAnnie19over 16 years ago
Masterpiece

Beautiful work. Loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh man!

the best ever! wow, it brought back memories of my first time with a girl.

addieQaddieQover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the readers

I am the author of this story. I have a few others, but I really think this one turned out well. Thanks for all the kind compliments. I am happy to know people like it. When I write, it can be such a weird compulsion for me, and some of my stories end up so perverted. But - This one is sweet, and it has a nice tone to it. I wish all my stories could be so tender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow best story on literotica I have read yet!

I have never posted a comment on this website before and I have the urge to post after reading your story. This is by far the best story I have read on this site. Cheers to you. Please keep writing. I plan on reading all of your stories. I am thinking I will have to try girl on girl real soon after reading this.... and maybe more after I read some of the more perverted stories hahahah. :) Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy!!!

That was extremely emotional...I loved it....I could feel the chemistry between the two characters..awesome KEEP writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very vivid!!

Oh, I loved the sweet bond between those two girl friends, it was very nice and kind. I'm glad I found this story on Literotica, I think it's the best do far. Dang, I got an orgasm! :) thanks for posting, and keep writing more erotic stories please!!! <33

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good.

Very detailed and heated, i was very aroused while reading this. It was good althought it could have done without all the "Go on.."'s and the "Oh God"'s; there sure were a lot of them.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago
I loved the build-up

It was such an intense build-up when both of them finally relived the pornographic movie. Especially when Nikki gave Jess cunnilingus. Just, wow. That's all I have to say. Write more Lesbian Stories like this one. I love stories about first times with lesbian sex. It's so much more erotic to me. This story was perfect, though. Unbelievable job.

CallidoraCallidoraover 13 years ago
a rare one

and a fine one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Wow. The buildup felt realistic and the sex was hot.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
o m g

This was soooo genuine, so innocent, so honestly passionate. Oh, AddieQ, your gift blossomed so beautifully in this quietly awesome story.

I really love it (deeply, deeply appreciate) when a scene from a porno with jaded players is transformed into a real, meaningful melding of caring souls. That is what you've done in this story.

I'm listening to Omnia's "Alive" and "Entrezomp ni Kelted" while reading this. Oh, I can almost feel that nipple.

Please keep writing. You bless us with your talent.

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
One word

WONDERFUL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Fantastic! So sensual and you really beautifully caught the innocence of the two girls, and how talking about what they'd seen merged into doing it for real. Would love to read more about Nikki and Jess.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Seriously, your characters talking too much :) Less talk, more work.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Wow, so very hot!

What an extremely hot story! thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Same old, same old.....

It seems like all you lesbian stories feature a pornographic movie and inexperienced girls, one with a flat chest and hard nipples that the other uses to get off with. How about some variety?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!!

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site,made me wet reading this!great job!!

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

while like all boobs esp like sm ones, and then fucking her gf's sparsely hairy cunt with it...finished off with a big squirt...sweet....!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The very first comment, from over 15 years ago, stated it perfectly:

Holy cow!

Wow!

Dynamohum25Dynamohum25about 1 year ago

Mmmmmm…..so sexy and so very intense. Neither girl had experienced an orgasm likely because they were raised in conservative religious families. Thus their reluctance to share their increasing passion and desire even though it was obvious - hard nipples, pussies flowing, etc. As to the negative comments re too much dialogue - are you kidding me? That is what made her writing so hot! The conversation actually added was the description of how each girl slowly, step by step worked up to accepting their individual desires and somewhat reluctantly admitting to each other how turned on and hot they were. I wish my first orgasm could have been shared with a girl as hot, innocent and equally as engaged in the moment as your wonderfully erotic tale of the these young ladies. =:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous