All Comments on 'Life Goes On, Another Story'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

All of your stories have very realistic chaacter descriptions

not like most of the stories on this site.I tire of reading

about the woman with the 40-23-34 figure and men with 2 foot

long sex organs.I love all the twist and turns of the story

and it was a great ending.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Always

You can always be relied on to give us a fun interesting story. More realistic than most and highly entertaining. Well done DG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Graet story as always

Great story! But, from you I wouldn't expect less.

Your one of my favorite authors. You write it and I'll read it.

A fan

cageyteecageyteeabout 17 years ago
I haven't been paying attention!

I was very pleased to find a DG Hear story this morning and even more pleased to discover that I had somehow missed the first "Life Goes On" story. Imagine, two new DGH stories on the same day! I have died and gone to heaven! As always, I really enjoyed the stories and I appreciate the time, energy and talent you put in to providing this entertainment for us. And, of course, I'm already looking forward to your next tale.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
The perfect DG hear story

The property Law divorce angle was well done and accurate. This story IMO is the one of the top 5 DGHear stories ever. If I could I would give it 150..... Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another comment from a fan

before reading i knew it would be good and of course im not dissapointed keep up your good work and will be looking for the next one maybe perhaps something with dae and theresa regards

maggot420maggot420about 17 years ago
Great story

I love the detail. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another winner DG!

The length was great - it allows one to really get into the story.

I think this is one of your better ones.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
how interesting!

DG Hear's one of my top 5 or so writers here, but this story is a total flop!

The story he told about his meetings with the ex girl friend's husband and how they gonna make her cheat so that dude could get a divorce without losing half of his ASS had the mentality of the little Rascals', except nowhere near as funny, because the two guys are full grown men here.

Anyone who thinks grown men talk like that are just out of their minds! It has no shreds of credibility to such conversations. The husband has always known that the hero in this story was the love of his wife and yet after a few drinks at the bar, the husband --- the big Vietnam hero reports to us --- thinks they are intimate buddies and so he starts to plot his wife's down fall with out big hero!

Of course, the line is that neither guy was really into it for what it seems. Again, our Vietname vet hero says the husband of his former girl friend, whom he's not seen for close to 20 years --- that that guy's a turd, believing they was gonna snare the bitch who's always carrying a torch for the Vietnam vet hero! Believing that the turd would lose only $200,000 (compared to millions if he divorce the woman without her cheating).

The war hero believes the turd believes their deal! Okay!

Then the who fiasco ran its course, UNBELIEVABLY!

On the other side, the husband asks: "Okay, Bob, where's my $200,000 on this deal?"

"Fuck you, asshole, you think you was gonna get $200,000 for fucking a woman you've always wanted?"

"What? you broke our agreement, you bastard!"

The former beloved reached over to sooth our Vietnam Vet hero: "'Tis oka, honey, we've already got millions!"

"But that's yours! I won't touch it. If we marry, there has to be some prenup, or I won't be marrying you! I want my $200,000 from that former dick of a husband of yours! He and I worked this whole thing out, this thing to entrap you to cheat! He promised me $200,000 if I was able to make you cheat! That bastard, he never intend to go through with that payment!" LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Blah, blah, blah.......

Dear author DG Hear, please, PLOT some story line that's a bit above 4th grade! The over all PLOT was actually workable; just the most interesting, or the part that was supposed to be the most central, was just so unbelievably childish, it's enough to make a grown man cry reading it!

jack_strawjack_strawabout 17 years ago
One major flaw

This was another excellent DG story. Good pacing, good plot, nice finish. But I have one major, major problem with it. Thourhout the story, you refer to Russ as being in Vietman on a peace-keeping mission, and that is totally incorrect. It should be Korea, not Vietnam. The Kims and Daes are all Korean names. The U.S. has not had a military presence in Vietnam since 1975, when the Communists successfully conquered South Vietnam. I thought the first time I saw it, that it was just a single mistake, but you made it consistently throughout. You may want to go back, re-edit it and resubmit it, because it does detract from the story in that it damages the story's credibility. It is such a good story that if you fix that, you'll have a 5-star winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

DG who?

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIabout 17 years ago
in a moment of excitement, in my ranting,

I forgot he courtroom scene, only the most incredibly dumb court room scene I've ever read. Even a "Perry Mason" courtroom scene won't have it! Let me quote directly:

++++++++++++++++

I wanted to get up and bash the creep's teeth down his throat, talking about Julie that way. Instead of doing that I stood up.

"Excuse me, Judge, may I speak?"

"Who are you and what can you add to this case?" asked the Judge.

[[[go to a court room and see if a judge would allow a stranger to start getting up and speak, much less producing video tapes!]]]

"I'm Russ Morgan and I'm the fault in this mess. I was the man in the video and I was asked by Bob Moore to entice his wife into an affair."

"Objection, objection! He has no proof! He's just trying to make my client look bad. Where's the proof? Show us the proof," yelled one of Bob's attorney's. "We'll sue you for ruining my client's reputation."

"Order! Order in my courtroom. Mr. Morgan, you are hurting this man's reputation. Do you have any proof of this conspiracy you speak of."

"Judge, I have a video of what kind of man he is and I'm sure you wouldn't want to leave him at home with anyone."

"I object, I object!" screamed out one of the attorneys.

"Object to what?" asked the judge. "You just screamed out you wanted proof and now we'll see the proof. Bailiff, put in the video."

"Judge, I should tell you what you're about to see might be very disturbing."

"We'll decide that, Mr. Morgan," said the judge.

The bailiff turned on the video and it showed Bob having sex with Yen and slapping her. The bailiff was asked to fast forward the tape and it showed Bob holding down Yen while another man fucked her.

"Stop the tape! Stop the tape!" said the judge.

Bob jumped up and yelled at me.

"You sorry mother fucker, I'm going to get you. Where the hell did you get that tape, you bastard? You set me up. You weren't going to get me the evidence, were you?" screamed Bob.

MR. AUTHOR DG HEAR:

the "evidence" you had the Vietnam Vet produce ((((((we'll just ignor the fact that NO COURT ROOM JUDGE is gonna ask a total stranger "Who are you and how are you related to this court proceeding?""""""")))))) HAD NO DIRECT BEARING ON THE PRESENT COURT HEARING.

The abuse of that Asian whore (appearingly this story is ridden with Asian women as whores to white men, I noticed!, but never mind!) --- IF what's shown in the video is authenticated, which has NOT be determined and therefore no judge would say any thing about it! --- IS ANOTHER MATTER entirely different AND unrelated to the DIVORCE proceedings currently being heard by the judge.

A real judge in a court of law would NEVER ever lump those two things together and say, "Okay, baliff, hand-cuff this mother fucker [the evil Bob]! Now, we know what kind of a sick mother he is!"

But, no matter what I think of the IDIOCY of the above Jerry Springer court room scene,,,,,,,,,,, I still think the ACTUAL lines below are the best!!!! LOLLLLLLLLL

++++++++++++++

"Hey, Bob, Russ here. I just got a call from your old lady and she was crying. She said you got a tape of us together the other night. Is that true?"

"Yep, got all the evidence I need. I won't need anything that you gathered up."

"Wait a second! What about my two hundred thousand dollars? If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have gotten shit!"

"I'm not giving you shit. I got the evidence on my own so I'm keeping my money. Look at it this way; I got what I wanted and you got your revenge on Julie. So, we both came out on top, haha."

"You mother-fucker, you had me set Julie up and you aren't paying me what you owe me. I'll be at your divorce hearing and telling them the truth, how you set her up, you fucking bastard."

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Same old Same old

NO change from the many other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A little lenghty but an excellent story.

I thought this was almost two stories, one about his Vietnamese wife and one about his long time love for his high school sweetheart Julie, but you did tie them together very skillfully at the end. As a man who loves happy endings, I thought this was an excellent story. The only thng that worries me is that Harryin Va liked the story and I very seldom ever agree with Harryin Va, but that's life.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great read

i always like stories w/ sex more than sex w/ a bit of story. pretty good.

DG HearDG Hearabout 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for the comments. For those of you who don't like my stories and say they are all the same, I'm sorry. I write what I feel and if you know what to expect, maybe you should hit that back button a little more often. I have no problem with constructive criticism. To everyone else, I give you my best. I come up with ideas and try to put it in print. Thank you for reading my stories and commenting on them. I do understand that not every story is for everyone. Thanks for reading mine.

Sincerely DG Hear

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Dammit DG! I will not hit the back button.

Keep on keepin' on. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
KUDO's Author - Perfect Nah - Entertaining Absolut

Author - you keep writing over the occasional error and 98% of us will be happy to be entertained in a doing the right thing kind of way writing you do best in a down to earth manner.

You are appreciated with more hoped for at interval.

Oh - regarding the sameness comments, I don't agree - well except for the favorable conclusions that is. How he gets there is imaginative and appreciated.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
I love a good story!!!

DG, you continue to produce stories of the highest quality month after month, year after year and it is you, and a few others like you, who are the reason that I stay loyal to LITEROTICA and return day after day hoping that you have given us another special treat. Despite the predictability of the plot, this was a good story and I love a good story! Despite its length, you kept me interested till the end and it was a worthy successor to the previous tale in this series. KublaiKhanIII and How Interesting, in their long winded but learned comments, forget that this is erotic fiction and need not be actually possible or foreseeable in real life. The comments of Jack_Straw are valid and are worthy of your consideration. Another 'Great Job'! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Read..........

I always enjoy your reads, keep them coming!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Extremely well done and entertaining story

I have to say a great story to enjoy! Well done without a lot of extemporary or superfluous paragraphs.

What Jack Straw commented about, no peacekeepers in Vietnam, is also the one thing I found disconcerting, but that is all I found anyway detracting.

Thank you for the entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Despite..

Despite the perceived flaws of some of the perfectionists, I see this as the best ever. Thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. Keep it up.

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 17 years ago
Warm and fuzzy

Love the story, left me feeling satisfied with the outcome and the well-deserved reaming the husband got. Thanks for a fun and very touching story.

SW

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Warm and fuzzy… and written so well!

I wouldn’t mind having this combination offered in one of the new stories on Lit. any day. But what Bazzza calls disparagingly “same old”, is in fact quite rare. You get an original and well paced plot that does not seem too wordy or lengthy. I like the restrained ‘factual’ style which allows readers to reach their emotional conclusions on their own, without ‘directives’ (except when necessary to the character’s situation) from the narrator.

Finally I could see how inaccuracies in court procedures could bother readers who are closer to the facts than others. Still, it should not automatically count against the story. Could not the husband have contacted the wife’s team and provided in advance the video? In that case the whole procedural offense is just a technicality. I can imagine a state in which any person who has relevant provable material should be able to stand up and provide it given that both sides have access to view it. I am not saying it exists (maybe it should) but it’s not a logical impossibility. My point is a technical inaccuracy should not IMO make a story incredible. As far as the relevance of the husband’s behavior it was as relevant as the wife’s at that point of the court proceedings because it went to counter the husband’s claim against the wife’s character as unfit to have custody of the children. If the wife's side proves that the husband is a violent and sadist ne may present with similar behaviors with the children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Movie time?

DG, you should be a screenwriter. Your story lines are all near perfect - how it all plays out - segues etc. - perfectly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not a perfectionist but...

I would like to site one error. The only two Vietnamese names in the entire story are Yen and Kim. The last name Lee is Korean while it's Vietnamese counterpart is Le (pronounced "lay"). The other asian names you used were mainly Chinese and Korean.

The names were the only thing that irked me. Otherwise it was an amazing story. It really hooked in the reader and kept my interest. Keep on writing!

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Great read! A splendid tale of real-life foibles and faults

I don't like everything this author writes, but I gotta give credit here, this is a terrific story, and all involved get their just deserts.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Another winner -

Set a few years back obviously and the DNA testing was a stretch but still really nice - and again mostly really nice people with a primary sick bastard lol

The "cheating" in this one was about as small a piece of the equation as it could be and still actually be there - she was one woman who could never be called a slut and is as unlikely to cheat on Russ as any woman in any story written.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
what the ?

US military involvement in Vietnam was 1959 to 1973, a long time before DNA tests became available and less than eighteen years.

The names were not Vietnamese either.

Maybe you mean Korea?

Or is this misplaced science fiction/alternate universe?

US military has been in Korea since 1950 and still is.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Very Good Story

As always we have the nae sayers but this is well written and except for major geographical error perfect. So it was from an alternate timeline you say?

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
A really good story

I don't care if DNA testing was not available when the story is set -- it's not a very important part of the story really.

I liked that this is a longer story than many of yours that I have read.

*****

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
TRUE LOVE RUNS ITS COURSE

but in un-due time it may circle and backtrack. TK U MJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor research...

17 years in Vietnam? When does this take place? The US Military missions there lasted barely lasted that long... So coming home in 73(maybe) and there are DNA tests?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
South korea

I think the author meant south korea instead of Vietnam. Possibly it got mixed up in the editing process. The names of the characters are more korean in structure and as anon mentioned we didnt have a peacekeeping force in Vietnam for 17 years.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
another brilliant story

love it when assholes get their just deserts and lose big time all round ....1 dollar per fuck is going to last a long long time...just brilliant....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some people want to know everything

Wow a story written by a writer. I really I didn’t care about the law of your world, in that world the Judge allowed the information. If writers had to follow the law you would still find fault or you’ll switch to spelling or grammar. It’s a free story, enjoy it or don’t read it. Tell the writer what not good about the writing not about the law, remember the laws are not the same every where. Can you tell us where in the story we were told where they were? Hell bitch, bitch, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Home

With immediate family at home,why would he stay away for seventeen years.Did he not attend his siblings weddings or visit his aging parents.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The asshole got what he deserved

The only thing I want to say here...I loved this story...all the right people came together at the right time and place...and put a real asshole in his place...I got the biggest kick here from seeing smart ass Lawyers put in their place....Yaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another racist story in the Asian category

yet another racist story written by either an actual Vietnam vet or wannabe. Full of bullshit based on how great America is versus every other country in the world and some pathetic "hero" big strong american saving the poor Asian whore. Fucking sick. We're all supposed to feel sorry for these guys who committed atrocities one after the other in the name of what? Survival? But none of that stopped them from raping and or buying sex from any girl they could find. And this POS expects respect because he, what? did the right thing? Fuck these guys. Maybe it's time they stopped begging for sympathy and started confessing.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together and indeed it did for Russell and Julie. For these two they were truly the winners. Well done 5 stars

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What happened to Julie's parents,they don't get a mention?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mixed reaction on some issues: The Asian connection/women is one I have some difficulty with. Is it really disguised abuse as some prior comment seem to suggest? I don't really know, especially for those who benefited in the end. Russ ultimately did the right thing for a number of Asians: how about Kim and Yen and Henry. I would have liked to see Bob on the receiving end of a severe revenge and personal punishment for the way here treated Yen and Julie.

Russ is NOT responsible for the whole war. He probably had his own faults but let's remember that this was a different era and another world altogether. So there is no point in trying to pin the whole war mess on his shoulders!

It is interesting to see the weaving of the plot and the legalese development of the story.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Life Goes On Previous Part
Life Goes On Series Info

SIMILAR Stories