All Comments on 'Eve Has Fallen'

by EveHasFallen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

A fun little write with a different perspective on the tale of Adam and Eve.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Hilarious..

at times and I agree, maybe he should have started out brand new.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Eve has not fallen, thank you Eve...

If you are not a lawyer - you should consider being one...

But you are wrong on one key point. Eve has not fallen, she has elevated herself and us all from the equivalent of satisfied pigs (a-la J.S Mill’s famous aphorism) to humanity... Thank you Eve! <P>

Nope, creation as left to us by the (surely all males) editors of the bible(s) versions was not a plain level field for Eve... So for god to cry fowl after Eve stirred the first revolution of the underclass (so what if there were only two rebels?), dragging Adam by his ... nose I guess, to a culinary orgy - I'd say: Hip Hip Hooray to Eve! And: Boo Hoo to that version of power grabbing autocrat god who kicked them humans out of his glorified ranch! Now see how that great garden looks nowadays, somewhere in the midst of Iraq...

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 15 years ago
Oh how I love it!!

I LOVE this poem!! Seriously, Eve, you need to be published in the worst way! Your stories and your poetry are amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stick to your meter

4 foot iambic lyric poetry is great. lots of poets use it. but once you start on it, with meter and rhyme in a good form, you should stick to it. when you violate the form it makes you look lazy and distracts the reader. poetry takes discipline. you are inventive enough. so???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous