All Comments on 'My Thoughts: Levels of Submission'

by Master_n_Mentor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm

This topic interests me and I like your essay. I have never known someone that I trusted or was interested in partisipating in a D/s relationship. But with the knowledge gained here I feel a little more aware about how I would go about a relationship of this sort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Master and mentor?

More like dumb and dumber. Trying to make up for those feelings of being inferior are we?

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Thought Provoking

Thank you for your essay. I don't see that I personally fit in any of these levels yet perhaps if I ever find a Dom I can trust or respect, I'll feel differently.

As for the previous comment from the cowardly Anon troll, I do wish they'd keep their nastiness to themselves & ooze back under the nearest rock like the slime they resemble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sharing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_n_Mentor@Master_n_Mentor
244 Followers
Born in Argentina, Educated in the US as a Mechanical Engineer, re-introduced into the lifestyle by My lovely wife. I aspire to write professionally, and to share My thoughts and learn from the thought of others. Here's my blog https://erotica-writer.com/ The day we stop be...