All Comments on 'Payback is a Bitch'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
may or may not be a "rape" but

it ain't no "incest"! but we are sure, being such a stud step dad as you are and all that, she be a lucky girl to have you at all! excellent fantasy!

don-donna2don-donna2about 17 years ago
What a sleezy piece of shit he is.

Hopefully his wife will catch him and 'Bobbitize' him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

my mom has not found out about my dad and me. I'll make sure she doesnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dear don-donna

I really have to respond.... Let me understand this... you gave this story a zero because you do not like some guy fucking his step-daughter? Why are you reading "Incest" stories?

My critieria for arousal for stories like this is if it is plausible, it works. I don't have to like the characters... THEY ARE ONLY CHARACTERS IN A FICTIONAL, EROTIC STORY!!!!! It must have worked for you because you seem to believe the author is the character!!!

Damn.... Unbelievable.

My advice, Easy, is to delete Don-donna's inane comment. You can delete this one too... I only wrote it here because don-donna does not allow comments on their story.. hmmmm. How ironic.

Keep the faith... Let your imagination run riot..

-Sorry I must remain anonymous, it is my reality.

easygoinguyeasygoinguyabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for you input...

Dear anonymous, thanks for your comments. I won't delete the comments from Don-Donna because they are entitled to their opinion, no matter how freakin wierd it is. Thank you for letting them know that if they dont like this type of story they shouldnt read them. If you look at other stories like this one, incest, you will find that most of the bad comments are from people not liking incest stories, why do they read them?? I dont know and really dont care if they object to them. I realize that these stories are for the most part fantasy, though I am sure some are real life expereinces. Thanks again for your vote and I hope that you find more stories to your liking in this site.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This is a real guilty pleasure. It involves a cheating husband and a cheating girlfriend, so if you can't handle that, then don't read it. It is kind of short, but it is still hot, and I think that a lot of men with wives who won't fuck them anymore and hot, grown stepdaughters would probably relate to this as a fantasy. I don't agree with Don/Donna, who seem to have a double standard that allows women to cheat, but not men. This is just an incest fantasy with a cheating element. The spoiled rich girl being grudge-fucked and loving it theme particularly appeals to me, I admit. She is most doing this for money, anyway, though he is also threatening to tell his wife about her being sexually active. It's a hot, nasty stroke piece and should be enjoyed and appreciated as such. I give it a 5, relieved to finally find a fourth story on Sunday worthy of such a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love (fucking) my stepdad ...

I'm a 22 yo female and have been 'playing' with my much older (by 27 years) stepdad for several years now.

It started with me helping him out in his home real-estate office after classes almost 4 years ago. Mom works nights and according to him, they don't have sex anymore.

One day when we were alone working in his office, we started talking about boys and sex. The next thing I know, I'm sitting on his desk facing him with my legs spread trying to tempt him. It worked. He devoured my cunt and I loved every minute of it! I don't know why I did it really. He's never acted inappropriately, suggestively, or rudely to me since in the years he's been with my mom. I guess I was curious, or bored, or horny, or all three.

Anyhow, we've been fucking and sucking ever since and though I absolutely don't want to hurt my mom and know it's wrong, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Its kind of a rush having a naughty secret and creepin'.

For some reason, the thought of hot, wild, monkey-sex with my step dad while mom's out of the house is hot! He's even eaten me out in my bedroom one Saturday when she was laying down taking a nap down the hall! I REALLY wanted him to finish and fuck me but, he refused cuz he didn't want to wake her up. He ended up cumming on my face and tits - so hot!

I LOVE the amazing feeling of his tongue thrusting deep in my creamy pussy from behind as he's sitting in his chiar and I'm on all fours up on his desk top. It drives me crazy when he sucks my clit and licks my asshole! He's asked about fucking my ass and we actually started to try one time, but I got scared and almost started crying. I love laying out across the top of his big desk with my head dropped over the edge deep-throating him as he leans over me and covers my creamy cunt with his hot mouth, running his fat tongue along my slit teasing me while massaging my tits. It's also yummy when he makes me bend over his desk, then grabs my waist and shoves his stiff cock up stuffing it between my pussylips fucking me like a dog in heat. I find it SO sexy watching him kneading, licking, and sucking on my tits. I especially love when he nibbles and licks underneath the heaviness of them. Mmmmm....nice. One time, I think a neighbor man may have seen him fingering me in the garage when the door was up. Something I really want to try with him is outdoor sex or fucking in the back of his new cadillac. I'd REALLY like to have him 'rape' or man-handle me, 'making' me do nasty things to him while I pretend not to like it. Maybe even tie or chain me up and have his way with me while I beg and cry for him to stop. :)

He's been the only man so far to make me cum orally. I found that he's helped me feel confident and even powerful sexually. He's told me many times that we need to stop cuz he doesn't want to get caught but, I can't seem to - even when I have a boyfriend.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a manipulative predator

and/or blackmailer.

this man has no right in a household with children

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous