All Comments on 'Heather's Honeymoon Ch. 05'

by HamSwift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
right category

but dont go there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love this genre

Latent lust overwhelming all is what the genre is all about. Every man wants his wife to lose control to her basest instincts, whether it be tied to their bed in latex or with other men. Madonna-whore syndrome fits in here somewhere.

I personally would like to see her become emotionally and physically \\\'addicted\\\' to the powerful emotions and hormones involved in this prurient path, eventually debasing herself for the pleasure of her guilt, then become inseminated by god-knows-whom, as there were so many men that week. Her husband getting off to videos of the filthy action, of course.

prater121prater121about 17 years ago
Very fine erotic writing.

This ranks with the best written pieces on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better than revised

Even though I liked the Revised where she puts David in his place because Sam isn't there. I liked the potential innocent sluttiness of Heather in this ending, wondering if you will add more chapters, I hope so!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I read both endings and prefer this one. I have high hopes that you will continue with one more chapter about the poker game. I'm going to list this story as a favorite.

larchr1larchr1almost 13 years ago
Heathers honeymoon

I loved the first version of chapter 5 best. I would love to read a continuation of the story. You write really well! It is exciting as you tease the reader. But you must ultimately reward us with adventures in the Hampton's.

HamSwiftHamSwiftalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Please visit my profile page for information on how to buy my ebook Puppet.

Thanks. Hamilton Swift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Basically a very sucky piece of crapola.

Sickening to learn that this authors' mind is so decadent and vacant that there is no redeeming credit for what he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What great story.....very well written and full of context.

This story is so enjoyable to ready.....I loved it all

5* for this story and congrats to the author.

Lovely,

KP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous