All Comments on 'A Little Fling'

by Agena

Sort by:
  • 316 Comments
Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
I like this story

This story is better than nici. The man is not a wimp in your story. The only complaint that I have with the story is that the man was not with his children when they were growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
one great story

one of the best i have read ...very similiar to another on here recently ...but this should be read by every wife thinking of fucking around on her husband ....id say she might as well commit suicide and end her farce of a life ....but it sure would be nice if she suffered many years ...she could just live with some guy ...but we all know she would just end up going from one man to another till she didnt have any more who wanted her ...her hubby he could probably have as many women as he wanted ...im glad she got fucked really well in the end ... maybe the idea of cuchholding her hubby doesnt look so good now does it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
reminds of a buddy of mine

what makes this a good story is its plausibility. lawyers are very expensive for most people.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
A Very Realistic Story

Glad that the kids turned out all right in this story. As has been comment on already, this story came across as much more realistic than a couple of other recent posts.

don-donna2don-donna2about 17 years ago
What a 'HOLIER THAN THOU' shithead.

She's worth 4 of him.

Does anyone believe that he wouldn't fall into bed, and probably has, with any girl dumb enough to let him.

Ditto for the same types who comment their hatred below.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Much better

This is a very believable story. It is sad that some states still don't have the option of fileing an alienation of affection suit against the offending party. That is sometimes the best way to cover legal expenses and provide a fund for the kids college. It also serves as financial revenge without going to jail for the physical version.Very well done!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not a very pleasant tale

Not very well written. The author makes several grammatical errors which detract from the quality of the prose. The sentence structure is often awkward, making the story difficult to read.

<P>

There's not a lot of character development. Nell and Ron are mostly unexceptional and it's a mystery why she thinks it's okay to commit adultery. The author doesn't delve into her reasons why and we have no idea what motivates her. Left to our own devices, we have to guess that Nell is incredibly selfish and foolish. If that's true, then how did their marriage last as long as it did? I can't figure that out and the author didn't think it was important enough to deal with it.

<P>

The plot is uncomplicated and plays out with no subtle nor devious maneuvering. There's no narrative drive to the story because the plot and the characters aren't that interesting. The husband's decision to abandon his children to spite the cheating wife strikes me as immature and wrong. They did nothing to deserve this and he makes them suffer because he and his wife cannot act like mature individuals. Blame the wife if you want to but realize that pointing fingers doesn't accomplish anything. The children have been left in someone else's care so he can avoid paying his spouse alimony. From my seat in the nickel bleachers, that's selfish greed, pure and simple. What an awful attitude to have. You deliberately distance yourself from your kids because of money?! That's revolting and shameful yet the author wants us to applaud Ron's actions. Ron's contemptible and worthy of our scorn.

<P>

I can't give this story a high mark because of the mediocre authorship. The characters are fantastic and immoral. Here's a twenty-five for your effort and I thank you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
U are the most underated writer in LW stories

You are without a doubt one of the most underrated writers that does the LW categories here at LIT. I have always enjoyed your stories.

The edidg is too short. There should of been more detail about what the wife's parents said and the Kids said...

still a great story .... and another person PROVING How mentally deranged NICI truly is

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
A Great Story

Agena i thought you have a superb story and i loved how the husband put her and her lover the Dr.john in there place its a shame she didnt see what she had in front of her face maybe she would still be married .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A little too derivitive of other stories

and his wife fainting is hard to accept.

Being separated from his kids is a high price to pay!

Regards, Jack

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Sadly, the most sociologically accurate

From all the out-shoots of Nici’s provocative original, this story is the most accurate –sociologically speaking. Husbands are still turning A-wall in great numbers. Usually we only hear how horrible they all are from the perspective of the wives. While we can safely assume that there are rotten people among those abandoning men, I am not ready to accept the assumption that there are not many who are decent people, who were driven to act desperately under intolerable circumstances - not of their doing. To the most part we still have an out of date and thoughtless family legal system which continues to assess children’s life by gender typing rather than by parental competence despite the presented criterion of “the best interest of the child”. Many times this inherent inequity drives husbands (especially of lower income) to abandon ship (unless they are willing to accept semi –slavery conditions). A terrible loose - loose solution, where the children are usually the main losers. It pretty much guarantees replications of dysfunctional patterns of family life into the next generation.

This story is interesting in that it presents one of those many untold (being politically incorrect) “exceptions” coming from the husband perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
adultrey and whoring by a wife in a marriage

this is unexceptable to a man,now to some of sissyboys who wife you ask before you move it ok.this woman destroyed her marriage and got what was coming to her.the hubby did what had to be none.some laws are abused and the wrong get away,not this whore.she disrespected her family by still fucking the dr.that why he left and any man that a man can see that.good story and keep writing your stories your way.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Thanks, Don-Donna

I have to thank the reader don-donna, who with her comment here and along with similar comments over time by others in the same venue, are helping me along, in moving from my feminist to the post feminist stage. I used to Idolize a bit all feminist sounding argument, being on the side of every unequally treated group (hence the feminist stage). <P>

Recognizing that there are admirable as well as say not so admirable people and arguments on both sides of the gender line takes me a long way in the direction of post feminism. <P>

What made the cheating dumb cruel and short sighted so called “wife” worthy the praise of the reader “don donna”? Does the reader don donna believe in cheating and condones this behavior as part of marriage as it could be concluded from her glowing praise to the cheating wife’s character? <P>

And what if not 'HOLIER THAN THOU' approach is reflected in her own whole sale rude condemnation of other readers (no details and explanations provided of course)? Top it of with gutter language, and you can’t get lower than that. <P>

As I said, thank you for moving me along to the post feminist stage.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 17 years ago
Oh well..

Reasonable effort, but the concept and the wife's attitude are so close to nici's 'Something to Tal About" that credit or a reference to that story seemns essential.

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Don-Donna2....

Other than the fact that this is so much like the story by "nici" it was an alright story. I'm not sure if I would've done what the man did, but he did right in my book.

Now onto what I wanted to say to Don-Donna. Not all guys will fall inyo bed with every woman that throws themselves at them. I for one don't, and yes I have had plenty of oprotunity to do so. It's all a matter of what the guy believes is right. Cheating in anyway is wrong. Doesn't matter why, how, or who. Thats not to say that having an open marriage or sharing or something else is wrong. That is up to the people in the marriage, but it has to be agrred upon by both people in the marriage. If it isn't then it's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poor Effort

<p>Not particularly well written with far too many punctuation and grammatical errors that derail a smooth read. In spite of the writer's stated goal of something different, it actually seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary at all. I can think of a hundred cheating wife stories out here where the betrayed husband takes off the next morning and never comes back. Also, the thing the writer hoped was unique (the suggestion the cheating wife couldn't afford to divorce the husband) is preposterous. She could have initiated it in the first few days after he disappeared before she lost "everything." In other words, the story wasn't thought out very well.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A very well written story that I enjoyed immensely

A comment or two if I may. Women are never sorry they cheat, they are only sorry they get caught. They intentionally cheat, they dont let it happen, it is thought thru and accepted. The first time they may be nervous but after that it just gets easier and easier. They can never understand why the husband doesnt accept it and forgive them and get on with supporting them, it is all about them and their self esteem, ego, and self gratification. Most women who cheat have personality disorders or some type of mental problem and think they are prefectly normal. Woman who cheat for employment, with bosses or employers, or with someone who pays or supports them are simply whores/prostitutes selling themselves for sex. A real cheater as this one never changes, she cheated once she will again, the author was right. It is just a matter of time until opportunity and a rational excuse join together. This guy did a very wise thing it is actually very easy for someone in his profession to work without papers. Its about time for women to stop thinking men only think with their penis and realize an awful lot of women only think with thier vaginas and how much sperm they can take. Very few of them ever consider the diseases they may bring in to the family, how they are ruining their lives, thier husbands lives, their families, and thier childrens lives. Yes some states have what are very outdated divorce laws. Many men are better equipped and more of a role model for children than the wives who are sluts and not at all acceptable role models for children. I am not an editor nor a grammar and usage critic. Loved the story and the revenge great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nah

I don't have to add much because what I find at fault on this story has been said before: not well written, grammar and punctuation, not giving credit to nici for the original idea, unlikable, immoral characters (both) and lack of credibility. It grates me that basically, this hero passed the buck to his old parents to raise his kids and he's patting himself on the back for how good they turned out. Children are quite forgiving and they probably would have re-established a relationship with their mother. You can get a divorce without hiring a lawyer, there is documentation for that in court, apart that any legal aid attorney could have represented her and the court would have enforced a support decree, including alimony so that she could have been able to keep her kids. He abandoned her, the law would have been on her side (infidelity or not) after he left, especially because it would have been her who was filing for a divorce...and since he wouldn't have been there to say yes or no, it would have been a given. Not only did this writer copied a story, he didn't even take the time to make an intelligent copy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
haha! good little one

I sort of liked it; it's a stupid little twisted story. Not fully developed enough to worth "100" rating; but I liked it better than the other short "story" which beat this one to the "top" of our famous Lit. ranking! I gave that a "50" only because that's NOT as "creative" as this one. In fact, I liked the twist a lot! This should really be written in a more fully thoughtout manner. I like to see how Nell fainted and how she "recovered"!

This is fuckin' good, now that I think about! I'm gonna change the rating to "100"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Short, simple and effective story!

We enjoy this author's work and efforts. Unfortunately, only the self-proclaimed "master" of bullshit [the idiot otherwise known as Alvaron53] can find plot and grammer issues with the story. However, the rest of the authors can find reason for hope because the idiot allowed this author a 25 for effort. LOL

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Middle of the road

Agena: Firstly, thank you for your submission. As others have pointed out, a nod to 'Nici's' story as the basis for yours would have been appropriate and deserving. (PP) I thought the story was flat. Oh, I appreciated that the husband achieved some measure of satisfaction in that the wife experienced some just desserts. But this story is starting to be done to death. The manner in which he discovers his wife's infidelity, going home early because of illness, has become trite. The confrontation between husband and wife didn't seem real. Even though he felt ill, I would have expected more from him at that moment. Their dialog throughout seemed brittle to me. Overall, it just seemed that you were "lip syncing" someone else's story. However, I did take solace in your not having the wife display a thought process as bizarre as the model on which she was based. (PP) 'Agena,' no offense intended, I just don't think that taking 'Nici's' story and putting a popular spin on it is much of a challenge. What I would like to read is someone writing a story in which the curious logic 'Nici's' female protagonist is actually palatable, or at least possesses some merit. To me THAT would be a real challenge. It may be that it's an enigma that can't be resolved. To accomplish that, someone would not only exhibit a powerful imagination, but would expose him or her self as a master of persuasion.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

Grammatical errors didn't hinder my comprehension of the story. Run your stories by a Volunteer Editor here at this site to polish-up before posting if you want, Agena. Agena is not a plagiarist. I don't see why nici should be necessarily credited for the concept. Take for example "My Attitude Adjustment" by Harddaysknight and "Unexpected Discoveries Ch. 01" by The Wanderer: those stories share a striking similarity to one another and neither of the authors credits the other for inspiration. If you look at the submission dates, HDK's story was posted before The Wanderer's, but nothing was ever said. Read lots of "LW" stories here and you'll find several with similarly selfish wives pre-dating "Something We Have to Talk About". I see the similarities between "Something We Have to Talk About" and "A Little Fling", but let's not go overboard, people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Definitely one of the finer stories

Unlike authors who look at human emotions and ethics just as distant academics (like Alvaron and Nici and capecod), this author does a great job at portraying real life scenarios. It is a sad story but an uplifting and inspiring one which still is quite erotic.

Glad to see there are authors who are not so dense and clueless like Alvaron, Nici, and their kind, that the concept of good and bad, right and wrong, is oblivious to them.

Compared to Agena in this story, Nici and Alvaron and capecodmercury look like juvenile wannabe third class amateur porn-directors.

SalamisSalamisabout 17 years ago
Well Done

The opening paragraphs were too long and ‘to’ was misused for ‘too’ repeatedly.

These mistakes had me squirming, then I recalled my own mistakes and yours did not seem so bad. In the end, I enjoyed this story even more than “She Needed the Pain”, and I REALLY liked that one!

oooooooooooooooo

Actually, the strength of your story overcame all of my misgivings. This was one original piece of work. While you posed a dilemma similar to some other recent stories, you then resolved the problem in the most realistic fashion possible.

oooooooooooooooo

Too often characters in these tales play by what we all consider to be THE RULES. Authors can deviate from the rules but generally that means either violence or the threat of violence is substituted for true grit. This husband is a blue collar Average Joe. He knows how the system really works. This man is a realist. He disappears with impunity, but he does so after making sure his children will be safe and nurtured.

oooooooooooooooo

The husband made me remember a quote I read from the tycoon and robber baron Cornelius Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt was in a dispute with a business rival. Frustrated with events he wrote his rival a letter saying “You have undertaken to cheat me. I won’t sue you, for the law is too slow. I’ll ruin you.” The ruination of the wife was executed in the least costly manner possible (even though the price for his family was high).

oooooooooooooooo

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo

Let the punishment fit the crime. Not an uncommon solution to the problem. Unfortunately, the children are the ones that suffer.

Boyd

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Excellent

Well Said! A work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Grass Is Greener on the other side

of the fence, sometimes. I am grateful that you did not write the husband as a whimp who let his wifey walk on him and he did nothing. In cases of divorce or separation where there are children, it is always the children who suffer the most. The have to live with two or more parents and the rumors that abound around them are very hurtful. Children can say and be very hurtful not knowing that they are little brats.

As for the wifey, I hope she fainted and never regained consciousness. One should never throw rocks at glass houses and she did and now she is having to pay for the glass. Actually, I love his statement in the market, rather fitting.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Wow!

Guess he really beat the mother of his children into the ground. It's a good story, it just seems a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Total junk

Oh brother...this really sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a jerk! Another wimpy headcase!

Whats wrong with you???? Don't you know you are supposed to be cuckhold in marriage!

forfun44forfun44about 17 years ago
Excellent story!

If you've never went through something similar then you don't know. Some folks think that he was an asshole, but really think about it from his point of view. He had the courage to go through with it.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
Empty

All the characters in this story seemed like cardboard cutouts. There was little life to the story. No narrative drive, as Alvaron53 would say. I was left empty, as if I hadn’t just spent time reading a story. While Kolkore’s comment about husbands going AWOL to avoid the system is true, it doesn’t make for a very uplifting story with likeable characters. Plainly, the LWN’s were happy with the ending as you wrote it for them. I know you can do better and I encourage you to do so. Thanks for writing. Phil

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
A sightly different slant on the same old thing

I have to give you some credit in that your revenge tactic was different than the ol' divorce the big whore and keep all the money as she has no rights as a human because she is a woman. You are right that many men head down to Florida to elude their wives although he would have been tracked down when he started to work again. Also there were still too many unrealistic things such as the wife just abandoning the children and a divorce costing too much money. The uncontested ones can be done dirt cheap.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIabout 17 years ago
This is a little genius of a stroke!

"I'm not going to divorce you."..... She immediately smiled. "Then how are you going to avoid being cuckolded?"

.... "Well, I might be being cuckolded but I don't think it will be with John. I called his wife today and told her what was going on. I don't think you're going to have a job tomorrow." ......"Oh shit! You didn't?" she gasped out.

....."I've also quit my job and am now unemployed.".......

...Her eyes almost bugged out of her head. "Are you crazy? What are we going to live on?".....

...."I think you should be asking yourself that question? What are YOU going to live on?"..... "What do you mean?"....

... "I'm leaving you. I'm not divorcing you. If you want a divorce you can get one and pay for it yourself. You can use abandonment as the cause."....

+++++++++++++++

I'm leaving you but I'm not divorcing you. And, oh, by the way, I've quit my job, too, so I will not be able to do alimony, sorry, dear.

But I've spoken to my parents and they will help look after our kids, because obviously neither you nor I would be able to. I want to and could, but since you will also wanna play a dumb big kid who is able to fuck strangers as she wants, but with me paying her to fuck around, I came up with the best solutions, at least for a few years anyway.

THIS IS MENTAL GAME!, it's pure mental game and it is absolute "original" (at least in Literotica land here, where almost every woman cheats and almost every men begs her not to cheat!).... With very cold but dumb women, you must play this kind of head game; beat them at their own game.

THIS IS A STROKE of a genius for this Literotica Loving Wives genre!.......

The man is absolutely right: ...... NO COURT is gonna force him to work. Nor put him in jail for being homeless! Whatever little he earns MAY BE diverted to his children, but NOT to the stupid woman, who is after all an able body woman who had just smashed her family to pieces.......

Though running away, the man did NOT truly abandon his kids; they know what he's doing and more importantly his PARENTS and even the IN-LAWS agreed with him, and agreed to support his children!.......

Make the stupid doctor lose his job; make him being divorced and taken to the cleaner; make the stupid woman lose her safety net; make the whole fuck-fest of the two lovers terribly sour. This is because he NO LONGER wants to love this cold and dumb woman and holds no torch for her, now or in future years.

.....This is PURE REVENGE! ......

Again, a stroke of "genius" for this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Quite good, but the kids..?

Good concept, and well written. I can't see a responsible guy leaving his kids for 7 years, really. But other than that, it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He Missed!

He missed doing the very first thing he should have, legally! Sue the ass off that doctor for 'Alienation of affection'! Perhaps he couldn't touch the money, but his kids could be well taken care of, if he made that as a settlement stipulation. The one weakness in the story was believing any woman could be so stupid as to believe a husband, not known as a wimp, would accept that.

Ay-Wun

AgenaAgenaabout 17 years agoAuthor
Authors Comments

As you can tell the responses to this story are diverse and many are emotionally written. The purpose of this story was to show there were other options for the husband in Nici's story Something We Have to Talk About. His option in Nici's story forced him to ruin his life for his children but created a worse scenario for them. Maybe in real life the option for him I presented would have been more difficult to implement than I presented but I felt it had to be described. I'm sorry I didn't use an editor to correct some of my grammatical errors and make comments on the plot but I'm usually am in a hurry and don't take the time to do it right. Anyway, for those that liked it, thanks and for those that didn't, sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think the revenge was brilliant

Nice little story there. Wow! You really made your Nell a real first class selfish bitch! You made me really hate her.

Thanks for the nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Revenge was perfect -ignore idiots like Alvaraon53

Great story with a "perfect revenge" twist. Please ignore the "fantasy" writers like the "Idiot Alvaron53" & his faithful buddy- TiggerToo. Their sense of reality, is gone due to their extended time as "master" story tellers. However, credit is given to TiggerToo for his [2] submissions. Unfortunately, his fantasy mentor "the Idiot Alvaron53" hopes that someone will believe that he is an accomplished author. LOL We appreciate your hard work and efforts, Agena!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

Well written and a believable plot. Nice to see a cheater get her just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

This happens all over the country every day. Not always for the right reasons, but to many familes are left in this situation with no one really taking care of the kids. Watch the news tonight and see the results. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
about right

ppl think that divorce is cheap. to most ppl its a luxury. of course, those who are working poor dont have the time to write 'erotic' stories, especially if they have another job to go to.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Divorce isn't always the answer...

This story shows that. There is a great joke that askes, "Do you know why a divorce is so expensive? Because it's worth it." Sometimes there is an another answer.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
if you are a working poor....

...this is quite normal. most of the time, the kids do suffer because of it. just facts of (poor man's) life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I thought it bought out the emotions quite well.

There are no winners in something like this ... only losers.

I had to laugh at the line: "I drove all night long until I was so tired I couldn't drive anymore." Thursday I drove from Green River, UT to Davis, CA,stopping only for gas. No fun!

Good effort.

regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No heroes in this one... from Chris in Phoenix

Ignorant irresponsible trailer trash with ignorant low life irresponsible reactions. Happens every day I guess but not very satisfying to read. Legal pronouncements without getting the facts straight. Divorcing abandonded spouses is quite easy in the states which I am familiar. Price no problem: Cost of filing and cost "publishing" the service. The husband stays away from kids for 7 years? Boy! He sure showed her!!!! (LWI - laughing with irony) irchristo@yahoo.com

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 17 years ago
This is one of the most interesting cheating-with-

-consequence-stories I've ever read. It certainly was not very poslished, grammatically or story-plot wise. And yet its hilarity, its originality, its forcefulness came through loud and clear! <p>

I would have wanted the husband to have said something to the effet of, "Although I may not be able to win in a legal way, now that I have lost all hope for our marriage and I have no love for you, I will dedicate my life to making sure you live a life that is so miserable, you will rue to day you're born, the day you met me, the day you told me I MUST submit to you heinousness," etc. ----- after he confirmed with a lawyer about Nell's gleeful smile about him being taken to the cleaners if he should divorce her.... <p>

But it turned out that that's exactly what happened, even if not well articulated! <p>

The fainting of Nell at the grocery story was something to behold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hehehehehehehehe

Sluts never seem to learn. Glad you aren't one of thise cry baby husbands whose feet always seem to be stuck in place while he pukes his guts out on finding his wife fucking another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Wicked

This story is one of the best stories I have read here. Good beginning, realistic plot, wicked revenge & a wonderful ending. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:) almost ok

Your story was very sad, and the anguish that guy must have every day of his life not seeing his kids grow up.. All for the sake of revenge on his ice cold sluttish wife.. I would do her too but I wouldn't allow for losing my kids, even if it would have meant having to 'share' them with her.. After all the kids are your legacy, what kind of father would give that away? As for the wife though she deserved whatever she got, with the exception of loosing her kids, that as she had been a good mother even if a lying and cheating whore to her husband.. cheers Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I really liked this

Although it was sad that the husband did abandon his children at least they received the kind of love that only grandparents can give as they grew instead of the perverse upbringing a whore wife would give them. Maybe this was the best way possible to end a miserable marriage. Kudos!!!

skipperrskipperralmost 16 years ago
What a father!

What a father, who would leave his kids and have no contact with them for years, just to teach his wife a lesson. This is one of those stories that just makes me disgusted with both of the main characters at the end.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Great Alternative

to the Nici plot. The idea that only the women can win in divorce is a strong indication that there is something wrong in the US divorce courts. Even England gives hubbies a better break and Winterfrog makes it clear that the Scandinavians are almost back to the Navaho ideal of putting his shoes outside the hut (HMMM, His???)

Oh well he could have offered to beat her to an inch from her death and to give a similar service to the good doctor. Prison could not be much worse than living with her!

Finally his folks raising the kids was a much better option than turning into a wimp.

masked_authormasked_authorover 15 years ago
Wicked!

This kind of story isn't usually my style to read, but taking it for what it is, it's well done. It's a delicious sort of revenge, and very effective. Great setup of Nell's downfall. Keep on writing :).

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
You ruined a good story.

Why did you have to destroy a good story by having the father leave the children. That one act destroyed any sympathy I had concerning the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The skipperr missed the story line.

He kept contact with the kids via phone and send money for their well being. Something the slut wife would probably never had done if the good doctor had put her up in a place as his mistress. Yes there are a lot of things wrong with divorce courts in the US in some states. Might it be suggested that those seeking divorces read up on various states laws and move to one of them that favors the person wronged. What I would reall love to see is one spouse sue another in civil court for breaking a legal contract, the marriage contract, that should be really interesting reading and hopefully give some closure to the wronged individual.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Burn the house

I can be a little vindictive. He knows his wife's work schedule. He cleans out the house of all the things his children and he want. Then sets fire to it after canceling the insurance. Leave her with nothing. A simple gas fire.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Rally loves his kids eh

Revenge is so important he has to run away and leave his kids elsewhere. That is not love of a parent and is really narcissistic as hell. Have to be big and bad even if it hurts the ones who are innocent.

inSanitylaneinSanitylanealmost 15 years ago
Go Dad!

And he did! What I don't understand is that if she didn't go through with the divorce then why didn't he just come get the Kids when he was settled in? Also without some form of finality (divorce), how can he ever get on with his life?...hmmmm.... Anyway, Really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fine Writer--unrealistic plot

I admire most of your stories, but this was not one of your better ones. Your plot makes everything simple with the bad wife getting her just desserts and the good husband living happily ever after. Unfortunately your plotis so unrealistic, it is laughable. He just disappears for 7 years while his parents take care of the kids and his wife and her doctor lover are ruined financially and reputation-wise. I'm sorry, life is not that simple.

The Ct. Yankee

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Fair enough

That'll teach Nell not to be so cocky and smug! To Bruce in South America- The Navajo's have a traditional Matriarchial society. The several different Matriarchial Clans pass their family lineage down through the Wife and Mother rather than the husband or Father. Thus the setting the husband's boots, saddle or shoes outside when they are done as a husband and wife in the Navajo tradition. Of course a lot or most are now married legally in the Church or by a Justice of the Peace and they go through a divorce as all of us do. You are right though about this story. Since there was no legal divorce than that is what the traditional Navajo wife would do to get him out of the family's lineage! They also still do the puberty ceremonies for the traditional young women to prepare them for sex with men... They are somewhat secretive so I don't know if they still impale themselves on carved phallus shaped sticks as they once did in the past. Just wondering if you were wondering... I worked the reservation as State law enforcement in Arizona and New Mexico for many years. I married a non-traditional Pueblo Indian girl myself almost 30 years ago. Some on them are quite beautiful as they are of mixed heritage with the Spanish Conquistadors of the 1700s. As is mine! They can be as much trouble as any other woman I might add...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tears of Sorrow had the best epilogue

The woman was mentally ill. There is no way she should have gotten custody of the children. If he divorced her in some states she would have almost automatically gotten the children. He did the best thing for himself, for his children, for the doctors wife, and whether anyone believes it or not for the slut wife. It is never better to remain in a destroyed marriage. It doesnt help the children and only teaches them what a dysfunctional home is. I did see one comment that perhaps civil chares should be brought against cheating spouses for breaking a legal marriage contract. Actually that may be the only way to get justice in some states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
when placed in a corner..

What did she expect from him? She did not believe that he would do anything, except submit to her demands? SHe had no plan b. Things changed for her, by her own actions. John had consequences too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It takes a complete Jerk to write 'Revenge Stories"...

...but even bigger jerks to get off on them. Are you guys mice or men? You need to prop up your fading ego's and droopy dicks with fantasies where the man comes out on top. Why aren't you on top of your lives anyway losers? Leave erotic story writing to people who actually write erotic stories instead of props for inadequate males.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Outstanding little story!

One of the best revenge stories I have seen. It ranks right up there with the best of them. Thanks for writing a story about a man with a set of gonads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good One

That was very clever. Short and to the point. Really well written.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Not bad

Good story, just couldn't feel any sympathy for a husband who abandons his children for any reason. Fathers out there will know what I mean

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Should have taken the children.

After nell signed over custody to the parents then he should have taken the children with him. A father should not abandon his children over the mothers actions.

Good story otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have to concur with others. I'm not someone who likes reconciliation most of the time, but I have no sympathy for people that abandon their children. Divorce the wife and make the best of the situation by being a weekend-Dad. It might not be fair to him since the wife shouldn't receive custody, but those are the selfish luxuries you sacrifice when you become a parent.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Revenge at what cost?

He lost his children, maybe the wife had it coming, and it does show that many a husband is screwed if his wife wants to step out. Along with the others, I wish he would have taken the kids with him.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Interesting solution!

However, I think he should have frog marched the wife to the lover's house, banged on the door and beat the living shit out of her Dr. lover. Allowed himself to be arrested and make the community aware of his wife and lover's activities. Even if convicted he would still have contact with his children and family while leaving the wife holding the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've never read so much whining

by the readers on a fiction story. Get a life. Good read author. Entertaining.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
now this is how a man handles the BS divorce laws

fuck that bitch, he left her and move on, if she was a divorce let her pay for it. The kids are still part of his family. their being raised the right way, be his parents.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Still good...

I read it again and having experienced this type of marriage. I tested the divorce courts. By doing so I allowed my wife to take everything by court order. Since I had been the provider, the court decided she should keep our expensive home and our adopted daughter...a daughter who took her side on everything. I just got to pay for it in the style she was accustomed to.

I did that for 2 years and then like this guy I took off. That was mostly because every time I got a raise she went back to court and got her Spousal Maintenance raised. She had 5 years to go back to college and get a good job according to the court. After the 2nd year of working 70 hours per week to maintain her, after she had moved her stud in, I left. I started again at minimum wage in a different State and started a new family with ruined credit, no money, and while hiding from her and that court order.

She eventually married another semi-wealthy guy who was once my friend and fellow co-worker. Of course, I had to eventually pay all back child support until my adopted daughter was emancipated...but my wife had to work at a Safeway to maintain herself until she remarried. So her cheating and our divorce cost both of us because of her attitude. This personal experience is different from the story somewhat, but I wish now that I had just left like this protaganist did. Nothing would have been any different and it would have cost her more.

Divorce for the less wealthy is a miserable experience for all involved. Yet, as some commenters have said...staying in a marriage as the working cuckold causes one to lose respect for himself. Too, it only draws contempt from the cheating wife because she has the upper hand and is having her cake and eating it too. In my case, even after the divorce...

That said, that is why I liked this story. Sometimes...just sometimes...leaving is the best way for the cheated on husband.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Good story, one suggestion

I loved this story. More cuckold stories should follow this line. I have one suggestion, I would have loved a scene where the husband went to the doctor's office and confronted him in the waiting room in front of his patients and told him that he had informed the doctor's wife of the situation.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 12 years ago
it's a coin flip

Divorce is an institution designed by the Courts to hurt as many people as possible. From first hand experience he did the right thing. Support your kids but have the money go through someone other then the ex wife....Lord knows it rips you apart to see the ex is designer clothes and the kids in Walmart's China finest.

Many an ex manipulates the Child Support system..and if you complain and that more men are spending the night at your old place then a Paris Island center..don't be surprised if the Courts open up the case and you get to contibute even more...in no case is it "Lucy you gots some spaining to do"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep, Harbormaster1 and Huedogg are absolutely correct.

Divorce laws are written by idiots and administer by idiots. Typically their intend is to punish a husband without regard to the wife's actions. Who said it? "The law is an ass!"

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LAME EXCUSES

Fictionally, most of the excuses given, in almost all of the LIT stories are the same or similiar. However, in real life they are all used over and over, as there is nothing else to say. It is up to an author to portray them to the reader in order to have the story more believable. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated the unrealistic story 1* because it is not possible.

I can feel the author's pain because he, like so many men, got shafted in a divorce and he is expressing his rage by writing the story. However, the story is flawed in so many ways.

First, the wife would get an attorney to file and get awarded temporary support and temporary support is greater than final support. It doesn’t matter that he doesn’t have a job because child support and alimony would be based on imputed income. That is, his maximum income.

Second, within 60 days, when he failed to pay, he would be in contempt of court, a warrant for his arrest would be issued, and he would appear on the deadbeat dad list. If he got stopped by police he would be arrested, when he attempted renew his truck or driver license, he would be arrested and sent to jail until he paid the money. His parents would end up paying the money to get him out of jail.

Third, if he attempted to work for wages or as an independent contractor, the employer/contractor has to file W-2 or 1099 forms. If he provided SSN, he would be arrested. Now he might find a framer that whole hire him at 1/2 salary and pay him by cash and not deduct the cash wages from the framers 1040.

However, most employers would be afraid that they would get in trouble with the IRS. Also, he could work as a handyman for homeowners and receive cash payments. However, many would pay by check and cashing the checks may be difficult. And, opening a bank account would require his SSN and he would be arrested.

In any event, by working outside the system he would earn about half what he was earning. Therefore, he would have no more to live on than working at his regular job and paying alimony and child support. And, by working he would be able to see his children. And, he would be able to drive and date.

Fourth, he would still be legally obligated to file with the IRS and report his cash wages. Failure to do so is a felony plus big time penalties.

Fifth, even if he could avoid being arrested, until the children were adults, he would still be obligated for all back child support and alimony plus interest and penalties. And, whenever he did appear, he would be arrested and go to jail until he paid or made acceptable arrangements to pay.

The problem is, as bad as divorces are for fathers, the fathers are even worse off attempting to live outside the system.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Get real Dwornack

She did not file for divorce so most of your points are mute. The husband took the only route available to protect himself and the kids without supporting a cheating and vindictive wife. He did support the kids as noted by the checks sent to his folks for them so she would have no cause for abandonment of the kids. To collect on abandonment of her she must know where he is to have him served. She did not have money for a P.I. to find him. If you cannot be served it's awfully hard to yank you into court. Gee, maybe that is why he became itinerant, you think?

BTW, in over 30 years and 4 different states I have never, ever seen a police officer at a DMV office when I went in to get my license or plates renewed just waiting to arrest someone. Also, what the author described as an itinerant worker does NOT have to mean taking money under the table. When growing up my stepdad was an itinerant carpenter. He went from job to job (assigned by the union), working, getting paid, filing his many W-2's with his tax returns and thus was able to qualify for social security when the time came. Therefore, your rantings of the half pay, taxes and pending arrests don't hold any water either.

A personal opinion (Thank you Agena for this platform): Until the court system re-establishes itself as the justice system which protects the rights of victim in addition to the already established above board rights of the perpetrator, the events portrayed in this story are not only possible but may be the only real recourse for so many. To let a cheating spouse profit and continue to harm the other spouse due to a judgement is not justice at all. It is the continued but now legally sanctioned rape, pillage, and plunder of the victim. Shame on our courts and our legislators for allowing this to happen.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ dear Dwornock

This is the cause why we like the revenge stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic can only think

with a cock in the ass - dildos don't count - and since no human will come within a mile of that turd it means DWdipshit is not capable of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic can only think

with a cock in the ass - dildos don't count - and since no human will come within a mile of that turd it means DWdipshit is not capable of thought.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Sadly complete Bullshit.

Sadly because your little revenge tale wouldn't work in real life. You think his Kids, Parents etc. would still love him after he abbandoned them ? I hate it in stories that the wife uses the Kids/allimony as weapons, but sadly the outcome you discribed here is even much, much worse.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 LETS ASK THE DOC AND EX WHY

they dont have an explanation for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story but both lost in the end

Granted, he had to make that choice but he paid a price too. He had to leave his children behind for years, even though they were with his parents. I admit I would probably had moved as well and could not live with that.

True, she can not remarry but neither can he. Thus, that is a double-edge sword

It appears to me there marriage was over even before the affair occurred. If she has that kind of reaction she had little love for him anyway.

Overall, a good story but sad. There were no winners in my opinion here though Nell may have lost more.

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichabout 12 years ago
ok

The problem really is the change in personality/attitude of the wife. She went from being sorry and crying to absolutely uncaring - in what, a few hours?

Otherwise a good tale.

Thanks,

M

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
GoodRead1

Thanks for sharing this shorty.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
A Sad Story, Not Well-Conceived

I'm sure many guys have seen this happen, but undoubtedly with significantly different results. Putting aside how unrealistic his revenge was, the characters were so undeveloped that their motivations were a complete mystery. There's no joy reading a story where the characters actions are completely unfounded. Seems as though the author lost interest in this one once the husband's character was written into a corner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Few Less Suicides

Women can get very cold and uncaring when the situation dictates it. Nell was cold, calculated and obviously had no respect for her husband!

The fact that he was able to keep his wits about him, move quickly and with purpose to effect his plans didn't necessarily mean he didn't care. Too many men can't handle the emotion of betrayal and end up in a gutter or dead.

You didn't write it but a guy who works hard for extra money to do something nice for his family, is in love and happy. I'm sure he broke down a few times once he was securely away and moving on with his life.

The ending, he had every right to confront her - even just to face her. He was okay, she had to know he knew how badly she had fared and she had to know that he would not want anything more to do with her.

Thanks for a good read.....#5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is a short story, a good one,

When life hits you betwen the eyes, you still have options, without killing (LOL). When things happen fast, you need guidance, this is a good story that helps you think things through quickly. Too bad she thought her balls were bigger than his....bill

A good short story to the point, and a decent ending...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Selfishness makes folls of us -

People who are only thinking about them do stupid things and then feel obliged to fight to justify them - her transformation was not that unreasonable once she got it in her mind she could win in the divorce process and have her cake and eat him too -

His response is NOT unrealistic or implausible - the doc lied (of course) about wanting her, she had nothing to fall back on, her parents were no worse than she was about her kids, his parents had as good a chance of getting custody as anyone else.

Even if the courts gave her orders for support they could not be enforced without locating him and bringing him to account - besides it would be for the kids more than for her and he was taking care of them.

Sucks to be her - no more development of either is needed to teach the lesson -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update needed

Why do so many writers still talk about taking someone "to the cleaners" during a divorce. That sort of thing just isn't possible anymore.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A good story.

I would have had a friend or two inflict physical harm on the doctor and maybe on her. I guess she got her punishment though. He did good, I am sorry he had to be away from his kids so much. Yes, I know it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

Nice little story w/o violence, electronic gadgets, and PIs. He know what happened and went straight to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story should the model for how to handle a slut wife

I personally like the approach taken on finding out his wife, Nell, was a cheating, adutlerous slut who meant to continue doing it as long as she wanted. She mistakenly called her sexual liasons a fling but in the light of day they were not flings but rather a full blown illict affair. The husband took the steps that I would agree are the most logical way to deal with this dilemma. First to completely shut off his wife from any form of marital interface, based on time true words "once a cheater, always a cheater". As an aside his wife was described as average attractiveness at best so the good Doctor involved for him it was a action of easy seduction and close proximity.For her it was probably a feeling of flattery to be sexually desired by another man, the danger and fun of cheating (even though she was just a tad sloppy which got her caught. The husband took off for the Gulf Coast and knew his wife didn't have the money to find him and then divorce him. To become a cashier at minimum wage and no lovers around for flings or anything really was a just punishment for her selfish actions (over buying furniture they couldn.t afford) and her ultimate selfish self-centered actions that destroyed her marriage, alienate her parents and in-laws, destroyed her husband's love and drew unending disgust from her own estranged children. Kudos to her it is quite obvious that her self proclaimed fling (which actually walked and qwacked like an affair) which was over within weeks of her husband finding out, all those wonderous orgasms with Dr. John completely outweigh the loss of all the people in her life that "used" to love and respect her, or maybe NOT ?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Ok

An interesting idea, but far from realistic. He abandons his children just to punish his wife. Not quite sure how a 16 year marriage turns into this seemingly overnight. No explanation or development given. Definitely not your best. Wooden and unnatural dialogue.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Perfect

Yes the kids took some damage - but that would happen one way or another. The wife decided to hurt the kids when she decided to destroy the marriage. At least they were raised by loving grandparents. Other than that, it was the perfect answer to a cheating wife. Just walk away and let her try to run her own life with the poor decision making skill she had, disaster was only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Similar to Nici's story...

In that a cheating wife expects her husband to sit there and take it. I think that there would have been much more collateral damage. Both with the children and his and her parents. I think there might have been a fight over the kids by the grandparents. Children develope thier morals, sense of right and wrong, learn to deal with the stresses of growing up from thier parents more than anyone else. Now they have lost both. As a way of dealing with what's happening to him, well he just taught his kids to run away. I expect the wife would not simply go quietly into that good night. She would think that she would fight to keep her children and so a battle over them by bothe his parents and her would happen. His abandonment would come up. There's no winners here. So, yeah it reminds me of Nici's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous