All Comments on 'Sasha'

by woody_strokem

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Kind of an abrubt ending but I am anxiously awaiting part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Dude, normally it takes me 3 or 4 good stories to cum...this one made it in one! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Welcome Back

The long awaited return of W.S. does not disappoint! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice, but...

The characters and their relationship was very nicely developed and the build up had a nice slow pace to it.

I was distracted though by the jumps in time when I thought things were continuous and by the omissions and changes. Like they were hot after the airconditioned car and that it didn't say they were skinny dipping the first time out, but then referenced it later.

I don't mean to take away from a nice story, but these are the things that distracted me from the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Woooo Hotttttt!

Please don't stop now. WWe need parts 2,3,&4. Very hot, very good story.

Rjay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

i loved this. all you ever seem to get are the 1 page quick intro-fuck fuck- then its over. but wow its so much better in a actual storie. so many times i had to hold my self bak before i just went off. wheres #2 man cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

well i hv never read such a fantastic story ever in ma life. it was really great , a long but completely satisfying story. the best etory i hv ever read in ma life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hott Story Fo Sho

I like the way ur story was able to keep my attention. I was so worked up i had gotten a rise and began to plz myself as iI read. thank u for ur story

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 16 years ago
Very well done--Nicely developed and beliveable-

A bit disjointed really needs a bit of editing and rework

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unfinished

it seems we have another useless writer that can't finish a story no begining and no end some background would be nice and telling us what happened the rest of the month until the parents came home would be good. also it would be nice to know if the parents find out and if she gets pregnant and what happens when summer is over time to stop being lazy and finish a few stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I am surely not dissapoint

This story turned me on before it was even fully sexual. My thoughts still race with fantasy, even after my climax. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty Good

First time I have ever come across a story on here where a character has my name (Sasha). Surprised I never found it before considering how old it is. Pretty good story. Of course it was a bit hard for me to get absorbed into the story when I kept seeing my name. But curiousity got the better of me and i read it all the way through. Personally I get a bit bummed when the story ends directly after the sex unless there is another chapter. 3 years later, guess you're not making one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

that was probably one of the better ones I have read on here.

zooeyaudreyzooeyaudreyover 13 years ago
Prolonging

Liked the long build-up to the final event. Made them work for it, ease into it, and that made the tale more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
have to wonder

do these writers think before posting? if the mirror is so fogged that he can barely tell the difference between the towel her skin nipples and bush then how can he see to brush his hair? one or the other not both either he can see his hair and her body clearly or he can't see well enough to comb his hair or see her. this needs a total rewrite and a good editor NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBRS

woody_strokemwoody_strokemalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Good catch, DBRS. Thanks for the input! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Nice!!!!

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Is that the end?

After the long build up, the end was incomplete. There need to be a chapter 2.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
loved it

hot, loved the teasing lead up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please finish

you never finished this story or VERONICA please finish them soon . it seems almost criminal to leave stories unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good

I loved the "innocent" build up. Makes the story more believable. It would be nice to see a new chapter added. The story seems incomplete.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
small head

"At 6'3", Brad was a good 4 inches taller than his sister" then when they stood back to back she barely reached his shoulder

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

unfinished, no background or charcter development, no end (as usual) to much unreakistic teasing with no one getting mad or hurt. time to delete and rewrite it PROPERLY with a PROPER BEGINNING and a PROPER END and PROPER REACTION TO TEASING.

MyBrothersSlutMyBrothersSlutover 10 years ago
Good Job

I loved the whole story but my faborite part was how you went about ending the story! You really did a good job with this story!

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Great story -well written.

Very entertaining...

But the "not good" faggot had to comment below too. Yeah dear author, as this looser demands, delete this story and re-write it properly, give it a proper beginning, a proper end and a proper reaction to teasing... NOT. Even though I've yet to figure out what "unreakistic teasing" means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So, she never had those feelings before now suddenly she wants to exchange body fluids with him, only question is how will she let him down, the only reason she did it was sudden lust, nothing wrong with that but lust is not love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs more views

Love the style, love the buildup and pace, and love the relationship development.

Sexual tension was hot as fuck, and I don't understand why there aren't tons of positive comments up already.

Honestly one of the best I've read on the site, thank you for the nice read

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

Bloody fantastic. What a great story, well told and flowed beautifully. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Sister

Fucking great.............Reminds me a lot of growing up with my 4 year younger sister. We did everything except actually fuck and even though it was many years ago my dick still gets hard when I recall those times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no sister

But in HS I used to pretend that my sweetheart was my sister. Mom suggested it because she wanted to dissuade me from doing anything sexual with her. But it just turned me on even more. Years later, after we were married, I told her about it. You see, we could actually pass for siblings. So, we'd take weekends and go to other towns to antique shop or to eat and call 'Brother' and 'Sis'. But we'd hold hands and kiss and generally make out like lovers. It was very hot, and the people around us were all either really scandalized or looked turned on themselves. We got so that we called each other Bro and Sissy during sex also. After all these years, I still kind of think of her as my sister. And having known each other since grade school, it kind of seems like we are. She asked me later if, on our wedding night, if I were actually fucking my sister I said "yes". But I don't actually have a blood sister.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Very nice

Just a shame you never continued with it.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shrunken heads

Poor Steve. His head is only four inches tall.

LagondaLagondaover 4 years ago
Sorry to say, ...

..., but you lost me right at the start when brother and sister met each other. You describe it as if they had not seen each other for four consecutive years. Then you mention that she had returned at times, but none of them realised how they had grown (as if four years no see). If they were cousins and had not seen each other that long - fair enough, but brother and sister? Then when he asks her whether shes gonna stay for holiday and the question turns out a big shock for the sister. - Sorry, to say, but that pretty much ruined it for me right from the start. Keep on writing, I hope you draw joy from it, but please pay attention to details like that and whether the setting makes any sense, because some people actually pay attention to that.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Must agree

With the previous comment plus with anonymous ( unfinished) I’ll say no more ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lmao Lagonda and Aussie1951 are huge nerds. It's smut, chill

dezzirabledezzirableover 1 year ago

Amazingly hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous