All Comments on 'Cubicle Romance'

by rckplsky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exciting

I liked it. I can't wait to see how she will extract her revenge. It is not clear why she is revengeful of her white, live-in boyfriend Tyler? What is it about the strap-on? Tell us the details. If she slapped Robert he would have slapped her back twice and double as hard. She would have to get her revenge more deviously, not physically. That would be a loosing game. Is she planning to get an abortion after she gets Robert fired from his job? Tell us more about how he tried to rape her and what her reaction was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Funny as hell. Fuck all the haters.

All those people saying bla bla bla need to eat a fat black dick. The black guy in the story was kind of soft and shit, but there soft brothers too. And the white chick was a hard, dominant white bitch, but there is millions of those. The story works and hey, its realistic coz I used to fuck this white chick that used to fuck her white boyfriend up the ass with a strap on. In the end he even used to suck my dick out of her pussy and ass, so what the fuck. And she was a bossy bitch and even tricked me into having a baby with her. I married her and I love my wife and kid. Yeah, and she sometimes tries to act black. I finally put my wife in her place but she is a fighter. A wrd to the smart, dont go saying blacks are like this or that. That is a fucking lie for racist profilers. Fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total trash

This may be one of the worst stories I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for writing a story like this, this give insight on how a lot of white people feel about black people in general. I need to use this story as proof to others, i'll just screenshot it, keep making more, i'll be back to check for updates

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous