All Comments on 'Family Sensation'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellant

Excellant story, and I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. There were a few misspellings and punctuation mistakes, but all in all, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Maybe shorter

I think its to long story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good writing overall but...

get an editor/ proofreader. There are several places where the reader is taken out of the story by sloppy grammar, spelling and punctuation. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lordy ,lordy

First pages were excellent! A bit long with many unneeded distractions, but easy reading. However, it fell into an awkward Victorian style when you got to their coupling. 65% excellent; 25% not; balance for recovery and wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very, Very Good

This is a great story and so very well written. Sure there were some grammatical and spelling errors, but I haven't read a story yet on Literotica that didn't have some errors. Even those where an editor is acknowledged. But this story had me riveted. I liked the length, the build up, the plot, the sub-plot and the feeling as though I was right there with the characters. I could see what they could see. I could sense what they were sensing. I was there with them. And that's the mark of a great writer.

You have a real talent. Please don't let anyone discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story, good writing...

This story kept me interested. I thought the storyline communicated the strength & depth of their relationship so well. All the experiences they had were so well described in a way that enhanced the overall story. I also thought that the underlying emotions of any uncertainty from their parents split and from the realization that the trip while bringing so much current enjoyment is a finite event, were always present without being overt. Overall I thought this was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Not too long, a few editorial errors, but overall a well written story. But looking forward to another installment. Maybe 15 or 20 years down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good one!

Your writing inspired lots of visual imagery. Wish the sex had been more varied. I can't imagine what their child would be like with the genetic disaster of twins as parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Remarkable work

This is your best work to date & don't mind people telling telling you that it is a lengthy story. I think it is just about the right pace. We don't need two paragraph stories.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

I would vote a 10 if possible! Wonderful imagery, romantic to a fault. It is a fabulous story line and I liked the length. It gave the ending a wonderful build up like Great Sex should. Change nothing. Even printed novels have Grammar and spelling errors that escape the printer and publisher. Heed not the cries of too long length; Listen not to the grammar and spelling Nazis as they could not put together the imagery you have in this wonderful story. (ESPECIALLY when they are ANONYMOUS!) I would love to see a re-visit to this couple in the future. As for genetics of twins bearing children, yes the incidence of problems is higher but they can be screened for now in the uterus in early development stage. NBD!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed It

This is the first of your stories that I remember reading. I hope there are others. This really was good. Sibling incest is best, but when turned into a love story like you've done, the taboo seems to be removed from it and replaced by real romance instead. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so-so

the story"FAMILY SENSATION"was good up til the point where you had to put in the attempted rape section it was totaly unnessasary and ruined the story rape does not belong in any story if you must include such garbage put your story in the nonconsensual area it doesn't belong in the incest area

HedonistusHedonistusalmost 15 years ago
Intriguing

Fascinating theme.

What indeed was their child like - the product of twin

brother and sister?!

I was glad you made their relationship permanent and

deepening inspite of the inevitable problems. The way

you described this element rang true and was totally in

character.

Two things surprised me:

Firstly, would two recently qualified doctors risk a rape

charge, especially as they had brought a playmate with them?

Secondly, why didn't "Sis" scream as soon as she realised

she was in danger of being raped?

One loud scream would have brought her brother to her rescue

immediately. If she had the strength to fight off two

assailants, she had enough wind to scream.

Thankyou for yet another good story, Athena.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes

All I can say is FUCK that was hot!!

Ravenswing77Ravenswing77almost 14 years ago
Awesome

One of the most outstanding stories on this site, written by an excellent author and eroticist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb

Such a terrific story telling.. loved it..

DigitalneoDigitalneoalmost 14 years ago
Wow...

OK well I've said this to other stories but now I feel a bit foolish giving such heavy words to lesser stories...

This was easily one of the best stories I've ever read. The description, the detail, the sex scenes described so eloquently... 5 stars is not enough.

And Aaron's medical condition, theres no way you did that out of creativity. You must know someone with it or something because wow, it really does make you think differently after you've read it as you described.

LadyOfAusLadyOfAusover 13 years ago
Lit Royalty.

What an amazing piece of writing this is, so sensual and caring, nearly in tears several times so thank you. I only have one complaint though, the fact that his penis is eight inches, it seems a little too large for most people, 6 1/2 would have been better.

Is this story based on your real life? If it is I withdraw my last comment. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
otherwordly!!

the most beautiful story that one can ever read!

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

The entire story was fascinating...loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

that was by far the best story wonderfully written, you could see and feel what they went through and all their feelings...absolutely incredible love it!!...When can we expect another great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Then and than

Learn the difference. 1 star because I found it irritating after about the 10th misuse.

sexileo21sexileo21almost 13 years ago
Very good but...

I'm kind of torn with liking the ending... The fact that she is pregnant bothers me because the child could have some serious mental issues with being the product of incest (which makes me feel bad about it), but with that aside, FANTASTIC story!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
that's truly amazing again

Wow, what great writing. A beautiful love story and very realistic. It's very sensual and loving. I liked it a lot. You are indeed a very talented writiner. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

i agree, there were a few grammatical and spelling errors, but almost every story has them.

amazing writing, i felt as though i was there watching and experiencing the story unfold. i felt rage and my own protective side come out at the rape scene, and when they finally were together it was an intense release for me, not sexually but emotionally.

i cant help but be drawn in and believe this is based on your life.

if it is, i am jealous you have someone who loves you as much and as deeply.

if it is not, i am jealous of your writing ability.

5 stars is not enough, i would give this 100 if i could!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
Totally Unbelievable!

The script is superior, but the wisdom is Totally Unbelievable! Few have ever put into words the deep, innermost feelings that true love experiences when spark becomes the flame, and roars out of control into a blazing inferno. I've never read anything to better describe the heartache newlyweds should process if love is real. I'm glad you helped this aging married man remember what happened 50 years ago ... for the first time. Your words express more maturity than some lovers will ever realize, and won't know they missed out until they read this wonderful script. It isn't the incest factor that makes it work as much as the emotional bond. If a person hasn't been there yet, Expect it and know it's possible.

THANK YOU.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Extraklasse!

Ich habe schon einige Deiner Geschichten gelesen. Es war nicht leicht, da mein verschüttetes Schulenglisch für deine anspruchsvollen Texte kaum reicht. Deine Sprache ist stark und ausdruckvoll, die jeweilige Handlung plausibel und geil. Danke!

Jedes weitere Wort ist überflüssig.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
One of my favorites

You did a really good job with this story keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Translation of Corco763's comment

So, given that Corco763's comment is constructive but in German and most people here don't speak it, I decided to translate it as best I could:

>Superb!

>

>I already read several of your stories. It wasn't easy, as my rusty School English is just barely enough for your sophisticated texts. Your language is strong and expressive, each action plausible and awesome/sexy*.

>Thanks!

>Any other words are superfluous.

* originally meaning "randy", it is widely used as cool/awesome nowadays. It can, influenced by the old meaning, mean sexy, but be careful there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

So first off, I have to say that I've been reading stories on literotica for about 6 years now and I have never come across a story so powerful that I felt the need to comment on it. I'm generally one to avoid longer stories, but this sucked me right in! Your ability to create such intricately detailed scenery is superb. It was like I could feel and see everything you wrote. I love the slow build up for both the romance and the twins' sexual desires for each other. It just felt very real and very believable. You are an incrediblely talented writer and I do believe this is my favorite lit story of all time.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
great writing

definitely made a great story ... such erotica and sibling romance just made it hotter...I wonder if you'd ever get back to this site ...so glad I stumbled upon your fine work here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
junk

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much shit talk

Totally shit

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonover 5 years ago
Really well written

But I still don't know if I like it. Gave it 5 stars ... A story has never made me feel this way before. Took my emotions for a ride

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
OUT-FUQ'N-STANDING!!!!

I have read and written several stories for this site, but NONE compare to your work!!! Well written characters, a story that flowed like water, and the descriptions of the world are unmatched!!! I suggest you find a publisher for this work! I realize it would be difficult, but please grace us more mortals with another work of this quality!!! 5 stars easy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

You are quite the wordsmith. I was able to see and feel as each of the characters MA story did. The ability to feel and see the surroundings and people and pictures was amazing, My emotions were extremely tangled up In your ability to tell the story. Thank you very much. Algceg.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 4 years ago
I am at a loss for words

This was without a doubt an amazing story, and I kind of hope it was true. People have accused me of being wordsmith, and I do have a little knack for poetry, but this story has left be bereft of words to describe the feeling you have enticed from me. I loved it, simply loved it. That's all I can say.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Family Sensation:" - Nineteen (19) Year Old Virgins, Twin Brother and Sister, Athena and Aaron.

Right out the gate, the "Anonymous" reader's comments are mostly good and positive; however, many that don't have the 'nads to use a user name or alias, should be barred from making comments. Too many of their comments are critical, antagonistic, berating, or worse, or they have an opinion of how the story should be or have been written!. Many have no reasons nor rationale for their hostility and anger. Additionally, most of the objections to incest births are from comments of reader's not having any knowledge of facts; most of their "knowledge" is rhetoric, rumors and old wives tales.

Lastly, this writer, 'Athena_e19' is a literary artisan of epic, magnificent proportions. I would guess she is a English major, teacher or professor. As good as I am with the English word, deciphering the meaning of a few scattered sentences was a challenge, due to the use of many up-scale words; this is just an observation. The writer has mastered her stratospheric skills of writing intelligence; she writes and produces her craft above the mastery of ninety-nine (99 %) percent of her peers! I'm extremely appreciative of her feelings, and treatment of incest couples, as if they're a normal, routine and stable, respectable segment of society and humanity. Many pornography writer's use incest for titillation and fuck stroke stories, which is demeaning to those lovers that know the risks, and pleasures of their incest lifestyles and proponents!

Writer 'Athena_e19' is an awesomely gifted author! She's Beyond Reproach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't remember my login details but i have to tell you how amazing this was.

Part two required!!

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA10 months ago

nice but too much vanilla

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely, scary, emotional, complicated

lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous