All Comments on 'Taught To Enjoy It By My Brother'

by emma_sub

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super Slut

great story, sounded like it was written by someone who has experienced it...keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very erotic

one of the best

aysa69aysa69over 18 years ago
great

your work is amazing. i love the dominace of the brother and the sweet sexual submission of the sister. great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good

story, you write very well.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Hard Prick

The story certainly aroused me to the point where I had to take a break and play with a very hard prick. Your writing is very vivid and lifelike and I could see them playing and fucking and made me want to fuck her also. Thus the hardon. Very talented writing. Keep them cumming.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot

Well written and characters were very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing.

I couldn't stop rubbing my clit as I read. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it

Wonderful story, thank you very much. A big fan of yours whom I met in lit chat said to read you. I am glad I met her and found you. Looking forward to reading all your stories. kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

One of the best I've read. Hot and naturally playful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nearly good, but not quite

The ending destroyed the fun of the story. Sloppy seconds is just gross...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story! More please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Losing My Virginity at 13

This made me so wet, I decided to share my story (I'm 17 right now).

I was 13 years old, my brother (he was 15) invited one of friends over. I honestly had a crush on his friend, I won't say any names so I'll just call him Justin. Justin was tall, he had brown curly hair and green eyes. He came over and I was like,"Hey, he looks totally cute." My brother caught me checking him out a lot. I was terrible at flirting back then. I was telling Justin,"Hey, I like your shirt *laugh*." My brother realized I was trying to get Justin to notice me and he teased me when Justin wasn't looking. My brother, let's just call him Charles, was watching YouTube videos with Justin. After 25 minutes Justin left and Charles came to my room. He said,"Does my little sis have a crush? I think so!" My face was red with embarrassment. He pulled out his phone and was like,"Ooh, look what I have. Let me call him and tell him he has a secret admirer." I was panicking, I didn't know what to do. I don't know what I was thinking but I ended up making a deal with him. I said,"Charles, don't tell Justin. Please! I-I'll let you take my virginity, I-I'll let you fuck me, please." A few days later Justin came over. When Charles went to the bathroom, Justin sat next to me and began to feel my small tits. My face turned red and I said,"J-Justin please cut it out." I didn't know what he was doing, but a few weeks later I found out Charles had invited Justin to come fuck me as well. Charles came out of the bathroom with this weird look on his face. My parents were out at a party, so I couldn't tell them what was happening. I was really scared and soon Justin and Charles were rubbing their cocks in front of me. I got horny, but I didn't want them to see. "Katie, don't you want to be fucked by your older brother. Come on, strip for me." My brother would whisper stuff like that to me. I refused to strip for him and then Justin walked up to me and began pulling my clothes off. I was trying not to scream because the night before my brother had threatened to let an old man online abuse me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as Justin began to move his cock in and out of my clit as Charles did the same with my ass. I guess I blacked out for a while because I woke up on the couch with cum all over me. They began to squeeze my breasts and suck them. Charles forced open my mouth so that Justin could put his hard cock in my mouth. When I felt Justin's cock in my mouth, I had this 'brilliant' idea to bite it. Justin screamed and pulled his cock out, but I didn't open my mouth so when he pulling it out he bruised his cock. Charles was freaking out. Later on Justin told his parents that the toilet seat fell on his cock and it got bruised. I honestly don't know how he got away with that. Again, when I was 15, a few years ago, I felt more confident in myself and I told Charles he could fuck me while our mom was shopping. He didn't want to fuck me yet so at night I would sneak into his room upstairs and strip for him. I would give him a boner every now and then, but he would say,"I won't fuck you because mom and dad are sleeping downstairs and they will hear you screaming or having an orgasm." I convinced him to just play with my parts for a while. I would take his clothes off and crawl into his bed with my head against his chest. He would slowly rub my tits and I would begin to get a bit wet. "what's the matter are you wet?" I'll finish this later guys, it's 2 am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

""

He sent me for some Vaseline. I padded naked back to him with the jar

""

Vaseline? Really? Lol. You think he would have real lubricant!

""

You'll even think of your brothers cock in me when your husband fucks you."

""

....a little too kinky for me, lol!

""

I want to see you being fucked you disgustingly naughty girl. And then take you myself."

""

...thats kind of a weird kink/fetish/perversion. No WAY would I share my girl! Hell I wouldnt even want to think about someone else fucking her, much less watch and then go in for sloppy seconds! Ewww.

Well all in all I really liked the story!! I love how damned horny she is all the time and how she has someone she can just cut loose with! Would be awesome to have a little hottie sister that was crazy willing, and excited, to try anything out!

Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just read the Lost My Virginity post below. Wow, that is freaking messed up!! You go girl, bite that fucking dick off! Shoulda reached back and ripped your brothers nuts off when he was trying to poke your ass, lol!

Surprised you didnt tell mom and dad about them trying to rape you. Especially after the online old man threat!

Just gotta say you must be really horny and desperate to go back to him after that! ....but a crush will do strange things to your head, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

dump the brother he just wants to use her. pimp her out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another chapter

Is there another chapter in your mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous