All Comments on 'Jane My Sister in Law'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tool_guyTool_guyabout 17 years ago
Excellent...

Great story and it begs for more. I know exactly where they're coming from. Same thoughts myself from time to time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HILARIOUS!

Are you ready? I want to totally bury this into you then shoot my love seed deep into your hot love channel.

You can't be seriuos!??????????? God, that is SO pathetic!

Leave writing to writers, for god's sake...AND OURS!!!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
That was a great story...

with some nice build up to the main events... I just read past the small typo's as I was more intrigued with the story than trying to find things to be critical about. If we were all professional authors then we wouldn't be on here, right. Nice job.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 17 years ago
o....SWEET DENNY.....

THIS STORY SUCKED ABSOLUTELY MAN.....ARRGGGAHH!!!!

"LOVE SEED"? ARE U SERIOUS? WTF????

I AGREE....LEAVE WRITING TO OTHERS DUDE. SOME FOLKS DON'T JUST WANNA LEARN FROM WATCHING OTHERS WRITE.

PATHETIC....

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I must say, that this is a GREAT story that as one of the others said, that it begs for more. Now as for "Anonymous in The South", why do you read all of a story that you can tell after just a few lines or a couple chapters that it is going to PISS you off, then you RIP into the author???

When I read part of a story and I see it's not my "cupa tea" I move on to one that appeals to me.. Besides you're afraid or ashamed to even post youur name, so you can rant and rave about how bad someones story is. If you can do it better then you write a better story, DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The verbage is not realistic

"Dennis, this feels so good. You do really know how to massage. Oh yes I love this. Don't stop."

Who would speak like this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous