All Comments on 'Tracy's Reading Porn'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good writing

this kept my mind spinning and me laughing, good job.

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New Story Reviews

I reviewed this story in the New Story Review thread of the Author's Hangout on the Lit Forums.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Well... well,

what a twist at the end. It was certainly humerous but the sex scenes were like the blind leading the blind, haha. Nice job with the story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dumb

That was just remarkably stupid.

MikesliverMikesliverabout 17 years ago
You lost me at the end.

It was great right up to the improbable ending. Mom is cool with screwing the sister but you have to marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What?

I usually like my erotica more erotic and with less annoying characters. The guy shouldn't have fucked his sister, he should have smacked her silly. And his mother was next in line with her "commit to your sister".

What... Just because his sister is in love with him (while acting like he is the biggest piece of shit in the world)?

This story was just retarded. Next time try to write something sexy, because your writing skills aren't the problem, but your idea of what are interesting characters and situations is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not everyone's perfect

I could actually feel their love for each other despite the fact that they didn't know how to properly show it. Yes the siblings were annoying and the fact that the mother not only accepted their relationship but encouraged it was a little messed-up. But that's real! People aren't cookie cutter versions of a perfect harmony and reality. Sometimes you have to except love for what it is, no matter how messed-up it is. People that don't understand this will never understand it.

slash3rrtlslash3rrtlover 14 years ago
Good

Good but a little unbelieveable. As for the people who voted 0, fuck off. This is a good story and deserves 75. And stop voting 0 while 'Anonymous' you pussies. You people really piss me off. Don't criticise, give feedback and advice! Well done sourdough999 don't listen to these assholes!!!

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Hey, I liked it. It showed originality not--

some predictable formula sex that is boring. Thanks for the read, I thought it was funny and good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice story, well written

The quality of this story is leagues above some of the others here.

I enjoyed it, it seemed(as stated within the story itself) that it was a lot more realistic than most of the stories on this site, except for the end which just went crazy.

Still, good stuff.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Uhhh...

This was a good story, but Tracy confused the hell out of me. If she wanted her brother, she should have just said so, instead of played those mind games. Saying one thing when you mean the opposite, and then getting mad. No wonder Spencer was confused, the poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is so fucking good

My first erotic reading

Absolutely not my last

honybipolahonybipolaover 5 years ago
humor

got to me...nice read and the sibling romance is funny but sweet...

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good one! Funny but serious too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous