All Comments on 'The Teacher Sperm Donor'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenabout 17 years ago
Every randy teachers dream

Lovely little story. Very well written and well deserving more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ending

It was a good story and I especially liked the surprise ending.. what a guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's a good story but..

He should have knocked her up.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Great ending

Very erotic and I LOVED that ending, altho I prefer the getting pregnant stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUN ONE

The last sentence of the story made it worth the 5 stars I gave it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Predictable Ending

Good story, but knew that the professor would be infertile for some reason, either from a vasectomy or just a low sperm count due to age. Or it would turn out that she was enjoying it so much, she had gone on the pill or gotten a birth control implant. Liked his reasons for becoming a college professor, lol. Especially his intention from the beginning to nail college babes.

Though I liked the story, there were some glaring inconsistencies. For example, considering his enjoyment of college girls, it made no sense that when he hardened again while kissing Alexandria, following their first coupling, that he didn't fuck her again. Nor did it make sense when she asked him: "how do we do it" "what do we do next", then to have him say "She certainly knew how to suck a cock" and her say after the first time "I've never had a orgasm that strong." Her comments about her "stupid classmates being after onl one thing" also seemed to indicate that she was not a virgin and that the young "Bo Derek lookalike" had plenty of experince with men.

Another weird thing was that he emphasized how smart she was and she claimed to have given her plan much thought, but it never crossed her mind to want to have the professor tested for fertility. She asked about impotence but surely a smart girl who had researched her own fertility would know that the ability to get an erection and cum is not the same as being fertile.

Also, it seems that after 30 years of fucking the college girls, he would have found a more comfortable, though still discrete, location than his office. To me, having her arrive at his office 3 or 4 times in a week was just as risky as going to a motel. Oh well, still a fun story with humor, as when he tells her parents how much he enjoyed their daughter, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

re:Paul in Oklahoma:

Putting your name stops it being anonymous, genius.

AZPete1951AZPete19516 months ago

What a scumbag!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous