All Comments on 'Instead of My Sister Ch. 01'

by Misslexia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jarrod159Jarrod159about 17 years ago
Good Job

I really like how creative you are when it comes to story premecises, but i think that they need to be a little bit longer in order to have better sex scenes and more depth to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
short

great story but much too short, this could have been made into a lengthy novel with much more sex such as 'o' for the headmistress and 'a' for the headmaster, nevertheless it was a good one

gacarmelgacarmelalmost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is my very first time reading a trans or crossdressing story and LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

IlbfitaIlbfitaabout 15 years ago
Very well told

Hi Misslexia

I love the way you write. I just read "Instead of my Sister Ch. 1 and can't wait to read more. You are very clever and I hope you keep on producing quality work like this.

I have stories on Lit. myself, but have not written for a long time. You have motivated me to start writing again.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyabout 13 years ago
omg

i just stumbled onto this story and i am so aroused after reading it ... the boy in the girls school uniform and the spanking and the sucking ... just very very arousing ... i'm reading on :) thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
meeh

To cliche. Every 'fetish' was there. Spanking, check. Uniform, check. Women bad at math, check.

strive for originality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
taking my Sister's Place

got a hard very quickly. Pictured myself in this position. I had a very similar situation with my high school teacher. I had the hots on him and was trying to find a way to get to his cock. I hit on the idea of wearing panties to class, sit in the front row directly in front of his desk, open my zipper and spread it from side to side so he could see the panties. It worked! I noticed him staring at my crotch so I put my hand over it and began rubbing my meat until it got hard as a rock and created an obvious bulge in my shorts. At the end of class I followed him into the men's room and as he took out his cock I could see how hard and long it was. I dropped my shorts to the floor, pulled the panties to the side and began jacking off with one hand while taking his cock in the other. He began moaning and I couldn't resist turning around so he could get a good view of my "pussy".There was no doubt that he wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to get fucked. He told me that because I was a "bad girl" I'd have to stay after school. After school turned out giving him a blow job at lunch and my "pussy" after class let out for the day. End result was that he made me into his whore and gave my body to other teachers. Eventually I'd fully crossdress and go to his house for gang fucks. He got a divorce the next year and when I graduated I moved in with him and became his wife and his fuck slut whore. That finally ended after five years but what years they were, being pimped out to whomever he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dressing up with my sister having sexy games and full sex

My mum also let me dress up when sis was out she gave up trying to stop me I always master bated fantasising sex with mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember when my Mother and sister used to dress me up, I was so happy then one day I asked my mother why I did not get to dress up and she said I was to old for that, I was devastated

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I like being dressed like a girl

And enjoying a mans treasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous